Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

I Will Get Married to a Girl From The Village: Tiger Shroff (Page 7)

TheBoss IF-Sizzlerz
TheBoss
TheBoss

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 10:16pm | IP Logged
Yes. There is nothing wrong if a guy wants a housewife who is raised in family values. Some women do enjoy cooking for their man as well. But to me he just sounds like an entitled chap who is used to eating in silver plate all his life and he wants some wife to wash his chaddis too. It is one thing to look for a good wife another to look for a housemaid. 

adventurousman IF-Dazzler
adventurousman
adventurousman

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 10:19pm | IP Logged
Anachronist IF-Sizzlerz
Anachronist

haha, yeah no wonder u have to watch what u say in this PC world. Every thing is scrutinized and judged, better to keep your thoughts to yourself then.

theboss: that's your interpretation of what he said not what he really said. This will be all over and the poor chap has to go on explaining himself and apologizing for hurting anyone's sentiments. Clap

Edited by adventurousman - 26 April 2016 at 10:20pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TheBoss

SalluTheUllu IF-Rockerz
SalluTheUllu
SalluTheUllu

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 10:20pm | IP Logged
did he mean a Virgin too? :/
Krrish4You IF-Rockerz
Krrish4You
Krrish4You

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 10:21pm | IP Logged
Why so much negative for what Tiger said? Usse pasand jaisi ladki pasand woh usse shaadi karega. Tum logon ko usse kya prob? U want him to marry a s**t type or hazaar lafdo karne wali ladki or who parties all nights with booze & strange men in the name of socialzing? Nothing wrong in what tiger said. Better have ghar wali than cheap modern woman jiski saase media ke PAGE 3 par chalti ho. Usse ghar basana hain. Not ashili parties ka ghar.

adventurousman

adventurousman IF-Dazzler
adventurousman
adventurousman

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 10:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Krrish4You

Why so much negative for what Tiger said? Usse pasand jaisi ladki pasand woh usse shaadi karega. Tum logon ko usse kya prob? U want him to marry a s**t type or hazaar lafdo karne wali ladki or who parties all nights with booze & strange men in the name of socialzing? Nothing wrong in what tiger said. Better have ghar wali than cheap modern woman jiski saase media ke PAGE 3 par chalti ho. Usse ghar basana hain. Not ashili parties ka ghar.

but don't u know, that' being a woman these days? if they sleep with 100 guys and u call her a s**t they will say u r s**tshaming her and u better marry one of the s**ts otherwise u will be called a MCP, narrow minded and whatnot.

also u have to prove to them that u r all for feminism by marrying one of the s**ts. I mean how else would u prove it LOL

Krrish4You

MeeraHK Coolbie
MeeraHK
MeeraHK

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 10:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ponymo

"I will get married to a girl from the village. When I reach home, I want a massage so that I can get relaxed. She should stay at home, keep the house clean and give me home-cooked food. I like girls who are the housewife-type."
What the hell! Did he actually say that? Very disappointing. And here I was like this guy is so sweet and all. Thanks for shattering the illusion. Disgusted by his idea of ideal woman. If you want a massage, hire a masseur. If you want to keep the house clean, keep a maid. If you want home cooked food, hire a good cook. Why would you want your life partner to do all this? It's a different thing if he had said he would share the duties with her. But this is so disappointing from Tiger. Hope he was misquoted.

superb comment dear...men will be men barring a very few...he is supposed to be cator..hun...
MeeraHK Coolbie
MeeraHK
MeeraHK

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 10:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SalluTheUllu

did he mean a Virgin too? :/

may be dear...if he visits forum he wil vert soon make things clear...LOL
U_R_MY_BITCH IF-Rockerz
U_R_MY_BITCH
U_R_MY_BITCH

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 10:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by adventurousman

Originally posted by Krrish4You

but don't u know, that' being a woman these days? if they sleep with 100 guys and u call her a s**t they will say u r s**tshaming her and u better marry one of the s**ts otherwise u will be called a MCP, narrow minded and whatnot.

also u have to prove to them that u r all for feminism by marrying one of the s**ts. I mean how else would u prove it LOL

So you are generalising that every outgoing girl is a s**t? What is difference between you and them?

Go to top