So again Pragya is in danger..?

Posted: 7 years ago
Lawyer statement is still pending.. he didn't mention anyone's name till now..😆
So if Exposure is once again got delayed then i think Pragya is in danger..

in Nikhil's contract paper, Nikhil was offered CEO post in Abhi's office.. and few days ago Pragya offered him same position to trap him..😉 and Abhi don't know anything about this deal.

So Tanu will definitely use this against Pragya.. She will give money to lawyer to take Pragya's name and Nikhil also mention about his deal with Pragya..

So who is going to be blame for conspiracy..?😲  my guess is Pragya..😉

CV's r following MATH track.. so one more step is pending.. before Tanu's exposure, first Pragya's exposure will happen then Tanu's..😆

So i guess we have to wait for Pragya's exit from MM..😭
Me too think pragya will be blamed for all this
Kulsum.  She didn't offer him CEO position ..just asked him to recommend some person n he willingly gave his name !! Then too she didn't offer him 30% commission !! 
But we can't believe these CVS !! They will twist anything !! 
Originally posted by anamika.viji

Kulsum.  She didn't offer him CEO position ..just asked him to recommend some person n he willingly gave his name !! Then too she didn't offer him 30% commission !! 
But we can't believe these CVS !! They will twist anything !! 
Viji...in either case, it will be clear na Pragya was ready to offer him CEO position.. so what if Nikhil will try to trap Pragya by using this deal.. Abhi will not believe it but what about police..? but i have one doubt.. since She is Abhi's boss.. then may be it's legal.. may be she has authority to do this without discussing withAbhi. cv's leaving this matter one side is bothering me.. don't know who is going to blame for this..? ðŸ˜†
 Kulsum,  Nikhil wanted it, but Pragya didn't confirm CEO position after challenge.  

Nikhil's contract that Abhi read did not say anything about CEO. Only 30% from everything. Abhi said Nikhil signed off on it and Abhi himself said he didn't approve it it is illegal.

I wanted to her to say something in that office and get angry at Nikhil. 

Taaliyakhil may twist to split them up!

Tanu n Nikhil may say she is having affair with Nikhil n that's why she gave him 30% of shares etc but Abhi won't believe them, he knows mugambo is all money minded, why she will give him, she already has all properties, lastly she herself have she in yesterday episode that she wants to leave alone
I don't think even if taahil try to twist things in their favour, Abhi won't believeEdited by Maggie11 - 7 years ago
Originally posted by Cerealgirl

Kulsum,  Nikhil wanted it, but Pragya didn't confirm CEO position after challenge.  

Nikhil's contract that Abhi read did not say anything about CEO. Only 30% from everything. Abhi said Nikhil signed off on it and Abhi himself said he didn't approve it it is illegal.

I wanted to her to say something in that office and get angry at Nikhil. 

Taaliyakhil may twist to split them up!
i skipped that episode.. you and viji mentioned same thing.. i saw phone convo of Tanu and Nikhil after this meeting.. he said he is ready to take Pragya's offer.. so i thought Pragya confirmed it..😛

@bold.. yes.. Pragya's chuppi bithered me too.. no one got angry.. and cv's r expert in blaming others mistakes.. Raj bhaiyya and purvi were blamed for the crimes they never did.. So they will do it again..😊
Originally posted by Maggie11

Tanu n Nikhil may say she is having affair with Nikhil n that's why she gave him 30% of shares etc but Abhi won't believe them, he knows mugambo is all money minded, why she will give him, she already has all properties, lastly she herself have she in yesterday episode that she wants to leave alone
I don't think even if taahil try to twist things in their favour, Abhi won't believe
this is Ekta's show.. and exposure will have more twist.. some twist r still pending.. Ekta ko shanti nahi milegi jab tak wo sab kuch recycle na kare..😆

if exposure is delayed then Pragya's life will become hell now..
I don't think this time the blame will come on Pragya, because she is already the owner of the entire property and the brand name of Abhi, so why should she give any share to Nikhil? Why would she give her money to someone as she is potraying herself as a Mandy minded woman's?
But as we know logic and ekta matta don't go well so anything can happen and if they want to drag this track further more.😕
I don't think this time blame will come on pragya because  she doesn't knows about nikhil lawyer and she havnt sign those papers .. 
Abhi already saw those papers in lawyer office .so how can they trap pragya in it ... And I think nobody have proof against pragya that she offered him the CEO post .