Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

I Will Get Married to a Girl From The Village: Tiger Shroff (Page 8)

adventurousman IF-Dazzler
adventurousman
adventurousman

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 10:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SalluTheUllu

did he mean a Virgin too? :/

lets say he did say that, so? I mean now we've come to that point that u won't be judged marrying someone who has slept with 100 guys but if u desire to marry someone who is a virgin then u r looked down upon Clap

Serendipity.. IF-Sizzlerz
Serendipity..
Serendipity..

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 10:31pm | IP Logged
LOL. Dafuq is wrong with him! BW is filled with weird minded people.
TheBoss IF-Sizzlerz
TheBoss
TheBoss

Originally posted by Krrish4You

Why so much negative for what Tiger said? Usse pasand jaisi ladki pasand woh usse shaadi karega. Tum logon ko usse kya prob? U want him to marry a s**t type or hazaar lafdo karne wali ladki or who parties all nights with booze & strange men in the name of socialzing? Nothing wrong in what tiger said. Better have ghar wali than cheap modern woman jiski saase media ke PAGE 3 par chalti ho. Usse ghar basana hain. Not ashili parties ka ghar.

I get it you live your life a certain way and I appreciate it. But it is not the only way. There is no right or wrong way. Though I agree it is his choice and hence nobody is putting a gun on his head and making him marry some "page 3" girl but if he has a choice I'm sure sure others do top who feel that he was a bit out of line to be so regressive and patrichial minded. 
adventurousman IF-Dazzler
adventurousman
adventurousman

Originally posted by ThugLeader

Originally posted by adventurousman

Why so much negative for what Tiger said? Usse pasand jaisi ladki pasand woh usse shaadi karega. Tum logon ko usse kya prob? U want him to marry a s**t type or hazaar lafdo karne wali ladki or who parties all nights with booze & strange men in the name of socialzing? Nothing wrong in what tiger said. Better have ghar wali than cheap modern woman jiski saase media ke PAGE 3 par chalti ho. Usse ghar basana hain. Not ashili parties ka ghar.

but don't u know, that' being a woman these days? if they sleep with 100 guys and u call her a s**t they will say u r s**tshaming her and u better marry one of the s**ts otherwise u will be called a MCP, narrow minded and whatnot.

also u have to prove to them that u r all for feminism by marrying one of the s**ts. I mean how else would u prove it LOL

So you are generalising that every outgoing girl is a s**t? What is difference between you and them?

there is nothing wrong with outgoing girls or even girls having relationships before marriage but the same girl can take care of the house, cook for his man and be happy taking care of the family and that's what she wants and the guy wants that kind of wife, so what's the problem?

or lets say he wants someone who is homely, doesn't go to parties,drinks and is again happy taking care of the family, so what's the problem?

yeah the outgoing girl can go and do what she wants but u don't tell him what he wants. he is not looking for u so u then call him a mcp or narrow minded, why?

.FilmiDhun. IF-Dazzler
.FilmiDhun.
.FilmiDhun.

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 10:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Quixotic-Frenzy

Originally posted by dingle_hopper

Pasand apni apni..

I also want to get married to a goodlooking, rich and dumb guy.Wink

So wont judge LOL

Star   LOL

On an unrelated note , your username always cracks me up .. LOL

@bold hehe, this made me look at my username in a different light LOL

It was just meant to be a harmless reference to "The Little Mermaid".Tongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--Pro.vo.King--

Krrish4You IF-Rockerz
Krrish4You
Krrish4You

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 10:48pm | IP Logged
@Thugleader: There is diff btween outgoing girl & normal working girl.. Who wants outgoing girl as wife?
angel_juhi04 IF-Sizzlerz
angel_juhi04
angel_juhi04

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 10:50pm | IP Logged

@Thugleader: There is diff btween outgoing girl & normal working girl.. Who wants outgoing girl as wife?

Do u even know d meaning of outgoing girl? Wat can be expected since u are a guy?
TheRager IF-Addictz
TheRager
TheRager

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 10:51pm | IP Logged
We should stop outraging on this poor boy. He has no clue about village girls and that is the problem. Probably saw too many 80s films. 

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

yoloswag1996--Pro.vo.King--WhiteNights.LeadNitrateBinKuchKahe.Serendipity..Piyatrix

Go to top