Jamai Raja

Bromance! (Page 2)

rosesidni IF-Rockerz
rosesidni
rosesidni

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 10:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by imaginative

Originally posted by madhuharini

gud one Pal.. but I want tht new lead to be Roshni's very gud frnd unlike Yash or he should be Roshni's bro bcz after DD's death Roshni will have none in her life... no mom, no dad, cunning chacha chachi, so she deserve some love and kindness frm some one since Sid is also not going to be with herTongue

She should suffer alone if she have blamed Sid and kicked him out. If she lives happily with her good friend after slapping and kicking out Sid, none of the audience will ever forgive herSleepy She should be shown suffering in Sid's absence only then SidNi reunion will be good. Roshni never valued Sid in her life and always took him for granted now she needs to learn a lesson if he leaves b'coz of her

I agree with this one.. They would really show Roshni suffering and missing Sid or else she will just come out as a selfish character who used Sid to solve her family problems and moved on when she got another helper or friend.. That will be the end of SidNi. The track will end with major butchering of Roshni, it will take really good effort to redeem her and make general audience sympathize with her. For sure majority will be cursing her if she blames Sid for DD death after all that he had done for her and her familyDead

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Harmony10babithajmadhuhariniabinaya98

ChandzLoveSidNi IF-Stunnerz
ChandzLoveSidNi
ChandzLoveSidNi

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 11:37pm | IP Logged
haha he should be Sid friend Tongueno more third angle...they can run show w/o third angle even after sep ...best eg., is YHM, ishita raman denied marring third person n story is focused on them w/o third angle hope our cvs go that route ..n new lead should be good friend of Sid n helps in uniting SidNiTongue
Asfiakhan Groupbie
Asfiakhan
Asfiakhan

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 11:50pm | IP Logged
If roshni blames sid and sidni seperate then the new lead should sid childhood friend or someone close to sid. And sid should be happy. There should be loads of good khurrana house scene which i love but they dont show much
madhuharini IF-Sizzlerz
madhuharini
madhuharini

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 12:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by imaginative

Originally posted by madhuharini

gud one Pal.. but I want tht new lead to be Roshni's very gud frnd unlike Yash or he should be Roshni's bro bcz after DD's death Roshni will have none in her life... no mom, no dad, cunning chacha chachi, so she deserve some love and kindness frm some one since Sid is also not going to be with herTongue

She should suffer alone if she have blamed Sid and kicked him out. If she lives happily with her good friend after slapping and kicking out Sid, none of the audience will ever forgive herSleepy She should be shown suffering in Sid's absence only then SidNi reunion will be good. Roshni never valued Sid in her life and always took him for granted now she needs to learn a lesson if he leaves b'coz of her

Don't think I am defending Roshni bcz I also will hate her more if she chased Sid and blamed him for DD's death. If she blamed Sid for DD's death, as u said she should suffer without Sid's absenceTongue

Go to top