India-Forums

Jamai Raja
Jamai Raja

Bromance!

skinnypal IF-Sizzlerz
skinnypal
skinnypal

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 12:57pm | IP Logged
Some are excited for a new male lead coz of pairing up with roshni or some are tired of the third angle! I want the new male lead as a strong bromance partner for sid who is good (unlike yash was) and handsome (unlike pintu is) that i can drool about him without the fear that he may destroy SidNi LOL

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Dee_JayChejuuSidNiHarmony10rosesidniabinaya98madhuharinibabithajChandzLoveSidNi

Dee_Jay Senior Member
Dee_Jay
Dee_Jay

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 1:14pm | IP Logged
What?! I think Pintu is kinda cute. Embarrassed

But yes Pal, even I wouldn't want to see a kabaab mein haddi in SidNi's relationship so I like your idea of bringing in someone who'll help them instead.
On the other hand I won't mind if he has some grey shades, as long as he will not be linked up with Roshni as we've already have too much of that recently with Kunal and Yash.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

babithajabinaya98

ubercool786 Groupbie
ubercool786
ubercool786

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 1:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dee_Jay

What?! I think Pintu is kinda cute. Embarrassed

But yes Pal, even I wouldn't want to see a kabaab mein haddi in SidNi's relationship so I like your idea of bringing in someone who'll help them instead.
On the other hand I won't mind if he has some grey shades, as long as he will not be linked up with Roshni as we've already have too much of that recently with Kunal and Yash.
Completely agree with you. Even i dont  want Roshni and new lead linked up. Enough of that in almost every track. He should help SidNi. That will be something positive to watch. Too much negativity in JR, I want positivity in JR for some time now.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Dee_Jaybabithajabinaya98

ChejuuSidNi IF-Dazzler
ChejuuSidNi
ChejuuSidNi

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 2:08pm | IP Logged
Yeah  I want that more than anything!
Till when will this third angle thing go on forDead
I want someone hot too Day Dreaming

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Dee_Jaybabithajabinaya98

rosesidni IF-Rockerz
rosesidni
rosesidni

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 7:12pm | IP Logged
Even I want him to be a Sid's friend rather than Roshni's.. Tired of Roshni's childhood friendLOL Anyway the fate of those who root for the new couple will be like that of YashNi fans in the endLOL b'coz its a simple fact Sid is THE Hero and SidNi is the endgame.. There is not even an ounce of possibilty to have a cross pairing b'coz Ashvini Yardi dislike such crap concept as far as I understand from her tweets..
Ya, but the forum will stay alive with fan wars if some handsome Munda comes up as new lead but SidNi will remain SidNi & me always a SidNi fan & defenderWink

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Durga30abinaya98babithajmadhuharini

madhuharini IF-Sizzlerz
madhuharini
madhuharini

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 7:42pm | IP Logged
gud one Pal.. but I want tht new lead to be Roshni's very gud frnd unlike Yash or he should be Roshni's bro bcz after DD's death Roshni will have none in her life... no mom, no dad, cunning chacha chachi, so she deserve some love and kindness frm some one since Sid is also not going to be with herTongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

abinaya98

imaginative Goldie
imaginative
imaginative

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 7:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by madhuharini

gud one Pal.. but I want tht new lead to be Roshni's very gud frnd unlike Yash or he should be Roshni's bro bcz after DD's death Roshni will have none in her life... no mom, no dad, cunning chacha chachi, so she deserve some love and kindness frm some one since Sid is also not going to be with herTongue

She should suffer alone if she have blamed Sid and kicked him out. If she lives happily with her good friend after slapping and kicking out Sid, none of the audience will ever forgive herSleepy She should be shown suffering in Sid's absence only then SidNi reunion will be good. Roshni never valued Sid in her life and always took him for granted now she needs to learn a lesson if he leaves b'coz of her

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Harmony10rosesidniabinaya98babithajmadhuharini

abinaya98 IF-Sizzlerz
abinaya98
abinaya98

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 9:28pm | IP Logged
True..me Chandu abi and mirchi were discussing abt this..nly brother tk Roshni or some frnd to sid this would be awesome ..let's see what CVS gng tk bring

Go to top