Chat Clubs

||We Are The Best|| CC#28 IO (Page 116)

-FlameOfHope- IF-Rockerz
-FlameOfHope-
-FlameOfHope-

Posted: 30 April 2016 at 7:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ShadikaIshVeer

Originally posted by -FlameOfHope-

Aaru, yeh le. SB answered. Subah dekh lo.

Will surely share it. Someday. But you know, right? Someday is not a code word for 'never'.

Sites I surf - IF - to talk with all of you.
Wiki - My information giant.
Twitter - I left stalking there, but I used to.

18th February. 

Um I describe myself as - confident, witty, hardworking, and someone who knows little of all subjects.

All of the people on the you-know-where and Sakshi, LM, Elvish, dv, Gudiya, Rose, Shwetha and Vaishu from MATSH forum. Bubble, Nimmi, Nalini and Sakshi on Swaragini forum (don't kill me, please; I go there to read FFs). Prabh from YHM forum.

I admire everything which instills positivity. Anything which imparts some thing new to me. Be it a book or a song or the first bird which sings even after a thunderstorm.

My favourite dishes are anything which suits my taste and is fit for my consumption. I don't have a particular one. 

Same as you. I love sad melodies and... instrumentals! The Ishaani's sad and emo-core BG which says all Na Na na is also cool.

No favourite movies, now.

No actors and actresses, too. I have never been a girl who likes actors. I am just grateful to all the respective actors who played the characters I liked on television since I started watching it.

Characters... I don't have any, now. These are my past favourites - Ranveer Vaghela, Ishaani Parekh (till some point of time), Rishabh Kundra, Madhubala Kundra, Zain, Sanskaar. 

Oh, BOOKS! I have a long list. 20-30 book names won't fit here, darling. 

Authors - Khaled Hosseini, Paulo Coelho, Clare Mackintosh, Gayle Forman, Ravinder Singh, Ruskin Bond, Chetan Bhagat, Scott Fitzgerald, Jane Austen, Emily Bronte (of course, she wrote Wuthering Heights!), Charlotte Bronte, Charles Dickens, Shakespeare, Enid Blyton, Jeffery Archer, Suzzane Collins,... see,such a big list!

Quote - Many, many are there. But I like this - Sometimes, life is all about risking everything you have got for a dream which one can see but you.

Thing you hate about life and people - I love my life. So, nothing to hate about it. And about people, I wish their priorities didn't change so soon all the time. 

Decisions --

Regretful - Watching MATSH. 

Satiated - Leaving television.

1 moment which made me feel broken-hearted - Erm. This is very, very personal. Not ready to share. And nope, it's not related to MATSH or anything.

Have you ever felt bad that you don't have a sibling? Why or Why not? - Yes. Because I would have company. No. Because I like being alone, too. 
Sorry! In two minds about this.

When I am free I usually get a good book and read, read and read. Or, I write.

Embarrassing moment - There might be many. But nothing is coming back to my mind right now. AH! Got one. 
I wanted to attend a philosophy lecture and my father took me there. What I saw? Only senior citizens. No one else. Like, I didn't have even a microbe of my age group. And the oldies were looking at me as if I had committed a sin by attending it. What was their problem? I love philosophy and I am always ready to attend any lecture on that! 

Happiest moment - When I won the third prize in Karnataka for a Spell Bee championship.

Ambition - Dreams are not to be told. Only to be shown. I believe in this above quote. And I have an ambition which I am pursuing to make my parents proud. I know that they will. 

And what do you think of me? - Aarushi, I couldn't have asked for a better friend here. You are that sweet and caring girl who I would love to meet in reality and be best friends with. And your ambitiousness and seriousness when it comes to your dreams is what I love the most. I know you will make your parents proud one day. Love you. God bless. 

My name is not mentioned hereROFL Nice to know Apple PieBroken Heart

I have mentioned all the people on the you-know-where I.e CC, Sugar Pie. Saare logon ka naam likhti thi, toh kal so nahi paati. LOLLOL Even if I would have, I would have missed out some name. So, I just put it like that. I am sorry, Sugar Pie if you felt bad about my method.

Edited by -FlameOfHope- - 30 April 2016 at 10:49pm

-FlameOfHope- IF-Rockerz
-FlameOfHope-
-FlameOfHope-

Posted: 30 April 2016 at 7:14pm | IP Logged
Good morning, everyone. Happy Sunday!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

The_Lone_Wolf26

The_Lone_Wolf26 IF-Dazzler
The_Lone_Wolf26
The_Lone_Wolf26

Posted: 30 April 2016 at 7:26pm | IP Logged
Good Morning members.

Bloomfield IF-Rockerz
Bloomfield
Bloomfield

Posted: 30 April 2016 at 7:57pm | IP Logged
Good Morning everyone...

Ye Poplu bhi na...Kitni mysterious hai saare answersROFLROFL
Bloomfield IF-Rockerz
Bloomfield
Bloomfield

Posted: 30 April 2016 at 7:58pm | IP Logged
NaagMan con hogaya ha kya? ROFL
Bloomfield IF-Rockerz
Bloomfield
Bloomfield

Posted: 30 April 2016 at 8:05pm | IP Logged
Aaj tuitions mein test hai. I'll be back home only around 1.45. Will try to catch up with y'all. Agar nai aayi, toh don't mistake me. See you guys!

Edited by Bloomfield - 30 April 2016 at 8:05pm
-FlameOfHope- IF-Rockerz
-FlameOfHope-
-FlameOfHope-

Posted: 30 April 2016 at 10:49pm | IP Logged
Phew! My legs are on fire. Running for 5-6 km. My new Sunay morning ritual. 
Will come back later, people. I need to hit the sack, now.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

IshveerForever

The_Lone_Wolf26 IF-Dazzler
The_Lone_Wolf26
The_Lone_Wolf26

Posted: 01 May 2016 at 3:56am | IP Logged
Good Afternoon Members.

Go to top