Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

qazplm thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: srkjuhi

The same folks who are cribbing about VFX would be hailing it had their favorites backed it or had a studio for it. On one hand you have folks going gaga over Hollywood movies that excel in visual effects, here's someone who is doing his best to create some of that in India and people still find a reason to complain...lol! Kudos to him for not giving a damn about the naysayers.

I really have to agree on this. People should know that even SRK fans are sometimes agitated by his passionate obsession for VFX. But he loves and believes in it so much. It is not bringing him any profit whatsoever. But he still does it because he wants to give something back to Indian cinema. And he will try his best till the end. So no, I refuse to deride him for something that is not negatively affecting me in any way.
MS-meghasharma thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
T4s. Waiting for raees.Edited by MS-meghasharma - 8 years ago
Aamnakideewani thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: srkjuhi

The same folks who are cribbing about VFX would be hailing it had their favorites backed it or had a studio for it. On one hand you have folks going gaga over Hollywood movies that excel in visual effects, here's someone who is doing his best to create some of that in India and people still find a reason to complain...lol! Kudos to him for not giving a damn about the naysayers.

ETA- The script has nothing to do with the VFX though. If you don't care for a script then the folks responsible for it need to be blamed, not the VFX department. This notion that the script was lacking because more focus was on the VFX doesn't make any sense as the people responsible for both belong to two different creative aspects of making a movie.

even salman's vfx pictures got leak from sultan 
Meredith thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks for the candid interview.