India-Forums

Krishnadasi
Krishnadasi

AARA ROMANCE

Twinklestar139 Senior Member
Twinklestar139
Twinklestar139

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 2:06pm | IP Logged
Guys, i've been wanting to post this since many days and i literally cant wait anymore. So as we all know that according to spoilers, aryan will ditch aryadhya and maybe it could be cause of some majboori. N i really hope this doesnt happen because tbh i genuinely want them to be together and i dont want aryan to do such a thing that will make aara relationship back to square one. On top of that this marriage track is really getting me excited and obviously there is gonna be so much complications in their marriage but i really want the marriage to happen instead of repeating other stereotypical dramas where the guy and the girl seperate and then love happens again and so on. Plus this show is very different from other shows, with aradhya shown as strong and understanding girl and so is aryan as we see him now, they shouldnt take any such step and leave one another cause of some majboori like any other cliched characters in other shows, infact it would be quite amazing to watch them together fight all the odds to save their relationship and change their society as a whole. Basically, i dont care how many negative leads there are in the show, and i will even tolerate this purva girl for our aaras sake but i really hope that we get to see genuine love between the two. So what do you all think? Anyways, im just too happy rn and plus the precap has got me dieing. 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

lovetwilightastha_koizaraChejuuSidNipaddu503soniadutta

soniadutta IF-Sizzlerz
soniadutta
soniadutta

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 7:50pm | IP Logged
Don't believe on any spoilers ,Aryan is not gonna ditch her now as he even strongly stood against baba and pavitra suicidal blackmail won't going to work on him .
I too want marriage to happened and then both faced all difficulties together 

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top