Ishq ka Rang Safed

India-Forums

Ishq ka Rang Safed
Ishq ka Rang Safed

Thought of the day....The heaviest thing you can carry is a grudge !!!

pearl100 IF-Sizzlerz
pearl100
pearl100

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 12:59pm | IP Logged

The quote by Mahatma Gandhi "The weak can never forgive. Forgiveness is the attribute of the strong" holds true. Forgiveness doesn't mean what happened was acceptable, it just means that you have made peace with the pain and you are ready to let it go.

It takes a strong will power to forgive someone and move ahead in their life...else people resort to seeking revenge. Forgiveness is a gift you give yourself.

The quote by Gautama Buddha says...Holding onto anger is like drinking poison and expecting the other person to die. It hurts more to hold grudges than to forgive, the anger we keep hold inside us causes damage to us nobody else...eventually we become prisoners of ourselves.

Holding a grudge doesn't make you strong but makes you bitter...Forgiveness set you free, it doesn't make you weak. Grudge only destroys one's inner peace and happiness. Weak mind seeks revenge and strong mind forgives.

Forgiveness is giving up the anger and resentment where one feels towards another person who did you something wrong ...we may not forget what they have done, we can be cautious about trusting them but that is another issue.

Grudges are waste of time and energy...it effects you more than anyone else and life is too short to hold grudges for a long period of time.

Dhani has always forgiven and asked for forgiveness as well...she held any grudge against anyone...she is strong enough to forgive people irrespective whether she receives an apology or not. Forgetting what wrong people have done to her is another issue, trusting them is another.

She is happy and has her inner piece, due to her rough life experiences she has become wiser...she is happy where ever she is and this is one very rare quality. On the other hand people like DT, kanak and bua know only how to be bitter in their lives.

Bua and DT hold grudges and think of punishing dhani...they have been nothing but bitter and expect to have peace of mind...They wish to seek revenge from dhani and punish her...have they ever thought of the consequences of their actions.

When they are going to be unmasked before all then what purpose does their anger serve them?They with such bitterness shall not be happy at all, and they are prisoner of themselves.

Viplav and dhani have always forgiven each other and others as well, they know harboring such negative emotions shall destroy their peace, so they prefer to bring happiness in their and others lives as well...Life is too short for long term grudges.

Do share your views.Smile

Edited by pearl100 - 26 April 2016 at 1:05pm

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

LorettaajumarexkotMibenijaajabTahsinomianjaliiiiMishfanpearl82premparbat.Preetii.NusiSgHamlet53CarpediemRosemehraan

premparbat IF-Rockerz
premparbat
premparbat

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 5:41pm | IP Logged

Hi Swathi , Yet another beautiful thought. 

What is a grudge ? 
Its a sum product of the hurt and pain we endure at the hands of others who we trust. Or an unfuliied expectation of someone we care about . Basically a wrong doing by any party.

Why is it we humans like to hold onto a grudge ? 
Because somewhere somehow we want an answer to why it happened the way it happened. And the pain to go away .

these are natural feelings and each one of us have many of these in the course of our lives . You very aptly raise , that once a wrong doing has happened and one has mulled it over What Next ?

Where should one go from there is a crucial question. Should one carry this burden for ever ? should one seek retribution ? Should one seek or give forgiveness ? Should one repent ? Should one learn a lesson and move away ?

Each of these depends on an individual and his or her character . Of what one is made of .

Dhani for instance can repent and forgive and let go off all the bad things she has faced and for the likes of Kanak who for every wrong doing seeks to blame someone else and seek revenge. The path chosen too has its consequences as it can further strengthen or weaken your character. Dhani is patient and calm versus Kanak who burns from the inside . Its a vicious cycle.

If only we understood this life would be so much easy.

Take care.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

ajumarexkotMibenijaTahsinomiajabanjaliiiipearl82

pearl100 IF-Sizzlerz
pearl100
pearl100

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 4:24am | IP Logged
Hello Ratna Big smile thank you for reading and sharing your view...Life is anything but simple..sometimes people do tend to complicate things when they feel some one has wronged them...Yes as you said it all depends on the individual to tackle the situation.

