Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

I Will Get Married to a Girl From The Village: Tiger Shroff (Page 4)

MinzPie IF-Sizzlerz
MinzPie
MinzPie

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 4:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by TheBoss

Yes. I once went to a date with a gaon ki gori type ladki. She took me to some food court and ordered a bunch of things. I thought maybe she was taking some left overs too but I watched her eat it all. Then she ordered one more fountain pop. We came out and she saw some cotton candy wala so she ordered that too. Then she asked me money for auto rickshaw fare and went home after saying you are so sweet. Angry
zabardasti kuchh bhiLOL

glace-bleue IF-Addictz
glace-bleue
glace-bleue

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 5:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by witchybitchy

Tiger Shroff is looking forward to his big release opposite Shraddha Kapoor - Baaghi. The movie is directed by Sabbir Khan and produced by Sajid Nadiadwala. It is scheduled for a worldwide release this weekend.Talking to a leading daily about the movie, Tiger said, "My character is a baaghi (rebel) like the title implies. In the beginning, he doesn't have an aim. He's got an ego which gets him into certain kinds of situations and trouble, but he likes to fight. That is, till he meets a guruji. The guru makes him a baaghi with a cause. He channelises his inborn talent, and disciplines him, makes him more composed."On-screen Tiger will be romancing the lovely Shraddha Kapoor. However, when asked about his ideal woman Tiger said, "I will get married to a girl from the village. When I reach home, I want a massage so that I can get relaxed. She should stay at home, keep the house clean and give me home-cooked food. I like girls who are the housewife-type."Well, what do you think of that?

http://www.pinkvilla.com/entertainment/news/353706/i-will-get-married-girl-village-prefer-house-wife-kind-tiger-gets-candid 

W*F??Sleepy  Keep a maid bhaiya...kissi ladki ki zindagi kyon barbaad kar rahe hoDead

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

MidnightRamblerpallavi25-Swetha-

TheBoss IF-Sizzlerz
TheBoss
TheBoss

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 5:05pm | IP Logged
^^I take great exception to calling him bhaiyya it's more like behna. The only benefit of dating Tiger Shroff is like people will ask you apni saheli ke sath kaha ja rahi thi tum us din? 

Edited by TheBoss - 26 April 2016 at 5:05pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

*Natasha*pallavi25glace-bleue

GrumpyTheCat IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 5:05pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TheBoss

glace-bleue IF-Addictz
glace-bleue
glace-bleue

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 5:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by GrumpyTheCat

Tiger is not only like make me a sandwich woman, but he be like make me a tuna sandwich with avocado woman. He is a health concious douchebag.

LOL ..You don't say.
And here i was rooting for him . What a disappointment he turned out to be.He seemed so grounded and nice.

same...i actually rooted for this guy at the time of HeropantiSleepySleepy...ye toh villain niklaDead

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

GrumpyTheCat-Swetha-

Onyx. IF-Rockerz
Onyx.
Onyx.

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 5:11pm | IP Logged
So basically he wants a servant at his beck and call Wacko

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

pallavi25glace-bleue

TheBoss IF-Sizzlerz
TheBoss
TheBoss

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 5:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by GrumpyTheCat

I can do all that myself .I need a rich guy to marry  who I don't have to sleep with. LOL LOL LOL 

But if you have somebody like me you don't have to be doing any of that. I'm dil se rich I hope that will be sufficient and paisa to hath ka mail hai aata jaata rahega lekin mai to heera ladka hoon. Anyways I've seen how you look. Which idiot will sleep around you?  Koyla film ka amrish puri samjha kya? LOL
divaz Goldie
divaz
divaz

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 6:21pm | IP Logged

Tiger is not only like make me a sandwich woman, but he be like make me a tuna sandwich with avocado woman. He is a health concious douchebag.

lol

Go to top