Tashan-e-Ishq

India-Forums

Tashan-e-Ishq
Tashan-e-Ishq

Today's Episode Gif Post: Isn't that quite a Quinkydink!

dksamma Senior Member
dksamma
dksamma

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 1:15pm | IP Logged

I am going to try to seep this short because the episode, to me, sucked! 

It was a total filler and not even the good kind. Anyone lets get on with it. 

Yuvi somehow is in the Sarna house using his ninja skills. 

He tells Twinkle to expect a package from him the following morning (Thank god for overnight shipping am I right?) . And is a little to excite about it if you ask me but whatever.Turns out Kunj is expecting a package as well and as you might expect the packages get mixed up. 

Kunj sees the dress and assumes its Twinkl'es attire for his birthday . Poor baby, little does he know its all part of an elaborate scheme! 

Turns out Yuvi wants Twinkle to come to a hotel in a little black dress and spend some quality time with him. If I were Twinkle I would go armed with a knife and the bigger the better. 

Anyway Twinkle basically slips out of the house wearing a large overcoat and goes to the hotel. And guess you is there. KUNJ! Yes shocker right?! 

As Kunj is about to leave he sees thinks Twinkle walking away from him and follows the woman. Only before he catches up to her Twinkle goes into the room with Yuvi. 

Now comes the part that confused me the most. Twinkle has to spend one hour with Yuvi for one bottle of blood, she even gets him to sign a contract that he happily does. ONly he doesn't read it. I for one would have drawn up papers asking for all three bottles for that one hour! HEY! There is another idea no one seemed to think off! 

Anyway he says three wishes for three bottles of blood, and Twinkle has to do everything he wants her to for the next hour. And Twinkle agrees because well she has no choice (and because the CVs have made such poor choices so far). 

Yuvi makes her go get ice from the reception, because apparently there is no room service. As Twinkle  walks to teh reception Kunj is still looking for her in the corridors. Didn't think to just call your wife Kunj? Maybe send a text asking "Hey hun where are you?". 

Precap: Kunj turns the woman around. I have a feeling its not going to be Twinkle and even if it is she is going to make up some sort of lie to get out of teh situation. Then there is the scene which made me sick with digust at the CVs. Twinkle in a dark room shaking from whatever she had to go through in the room with Yuvi. 

Shame on you CVs! Showing a woman as a victim of emotional, physical and mental abuse isn't helping anyone. You aren't promoting anyone's culture by showing women constantly in the cross hairs of the villain. Deviate from the script once in a while and think outside the box! you might surprise yourself in seeing how many innovative sotrylines you come up with. 

Edited by dksamma - 26 April 2016 at 1:19pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

dent4uKomal1298rainaMkardooks--Natasha--tikitareeba_blossomgriffy.fz

MaliciousAngel Goldie
MaliciousAngel
MaliciousAngel

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 1:23pm | IP Logged
This is hilarious ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

dksamma

areeba_blossom IF-Sizzlerz
areeba_blossom
areeba_blossom

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 1:26pm | IP Logged

The episode was okayish. I honestly do wish to that the subcontinental culture and mass media can stop romanticizing a woman's pain and show women as strong individuals and human being. 

Hopefully a day as such would come one day where women wouldn't be looked down upon and taken advantage of because of their feminine traits. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

dksamma--Natasha--

dksamma Senior Member
dksamma
dksamma

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 2:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by areeba_blossom

The episode was okayish. I honestly do wish to that the subcontinental culture and mass media can stop romanticizing a woman's pain and show women as strong individuals and human being. 

Hopefully a day as such would come one day where women wouldn't be looked down upon and taken advantage of because of their feminine traits. 

The treatment of women on these shows is what angers me the most! I mean why can a woman not be strong and assertive without having to be a victim? What makes putting a woman in an impossible position the ultimate test of her "Indianness"? Is it so hard to write situations where she is faced with hardship, but not abused mentally, physically and emotionally? I think thats what angered me the most about today's episode. Twinkle naturally has the upper hand in my mind but still the writers are willing to ignore that to portray her as the victim. 

ChannaMereya

_Meena_ IF-Addictz
_Meena_
_Meena_

Crazy Creative Minion

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 2:37pm | IP Logged
lol i thought it was so so ..

Edited by _Meena_ - 26 April 2016 at 2:36pm
dksamma Senior Member
dksamma
dksamma

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 7:48pm | IP Logged
^^ Thank you! 
Guys, I am going to be honest here. I see the interest in these posts are decreasing steadily. And I'm not saying this to be like "booohoo poor me". But I do know its not good to have these posts with lower views and replies hanging around teh forum in terms of activity etc. I believe it affects our ranking at the end of the week. And I can only keep refreshing the post so many times to make it pink. Doing it everday is a pain let me tell you! So I am going to stop making them unless folks on the forum want it. Im not angry/sad/disappointed etc etc. I'm just being realistic about what will get more activity going and what won't. 
areeba_blossom
areeba_blossom

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 8:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dksamma

Originally posted by areeba_blossom

The treatment of women on these shows is what angers me the most! I mean why can a woman not be strong and assertive without having to be a victim? What makes putting a woman in an impossible position the ultimate test of her "Indianness"? Is it so hard to write situations where she is faced with hardship, but not abused mentally, physically and emotionally? I think thats what angered me the most about today's episode. Twinkle naturally has the upper hand in my mind but still the writers are willing to ignore that to portray her as the victim. 

Following the stereotype of what an Indian women should be like really sents a negative message. I think the execution is really putting Twinkle down, otherwise Twinkle has the upper hand in this scenario. her only regret is hiding things from Kunj but if presented and shown properly, they can appeal to a wider audience who do not enjoy watching women being abused. 

Lots of small details that are overlooked for other details. Sad. 

dksamma

areeba_blossom
areeba_blossom

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 8:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dksamma

^^ Thank you! 
Guys, I am going to be honest here. I see the interest in these posts are decreasing steadily. And I'm not saying this to be like "booohoo poor me". But I do know its not good to have these posts with lower views and replies hanging around teh forum in terms of activity etc. I believe it affects our ranking at the end of the week. And I can only keep refreshing the post so many times to make it pink. Doing it everday is a pain let me tell you! So I am going to stop making them unless folks on the forum want it. Im not angry/sad/disappointed etc etc. I'm just being realistic about what will get more activity going and what won't. 

I don't think it's the post. It's the episode. Many people aren't keeping up daily and are watching the episodes after two three days and because of that not coming not he forum. Regulars on the forum are walking away and coming on alternative days. We already had less following and then half the members not watching the episode, aren't logging in, we are getting less views. 

Go to top