Some may forgive and move on, some hold on to those painful memories to get themselves justice by giving back what they had wrongly received just like kanak...holding on to grudge for a life long is very poisonous to one's mind it simply takes away the piece of mind.

Again the situation itself plays a major role as to why one person seeks revenge??? Had they been served injustice and they wish to seek the justice at any cost.As it's not very simple to forgive someone as well...it does take lot of efforts and time to forgive oneself for letting them to cause them harm.

Human mind is complicated day to day we need to go through so many emotions and feelings ...It is not possible for the state of mind to be consistent always and situation, time are deciding factors how one handles the situation. Till then take care.

Edited by pearl100 - 27 April 2016 at 4:24am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

rexkotajabpearl82premparbat

mehraan IF-Stunnerz
mehraan
mehraan

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 4:52am | IP Logged
Hey Swathi...wonderful posting n thought...I can identify with this cos im not the one to forget n forgive so easily...I had been a victim of self pain n bitterness in me n I had seen myself hurting more in the process... n after a lot of holding in,it took me a lot of time to let ot go away...but yes u dont forget...it always,remains as a bad memory or a scar!!!
WAT DHAANI is,actually u need a big heart like her...one who had been trampled,insulted,humilitated,crucified at a drop of a hat...!!She has a strong willpower ,patience to win all n forgive n forget is her strong point that makes everyone take advantage of her...

Lovely posting dear...

Y the hell noone has commented????

Y the hell forum is sleeping?

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

rexkotajabanjaliiiiMishfanpearl82premparbat

pearl82 IF-Dazzler
pearl82
pearl82

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 5:12am | IP Logged
Beautiful post dear...its good to forgive and forget for inner peace...I always follow this mantra...I love vidha for this unique quality

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ajab

pearl100 IF-Sizzlerz
pearl100
pearl100

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 5:13am | IP Logged
Hello Mehr Big smile thank you for reading and sharing your view...Haan yaar it can't be completely forgotten at all...those memories can just teach to be careful in future and in case we have committed some mistakes it teaches us not to repeat such mistakes...I have seen few people who hold grudge for such a long period the drastic change in their behavior was too much to handle...me shaking head... The best way is to let go and that equally takes lot of time and efforts.I sincerely hope that you have healed and may God give you and everyone strength to handle difficult situations, the pain one has to go through.

Dhani I sometmes feel where does she get so much strength to tackle the monsters around her Shocked Super will strength and very strong mind indeed, she scares the living daylights of people like DT, kanak LOL Till then take care.

Edited by pearl100 - 27 April 2016 at 5:13am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rexkotajab

pearl100 IF-Sizzlerz
pearl100
pearl100

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 5:17am | IP Logged
Hello Pearl Big smile good to see you Big smile thank you for reading and sharing your view...Inner peace is what we strive for ...yes dhani definetely has such a rare quality nahi toh to handle those monsters in AN is no joke...had it been any one else they would have simply given up...She does have tonss of patience...Till then take care.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ajab

CarpediemRose IF-Sizzlerz
CarpediemRose
CarpediemRose

Woh Apna Sa Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 5:26am | IP Logged
Hi dear what a fabulous thought expressed in substantiation with a quote of such a legend ,Loved reading it gave me positive vibes indeedClapClapStar
Vidha are always known for the policy of spreading love and ,I really really have this thought piercing  my heart ,Viplav the once spoiled brath gained a life of peace ,joy and happiness only after getting touch with the lady of peace ,which white our title suggest " Safed" she gave him those qualities and in turn she gained the symbol of bravery ,being like a soldier of strength who can fight for her rights from the one and only Vakil Babu ,this couple are really meant to be the true couples becz they have indeed made love and adapted their behaviours and transformed their solely things within themselves and in this way their forgiving and lovely quality is just the most attractive aspect and I indeed salute for that quality of themEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Thank u once again ,awesome thoughtSmileSmile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ajabanjaliiiiMishfan

Go to top