Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Justmoi thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
I thought he was dating some pouty wanna be actress who looked a bit like Shradda. She seems the ambitious type who wants to get into films and Tiger was helping her by training her in the gym. If he is not too careful, he will be the one doing work in office, gym, home and giving massages as well as cooking, you know healthy food 😆 !  Wonder which gaon she is from ? 
Zeeliciousxo thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: ponymo

"I will get married to a girl from the village. When I reach home, I want a massage so that I can get relaxed. She should stay at home, keep the house clean and give me home-cooked food. I like girls who are the housewife-type."

What the hell! Did he actually say that? Very disappointing. And here I was like this guy is so sweet and all. Thanks for shattering the illusion. Disgusted by his idea of ideal woman. If you want a massage, hire a masseur. If you want to keep the house clean, keep a maid. If you want home cooked food, hire a good cook. Why would you want your life partner to do all this? It's a different thing if he had said he would share the duties with her. But this is so disappointing from Tiger. Hope he was misquoted.

You took the words right out of my mouth.

I'm so disappointed in him! These men want maids; not partners in marriage.
Tiger is not only like make me a sandwich woman, but he be like make me a tuna sandwich with avocado woman. He is a health concious douchebag.Edited by TheBoss - 8 years ago
Mistyy thumbnail
So he wants a maid , not wife.. Good going Edited by Mistyy - 7 years ago
GrumpyTheCat thumbnail
Originally posted by: TheBoss

Tiger is not only like make me a sandwich woman, but he be like make me a tuna sandwich with avocado woman. He is a health concious douchebag.

LOL ..You don't say.
And here i was rooting for him . What a disappointment he turned out to be.He seemed so grounded and nice.
Edited by GrumpyTheCat - 8 years ago
Originally posted by: GrumpyTheCat

LOL ..You don't say.
And here i was rooting for him . What a disappointment he turned out to be.He seemed so grounded and nice.

I can cook and I can clean and I give great massages. Banja meri ghar wali? 🤔
FilmiDhun thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6
Pasand apni apni..

I also want to get married to a goodlooking, rich and dumb guy.😉

So wont judge 😆
--Pro.vo.King-- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I thought this guy was sane , humble and grounded ..

Turns out he is just another male bimbo .. 🤡
--Pro.vo.King-- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: dingle_hopper

Pasand apni apni..

I also want to get married to a goodlooking, rich and dumb guy.😉

So wont judge 😆

⭐️   😆

On an unrelated note , your username always cracks me up .. 😆
d-_-b thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Lol Gaon ki gori ladkhiyaan are no less these days. They are also well educated,have ambition and pretty smart (from what I have seen in my Indian coastal town). Its not like a woman who marries into a BW family has to work anyways. Almost all BW wives are Lifestyle store owners, jewelry designer, interior designer, candle maker.  Anyone with money can be one. Anyways their taste is trashy (check their instagram).Edited by CuttingChai - 8 years ago