Is Naksh right? Or wrong?

Poll

Is Naksh right in scolding Tara without trying to listen to her?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
leavesandwaves thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
I felt Naksh was too cruel towards Tara who was shaking with fear and tension. He did not give her a chance to explain. I felt terrible for Tara.
No one is perfect. And Naksh should realise this. Marriage means lots of adjustments and sacrifices.
Edited by leavesandwaves - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

leavesandwaves thumbnail
While SRK encouraged women hockey players in Chak de India, RS gives a negative feeling about Tara who excels in hockey.

Actually it is her friend's fault. But no one wants to lsten to her.

Tara is motherless and so no one to guide her or support her truly.
loveanime thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
It is not about whether or not he is right. It is about her always hiding what she is really feeling and thinking everyone is scheming against her and trying to run her life. If she is already going into the marriage with such negative thoughts then you can't blame Naksh for bursting out. Personally if he had any maturity he would not have handled his relationship with Tara like he did, he wanted her as if he wanted a candy. They could have taken their relation slow and steady, Tara hockey career still very young maybe it wouldn't have been practical to marry so young give her time to accomplish some goals where she feels like she has lived her dream and is ready to maybe not be full time involved with Hockey. Naksh has no understanding of his family, whether he likes it or not his family is conservative sooner or later Tara hockey commitments might have come to blows with Tara DIL duties. 
Tipsy11 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I don't know but I kind of want them to get married
They do look nice together
VISHAL_DOSHI thumbnail
Naksh has every right to be angry at tara coz she feels so insecure with everything and doesn't shares that with anybody and even if somebody tries to tell her she just shuts them away like she did to sangram some time ago and now that they are getting married she should trust Naksh and if she is not able to do that then there is no matter in getting married.
With agreement like that will anger anybody
And Naksh was angry bout lack of trust which was surely expected when he was gonna marry a person who doesn't trusts him even before marriage and gets carried away so easily
leavesandwaves thumbnail
Do you know what it is for a girl if groom walks away from the mandap?  ?Even the family is punished for no fault of theirs. The actual culprit Preeti escaped.

Tara acted so well that it brought tears to my eyes. I felt my daughter is crying like that.

In my family these things are not taken seriosly because we know none is perfect. See Shaurya for example. Did Varsha divorce him for a fault which is hundred times graver and serious?

And the way he was shouting without not a thought about how she was shivering with fright? Is this called true love?
firsttimehere thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
His shouting without giving any consideration of what she has to say was not right , but I can understand he must have felt absolutely bad seeing those papers and sometimes anger /hurt makes people behave in ways they may actually not want to . 

I felt like blaming both Naksh and Tara and I have my sympathies with both of them too and their families . 

He - Is not able to understand what is expected out of a Husband /BF . He is a nice guy ,  good son , respects family , loves his Mom  but he still needs to become mature to understand these are not enough to be a good husband. You need to be able to provide an environment where your wife can speak her heart out to you and you  listen to her , try to understand her , clarify her misconceptions  and stand along with her when needed . Every single time your mom cant be the bridge between the 2 of you and you cant take either your wife or your family for granted. Pyar ko express karna padta hai .. dil mein rakhne se , ghar walon ke saamne jatana kafi nahi hai . 

She - needs to become mentally more strong by not giving into opinions of anyone and every one . Hiding fears , masking them for a long time take you nowhere and you need to be able to help yourself out by thinking through properly out of insecurities and worries. She needs to stop worrying and start looking for solutions of her worries rather than bottling up in herself .till the wedding altar - by prbably trying to find someone sensible to confide into who can provide unbiased opinion and guidance on the same . 

Singhania Family including Akshara and Naitik : Stop trying to solve problems between Naksh and Tara by saying "Jaane do , rehne do , bhool jao". esp  taunts one's  character is not something that should be let gone. Some difficult discussions are required to get to the root of the problem  and sometimes they should leave the Naksh and Tara  by themselves to solve issues. Aaapka lalla hamesha aapki nazron mein chota hee rahega , that doesnt mean you dont let him and his wife never solve their problems and always come to you. 
They need to be very sure themselves if they could support their DIL's dream of hockey which is quite unconventional for the society in general by goign against their elders/loved ones and standing by DIL.
They should stop comparing conscuiously or sublty  every woman of the household against their best DIL Akshara- every woman has their own identity and they should be able to love and respect them for the uniqueness they bring to the family. Atleast these women who were once upon a DIL to some family should have been able to understand what kind of pressure mounts on the girl gettign married from all quarters of the society . 

Sorry for the long rant ðŸ˜Š I was very much moved by yesterday episode and I found it very relatable to real life we see day to day .