Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LeadNitrate thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
what apeshit!!
who says such things on record in interview??

or is he following any publicity is good publicity logic for promotion?
MidnightRambler thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: TheBoss

He isn't saying its fabricated interview or it never happened. More like be is in damage control trying to now talk about women's respect and all that. He is phoney for flip flopping. Lost and ounce of respeft I even had anymore. His original statement is who he is. 

Yes, it does seem quite suspicious. Damage control at work.
He should have stick to his original story and in the end this is his belief and people would have respected him for that but flip flopping is the last nail in his coffin.
Justmoi thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Yesterday's Tiger turned mouse today, not even a domestic cat 
Work on that brain too Tiger, not just the body. 
cupoftea11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Even a maid won't give you a massage tigeray
adventurousman thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Faberica

Tiger Shroff rubbishes false sexist remarks, slams website!

Tiger Shroff, who is gearing up for his next release 'Baaghi', is furious and the reason behind his foul mood is a false statement doing the rounds in the media in his name. In one of the leading websites, Tiger is quoted giving a statement on the kind of woman he would like to marry and settle down with, and the statement is quite sexist in nature. The statement reads: "I will get married to a girl from the village. When I reach home, I want a massage so that I can get relaxed. She should stay at home, keep the house clean and give me home-cooked food. I like girls who are the housewife-type." When TOI contacted Tiger to confirm if he had issued any such statement, he was shocked, to say the least. "This is ridiculous; please don't believe everything you read," said Tiger and further added, "I'm all for woman power and always talk about it in my interviews. I love women who are strong and independent and always believe they are equal to, if not stronger than men."

Source: TOI

this confirms that he didn't say it. media na kuch bhi
Originally posted by: adventurousman

this confirms that he didn't say it. media na kuch bhi

And this confirms it was a recorded interview, media can leak it if Tiger keeps on lying he didn't say that.

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4616759&PID=133405838&#p133405838
adventurousman thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
well they're saying he is lying and he is saying they're so which one is it? If he did say it and they have proof then bring it forth.

UglyDuckling. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I want to see the video. How dare he say such things?
Sherlock. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
The heading made me feel Tiger is so cute and I always had this image of innocent guy for him.
Housewife tak ok but then why make her give massage and be only at home

Interview he would have given out of innocence and then people would have told him it will effect his movie Baaghi so he denied 😆