India-Forums

Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

Jagya and his contribution

leavesandwaves IF-Sizzlerz
leavesandwaves
leavesandwaves

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 12:52pm | IP Logged
Among male characters who was there from beginning to end was Jagya. while everyone exited on one pretext or another.

Jagya enriched the show by being a good husband to Ganga, best friend to Anandi, loyal to dadisa, loving father to his kids and loving other kids equally and expanding his horizons as a doctor, as a politician and as a dependable person who will do justice to anyone in need.

I am happy that I need not write an obituary for one of my favourite characters. As he seems to vanish as of now, I am trying to come to terms with his absence.

What a growth he showed over the years!

His last scenes were evocative.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Misseshatiny15

AdorableAnusha Goldie
AdorableAnusha
AdorableAnusha

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 1:17pm | IP Logged
Among all male leads of Indian TV Jagya has been one special character and he has been the only character in BV too who showed tremendous growth .and i loved the growth factor in him  He is someone who truly learnt something from his life experiences and developed himself into a brilliant human beingClap His life journey has been inspiring one 

Jagya has proved himself to be a great husband , friend , father ,grandson , son , nephew , brother ,uncle .  a great doctor and leader and over all a wonderful human being  Cheers to JagyaClap

He may have vanished from our screens now but i am not upset but happy with the feeling he will be living his life happily with his loving wife and kids, doing well for the society too . This is better than destroying his story to make story  for new version of BV . i hope cvs will not show something stupid  to destroy my this feeling 

i would like to thank all three actors who put life in Jagya's role  Avinash  . Shashank  and Shakti Anand 

I loved Jagya  My most favorite character in BV i have fond memories   of him  from show and will cherish them forever . 

Edited by AdorableAnusha - 26 April 2016 at 1:38pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Misseshaleavesandwavestiny15

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top