India-Forums

Ishq ka Rang Safed
Ishq ka Rang Safed

Unnecessary dailouges

sati65 Senior Member
sati65
sati65

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 12:33pm | IP Logged
Today i didn't like one thing when viplav was already talking to dadi bua about his marriage n apologizing then why mahanta ki murat dhani intrupted and went ahead to apologized .she already knew that dadi bua didnt like her to kyu shuru ho jati hai apne boring unnecessary dialogues ke sath..jb dadi bua apne ladle viplav ki nahi sun rahi to uski baat kyu sunegi
Fir khana leke chali gyi madam
This is my pov
 I don't know anyone agree or not but i feel this so i shared this

Edited by sati65 - 26 April 2016 at 12:45pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kiranprisura123

kiranpri IF-Dazzler
kiranpri
kiranpri

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 12:54pm | IP Logged
Have not seen the episode yet, will get back to you. tomorrow. But then Dhaani is like that, trying to be miss goody two shoes, when she knows that some people cannot stand her. It is her belief that love conquers all. Even misplaced love..
Mishfan IF-Dazzler
Mishfan
Mishfan

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 1:28pm | IP Logged
Not watched the episode, but not at all surprised if Dhani apologized & said something in between.
That's very much the sweet, innocent Dhani ready to bow down for anything & everything.

Please, I want to see a more headstrong Dhani for a change.

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index