India-Forums

Kumkum Bhagya
Kumkum Bhagya

So again Pragya is in danger..?

Zaalima_5 IF-Rockerz
Zaalima_5
Zaalima_5

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 12:52pm | IP Logged
Lawyer statement is still pending.. he didn't mention anyone's name till now..LOL
So if Exposure is once again got delayed then i think Pragya is in danger..Ouch

in Nikhil's contract paper, Nikhil was offered CEO post in Abhi's office.. and few days ago Pragya offered him same position to trap him..Wink and Abhi don't know anything about this deal.

So Tanu will definitely use this against Pragya.. She will give money to lawyer to take Pragya's name and Nikhil also mention about his deal with Pragya..

So who is going to be blame for conspiracy..?Shocked  my guess is Pragya..Wink

CV's r following MATH track.. so one more step is pending.. before Tanu's exposure, first Pragya's exposure will happen then Tanu's..LOL

So i guess we have to wait for Pragya's exit from MM..Cry

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

jshree_ramNora9497Mitushi_Mitzsoapwatcher1

Ismustranger Goldie
Ismustranger
Ismustranger

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 1:04pm | IP Logged
Me too think pragya will be blamed for all this
anamika.viji IF-Rockerz
anamika.viji
anamika.viji

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 1:19pm | IP Logged
Kulsum.  She didn't offer him CEO position ..just asked him to recommend some person n he willingly gave his name !! Then too she didn't offer him 30% commission !! 
But we can't believe these CVS !! They will twist anything !! 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

soapwatcher1Sowmii_cutiee

Zaalima_5 IF-Rockerz
Zaalima_5
Zaalima_5

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 8:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anamika.viji

Kulsum.  She didn't offer him CEO position ..just asked him to recommend some person n he willingly gave his name !! Then too she didn't offer him 30% commission !! 
But we can't believe these CVS !! They will twist anything !! 
Viji...in either case, it will be clear na Pragya was ready to offer him CEO position.. so what if Nikhil will try to trap Pragya by using this deal.. Abhi will not believe it but what about police..? but i have one doubt.. since She is Abhi's boss.. then may be it's legal.. may be she has authority to do this without discussing withAbhi. cv's leaving this matter one side is bothering me.. don't know who is going to blame for this..? LOL

soapwatcher1anamika.viji

Cerealgirl IF-Rockerz
Cerealgirl
Cerealgirl

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 9:07pm | IP Logged
 Kulsum,  Nikhil wanted it, but Pragya didn't confirm CEO position after challenge.  

Nikhil's contract that Abhi read did not say anything about CEO. Only 30% from everything. Abhi said Nikhil signed off on it and Abhi himself said he didn't approve it it is illegal.

I wanted to her to say something in that office and get angry at Nikhil. 

Taaliyakhil may twist to split them up!

alisidd16anamika.viji

Maggie11 Senior Member
Maggie11
Maggie11

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 9:16pm | IP Logged
Tanu n Nikhil may say she is having affair with Nikhil n that's why she gave him 30% of shares etc but Abhi won't believe them, he knows mugambo is all money minded, why she will give him, she already has all properties, lastly she herself have she in yesterday episode that she wants to leave alone
I don't think even if taahil try to twist things in their favour, Abhi won't believe

Edited by Maggie11 - 26 April 2016 at 9:17pm
Zaalima_5 IF-Rockerz
Zaalima_5
Zaalima_5

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 9:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cerealgirl

Kulsum,  Nikhil wanted it, but Pragya didn't confirm CEO position after challenge.  

Nikhil's contract that Abhi read did not say anything about CEO. Only 30% from everything. Abhi said Nikhil signed off on it and Abhi himself said he didn't approve it it is illegal.

I wanted to her to say something in that office and get angry at Nikhil. 

Taaliyakhil may twist to split them up!
i skipped that episode.. you and viji mentioned same thing.. i saw phone convo of Tanu and Nikhil after this meeting.. he said he is ready to take Pragya's offer.. so i thought Pragya confirmed it..Tongue

@bold.. yes.. Pragya's chuppi bithered me too.. no one got angry.. and cv's r expert in blaming others mistakes.. Raj bhaiyya and purvi were blamed for the crimes they never did.. So they will do it again..Smile
Zaalima_5 IF-Rockerz
Zaalima_5
Zaalima_5

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 9:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Maggie11

Tanu n Nikhil may say she is having affair with Nikhil n that's why she gave him 30% of shares etc but Abhi won't believe them, he knows mugambo is all money minded, why she will give him, she already has all properties, lastly she herself have she in yesterday episode that she wants to leave alone
I don't think even if taahil try to twist things in their favour, Abhi won't believe
this is Ekta's show.. and exposure will have more twist.. some twist r still pending.. Ekta ko shanti nahi milegi jab tak wo sab kuch recycle na kare..LOL

if exposure is delayed then Pragya's life will become hell now..Ouch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

anamika.viji

Go to top