India-Forums

Tashan-e-Ishq
Tashan-e-Ishq

Our LOVE Is Extreme & Above Everything : TwiNj

Arpimugfan IF-Rockerz
Arpimugfan
Arpimugfan

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 2:16pm | IP Logged

If spreading positivity or finding TwiNj moments out of YuvLe scene is a "Crime" tho feel free to call me a "Criminal" trust me I wouldn't mind it at all...

Twinkle The Fighter :
According to few people, in this track Tashan is presenting "Women" as "Weak creatures" but in this same track all I can see is a "STRONG Woman" be it Leela or Twinkle...The way Twinkle is handling the whole situation, its may be NOT The RIGHT Way but its the ONLY Way...She has no other option at the moment STILL She is "Fighting" basically she is fighting a war where there is no place for "Fighting" she is "Trapped" still she is standing on the ground, waiting for the "Right time" I don't know what is the definition of "Strong" for those people but according to me "Strong" is someone who "Fights"...Who wins or who falls on the ground 1st it has nothing to do with the title "Strong"... The "Fighter" is always the one called "Strong"

Twinkle The Lover :
Yuvraj...Twinkle HATES This particular creature the most...Hate is an extreme emotion & Twinkle as a person does everything from heart with a solid passion be it hating someone or loving someone... The only creature Twinkle hates the most is Yuvraj...THE SAME Twinkle released Yuvraj from jail...She is roaming in a cheap hotel wearing a short dress gifted by the creature she hates the most...She is allowing his presence near her...Hell she is even ready to spent one hour with that creature in his room...Easy task? NO... Only she knows what she is going through... Why the hell she is doing all this? ONLY for the LOVE of her life, her husband... HER LOVE for HER MAN overpowering HER HATRED For HER ENEMY... For her, her husband's well being is above everything... Above her own self...THAT'S HOW SHE LOVES...This is "Sacrifice"

Twinkle is "Impulsive" Her emotions are "Extreme" but she is NOT Immature... She knows what she is doing...If you can't appreciate her fighting spirit or her love...At least trust her "Loyalty" towards her husband... If you can't do that also tho "The remote" is just beside you...

Kunj The Soulmate :
He was supposed to go in Hotel spicy or something but he landed on his wife's destination even before her CONNECTION Boss CONNECTION...He just saw someone's back who was wearing a dress similar to his wife's dress...That was it...He ran behind that lady...He was roaming in a cheap hotel just to make sure that lady is not his Siyaappaa Queen (Past experience you see lol) Such curiosity... Such desperation is NOT Natural... Just observe the DEPTH of his feelings... You will understand HOW STRONG His LOVE is...If you can't observe or understand anything... The Remote is just beside you...

Thank you

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

DAPSGroshni101kingmessitikit-sumaiya-nanetaareeba_blossomcountingstarzSiyapaaQueen

_Meena_ IF-Addictz
_Meena_
_Meena_

Crazy Creative Minion

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 2:17pm | IP Logged
nice post!
Arpimugfan IF-Rockerz
Arpimugfan
Arpimugfan

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 2:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by _Meena_

nice post!
Thanks Embarrassed
-sumaiya- IF-Rockerz
-sumaiya-
-sumaiya-

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 2:39pm | IP Logged
Arpi I LOVE this post!! You've summed up what TwiNj are all about and how each feel about the other really well...I have yet to watch the past couple of episodes but I doubt I'd be disappointed in either Twinkle or Kunj...Twinkle at least isn't sitting in a corner crying at the really cruel hand fate has dealt her and instead she's playing her cards the only way she can...with a fighting spirit!
Love the positivity! The forum is in dire need of some!
areeba_blossom IF-Sizzlerz
areeba_blossom
areeba_blossom

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 2:40pm | IP Logged

Amazing post Arpi!! 

I truly agree with you. My track is not the problem for me but actually the execution is. TEI has always been weak in presentation. They put much thought into the writing of a track but the presentation of the track, the direction is weak which pulls things apart. If we had good clean direction, the leverage Twinkle has in the situation would be more obvious instead of her being shown as a victim of circumstance. 

This track is about Twinkle choosing one emotion over the other. So far, the #1 person on her list of people she loves is Kunj and the #1 on people she hates is Yuvraj which equalizes the position of both the men in her life in a way. By allowing Kunj to gain his strength back by taking Yuvi's blood, she's literally regarding Yuvi's position in her life. He no longer has any impact on her decisions and he no longer will be source of any of her worries ever as we've seen he has been till now in earlier tracks. 

In this track, her worry isn't Yuvi but the fact that she is hiding everything from Kunj and breaking her promise. You see her interactions, and she is unable to look at her husband directly. 

I am really enjoying this track and I think Twinkle is at no fault at all even by hiding the truth from Kunj because Kunj would've given up his life and let himself fall ill then take blood from Yuvi. 

Great post! Thanks for bringing in some positivity. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kingmessi

tikit IF-Rockerz
tikit
tikit

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 2:44pm | IP Logged
Truly said arpi. Twinjs love is perfect and above anything else. This is called connection.
Arpimugfan IF-Rockerz
Arpimugfan
Arpimugfan

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 1:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -sumaiya-

Arpi I LOVE this post!! You've summed up what TwiNj are all about and how each feel about the other really well...I have yet to watch the past couple of episodes but I doubt I'd be disappointed in either Twinkle or Kunj...Twinkle at least isn't sitting in a corner crying at the really cruel hand fate has dealt her and instead she's playing her cards the only way she can...with a fighting spirit!
Love the positivity! The forum is in dire need of some!
Oh! I can't even explain in words as a viewer how satisfied I am about the fact that Twinkle is not a typical cry baby type of female lead, she is a fighter in every sense Clap
Arpimugfan IF-Rockerz
Arpimugfan
Arpimugfan

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 1:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by areeba_blossom

Amazing post Arpi!!

Itruly agree with you. My track is not the problem for me but actually the execution is. TEI has always been weak in presentation. They put much thought into the writing of a track but the presentation of the track, the direction is weak which pulls things apart. If we had good clean direction, the leverage Twinkle has in the situation would be more obvious instead of her being shown as a victim of circumstance.

Thistrack is about Twinkle choosing one emotion over the other. So far, the #1 person on her list of people she loves is Kunj and the #1 on people she hates is Yuvraj which equalizes theposition of both the men in her life in a way. By allowing Kunj to gain his strength back by taking Yuvi's blood, she's literallyregarding Yuvi's position in her life. He no longer has any impact on herdecisions and he no longer will be source of any of her worries ever as we've seen he has been till now in earlier tracks.

In this track, her worry isn't Yuvi but the fact that she is hiding everything from Kunj andbreaking her promise. You see her interactions, and she is unable to look at her husband directly.

I am really enjoying this track and I think Twinkle is at no fault at all even by hiding the truth from Kunj because Kunj would've given up his life and let himself fall ill then take blood from Yuvi.

Great post! Thanks for bringing insome positivity.
I completely agree with you Areeba, Tashan lacks in execution... They knows what to sell but they lacks the presentation Ouch Yes the way they are highlighting Twinkle's guilt, her pain its so so well done Clap I just hope they will focus on Kunj's reaction, his pain as much as they are focusing on Twinkle's emotions... This track is really amazing (Ignoring the presentation) I hope they will not make any blunder...

Go to top