Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

SRK dishes about his upcoming films & rubbishes some rumours (Page 3)

angrybread IF-Sizzlerz
angrybread
angrybread

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 9:33am | IP Logged
Lol people complaining fo VFX now Ermm Isn't that a new technology which many actors/directors/films are using hiding behind shahrukh's  VFX king title because he owns a company that promotes it 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

pallavi25NestleToulouse-DZ-

snatch Goldie
snatch
snatch

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 10:12am | IP Logged
overwhelming, the whole  interview..i love it when he start speaking about his movies..
raees has four to five action woohooo excited !!
adi chopra is making a big movie, ok not bad...the lineup is interesting , mix of  films and im hay shah bhai is not playing a sardar in a comedy film.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Aamnakideewani-DZ-

flipfl0p IF-Dazzler
flipfl0p
flipfl0p

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 10:20am | IP Logged
It is not that VFX is bad. But it should be used along with a good script, NOT instead of a good script. 
In Sharukh's movies (Ra1, Fan), lot of energy was invested in technology. I wonder, half the interest they had put in for screenplay. Just waiting for Raees, which looks promising. 
angrybread IF-Sizzlerz
angrybread
angrybread

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 10:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by flipfl0p

It is not that VFX is bad. But it should be used along with a good script, NOT instead of a good script. 
In Sharukh's movies (Ra1, Fan), lot of energy was invested in technology. I wonder, half the interest they had put in for screenplay. Just waiting for Raees, which looks promising. 

@bold that i completely agree 
Ra.one was Ouch but FAN is nowhere near that .

Edited by angrybread - 27 April 2016 at 10:31am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pallavi25

zaroonkashaf IF-Rockerz
zaroonkashaf
zaroonkashaf

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 10:27am | IP Logged
The same folks who are cribbing about VFX would be hailing it had their favorites backed it or had a studio for it. On one hand you have folks going gaga over Hollywood movies that excel in visual effects, here's someone who is doing his best to create some of that in India and people still find a reason to complain...lol! Kudos to him for not giving a damn about the naysayers.

ETA- The script has nothing to do with the VFX though. If you don't care for a script then the folks responsible for it need to be blamed, not the VFX department. This notion that the script was lacking because more focus was on the VFX doesn't make any sense as the people responsible for both belong to two different creative aspects of making a movie.

Edited by srkjuhi - 27 April 2016 at 10:31am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

ColdplayingangrybreadqazplmMS-meghasharmapallavi25NestleToulouse-DZ-

qazplm IF-Sizzlerz
qazplm
qazplm

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 10:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by flipfl0p

I agree about RaOne, but definitely not about Fan. VFX was not anywhere near as important as the story. It's a different case if people didn't like the story.

Even with RaOne, I wish people knew what the original script was. SRK explains it in one interview. They dumbed it down a lot to make it more accessible and entertaining. (which is obviously on them)

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

pallavi25NestleToulouse-DZ-

qazplm IF-Sizzlerz
qazplm
qazplm

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 10:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by srkjuhi

The same folks who are cribbing about VFX would be hailing it had their favorites backed it or had a studio for it. On one hand you have folks going gaga over Hollywood movies that excel in visual effects, here's someone who is doing his best to create some of that in India and people still find a reason to complain...lol! Kudos to him for not giving a damn about the naysayers.

I really have to agree on this. People should know that even SRK fans are sometimes agitated by his passionate obsession for VFX. But he loves and believes in it so much. It is not bringing him any profit whatsoever. But he still does it because he wants to give something back to Indian cinema. And he will try his best till the end. So no, I refuse to deride him for something that is not negatively affecting me in any way.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Coldplayingzaroonkashafangrybreadpallavi25NestleToulouse-DZ-

MS-meghasharma IF-Sizzlerz
MS-meghasharma
MS-meghasharma

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 10:51am | IP Logged
T4s. Waiting for raees.

Edited by MS-meghasharma - 27 April 2016 at 10:51am

Go to top