India-Forums

Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat
Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

I Will Get Married to a Girl From The Village: Tiger Shroff

_Khaleesi_ IF-Rockerz
_Khaleesi_
_Khaleesi_

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 2:20pm | IP Logged

Tiger Shroff is looking forward to his big release opposite Shraddha Kapoor - Baaghi. The movie is directed by Sabbir Khan and produced by Sajid Nadiadwala. It is scheduled for a worldwide release this weekend.Talking to a leading daily about the movie, Tiger said, "My character is a baaghi (rebel) like the title implies. In the beginning, he doesn't have an aim. He's got an ego which gets him into certain kinds of situations and trouble, but he likes to fight. That is, till he meets a guruji. The guru makes him a baaghi with a cause. He channelises his inborn talent, and disciplines him, makes him more composed."On-screen Tiger will be romancing the lovely Shraddha Kapoor. However, when asked about his ideal woman Tiger said, "I will get married to a girl from the village. When I reach home, I want a massage so that I can get relaxed. She should stay at home, keep the house clean and give me home-cooked food. I like girls who are the housewife-type."Well, what do you think of that?

http://www.pinkvilla.com/entertainment/news/353706/i-will-get-married-girl-village-prefer-house-wife-kind-tiger-gets-candid 

He denied he never said anything like this on twitterDead

Editor's note: After this interview was published, Tiger Shroff has denied the part of the interview where he describes the girl he would like to get married to.
Rediff.com's Jahnavi Patel recorded the interview, and we would be happy to share the recording with Tiger to refresh his memory.

lier lier pants on fireAngry

Edited by witchybitchy - 27 April 2016 at 10:33am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sidzyDMGadventurousmanLeadNitrateVasusenaRadheya

ranikaadi Goldie
ranikaadi
ranikaadi

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 2:21pm | IP Logged
how wants to marry this horseface? eww

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

iTamanna

TheBoss IF-Sizzlerz
TheBoss
TheBoss

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 2:22pm | IP Logged
He will marry a lioness. They will have cute little kid called Liger. It will have the moms looks and able to grow a beard. 

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

MeeraHKshanky1BinKuchKahe.The-Voicepieryrosepallavi25-Swetha-

Briyanikidaig IF-Stunnerz
Briyanikidaig
Briyanikidaig

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 2:26pm | IP Logged
So patani is a village girl!
TheBoss IF-Sizzlerz
TheBoss
TheBoss

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 2:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by gulabi22

Mujhe patani

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

shanky1BinKuchKahe.desicrowd

.Achillies. Senior Member
.Achillies.
.Achillies.

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 2:27pm | IP Logged
Marriage thoughts are too soon for him, work hard man.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

VintageWineNishita123

Briyanikidaig IF-Stunnerz
Briyanikidaig
Briyanikidaig

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 3:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by TheBoss

Originally posted by gulabi22

Mujhe patani

LOL he is dating disha patani ex gf of parth Samthaan.infact disha was first choice foe baaghi
ponymo IF-Rockerz
ponymo
ponymo

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 3:14pm | IP Logged
"I will get married to a girl from the village. When I reach home, I want a massage so that I can get relaxed. She should stay at home, keep the house clean and give me home-cooked food. I like girls who are the housewife-type."
What the hell! Did he actually say that? Very disappointing. And here I was like this guy is so sweet and all. Thanks for shattering the illusion. Disgusted by his idea of ideal woman. If you want a massage, hire a masseur. If you want to keep the house clean, keep a maid. If you want home cooked food, hire a good cook. Why would you want your life partner to do all this? It's a different thing if he had said he would share the duties with her. But this is so disappointing from Tiger. Hope he was misquoted.

The following 54 member(s) liked the above post:

wacky1990kshitu_20niasharma11SanayakiDewaniKaanKeNiche...TuMeraHero..helloitsme28iTamannaMeeraHKnishaipkkdianranikaadiJaaniDushman--Pro.vo.King--MehakphoolSarunArshiIpkhedwig_fawkeshamzanuhawillinaZeeliciousxoshanky1WhenInRomeHakunaMatata.ColdplayingDwipanita..FallAndFly..RosChel.LobstergatheringstormbigulUglyDuckling..Dracarys.priyankumupalLiveEatLovenoor321sarasingh86Serendipity..BinKuchKahe.LeadNitrateBreezy.ZadayKiDaigKamala05.Bongsookie.HifahEXOL_Darling_Beautyful_Mess-sevenstreaks-MainePyaarKiyapallavi25ani_grcharminggenieruky786style14shanakyasharan-Swetha-

Go to top