Happy Family

Ri21 IF-Sizzlerz
Ri21
Ri21

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 12:25pm | IP Logged
I AM DEAD RIGHT NOW
LIKE REALLYDead
LETS COME TO THE EPI.
shravan today actually proved that he is an oxford grad. and london's successful lawyer.
the way he handled khosla when he did natak of heart attack
didn't he say if ur opponent is taking time to make a move in chess that means he is thinking of something which ll change the whole game. and see how clearly he changed the whole game
SUPERB Clap 
nanu was again  bang on today. totally showed where those 4 creatures belong by saying mushkil ghari main sab sath chod dete hai.
and see it was shravan who held suman and nanu's hand and walked through when nanu and suman was helpless outside the court and verma, khosla was humiliating. symbolic scene tha. aaj dikh gaya. who was the actual savior for nanu and suman.
cut to malhotra family
suman came as a savior for shravan. beauty with brains. a perfect businesswoman. the way she handled khosla in fb was just mindblowing. it was more like suman in lawyer mode.
except chachi all were happy with suman and accepted her and treated her so well. for few mins i felt it was a perfect family there celebrating shravan and suman's success. ramnath being so proud of her and pushkar the cupid "bhai ke sath reh ke tera bhi dimag chal raha hai" and vandy such a cuteheart. totally a harmless bimbo. sirf kameeni se dur rakho use. otherwise vandy and suman ll be a beautiful duo to watch.
suman saving shravan infront of his family saying it was all his plan. guess shravan is getting all jhatkas dhere dhere that suman is self sacrificing not selfish.
chachi kabhi nahi sudregi. as i said use bhi asylum bhejo koi,
and shraman scene Blushing
the whole banter was hilarious. dono ke paas jawab rehta hai.
i wish they didnot cut that pyaar wala dialouge.c halo ko nahi but the actual scene was FAR BETTER AND HOTTER THAN THE OLV
shravan's dialouge cracked me when he said yeh mat sochna tumhare liye main chane ke jhar pe char jaounga aur fees maf kardungaROFL
this guy and his one liners. one should make a post and write all his one liners.
and then jo manguga dena parega,
i have never seen cornering scene can be so HOT EARLIER.
i swear the CHEMISTRY they both have is not only eye pleasing to watch but they literally burn the screens Blushing
and again what was that shravan next time knock karke ana warna... ShockedShockedShocked
suman u really made a mistake saying shravan fatoo tha fatoo rahega. he is no more that fatoo shravan acc to u. he now a grown up MAN Wink
tiwari scene was really emotional. suman's happy tears finally being accepted by mami. totally as she said shravan made suman heroine in tiwari family and suman made shravan hero in malhotra family
*EK DUJE KE VAASTE*
and i LOVED the celebration scene in suman's office
i loved when preeta picked up suman. it was really cute. the bond they share is so adorable. there is someone is suman's workplace who cares for her so much.
so sunday they gonna celebrate. i guess shravan ll also be there Wink
ok preeta u cute lil thing. phirse dara diya suman ko. pehle bouqet ab kiss. ROFL
well said ladka kabhi sareef nahi ho sakta. 
suman BRACE URSELF
AND YES FORUM WASIS BRACE URSELVES TOO
COZ PRECAP WAS Shocked
*HEART ATTACK*
Dead
coming to cvs now
kya bolu hats off or take a bow? bolte bolte thakungi nahin. coz u guys deserve it
for the amazing story and an extraordinary male lead and female lead
a male lead and female who actually have brains with beauty Clap
today they proved why shravan is an oxford grad and a well known successful lawyer in london. 
and suman the change in her. a woman who is self sacrificing but NOT bechari. she knows how to give it back. she ll not keep any ehsan
NIMIK Heart

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

sydyravzsniara12munnihyderabadRoxyCshalz_123--Amulya--dakshaaviAllbut1KavilaLIKEDMGmineforeverorion23ShaitaanKiKhala

Kavila IF-Rockerz
Kavila
Kavila

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 12:30pm | IP Logged
CVS ki tarif karkey unki insult n ahin larna chungi bec they are just beyond our imagination...
wowww really wowww 

kya bolun main ab like khoshla kaaa nautanki shravu ki fultoo tayariiiClap

SUMO ka HIIDEN avatar OMG ShockedSUMO Today proved she is future Suman shravan Malhotra..Clap

kya plan banaya like really and varun aur kameni ki to baj gayi huhROFL

i just hate KammeniAngryishko koi nikalon...she was really very annpying today...

AWWW SUMO ne shravu ko hero bana diyaaa...in fron t of family typical wifeee avatarHeart

and uff the eye lock the swag the understanfding kill me somebody yaarDay Dreaming

VANDYYY oh i just love her she is really very sweet...kaameni dont dare u to hanky panky with vandyy she is dalringHeart
I
Pushku---sumo bhaiya ki company me rehkar tera bhi LED jalney laga haiROFLROFL

OH MY GOSHHH THE WHOLE SHRAMAN ROOM SCENEBlushingI am dead like have no enrgy to des cribeee StarDay Dreaming

Shravan is too much he is so so naughtyyy

when he said ki agli bar knock karkey ana is baar to sirf shirt utara hai ho sakta hia agli baarBlushing

i was sohuting ha hau si ka to intezaar hai ufff my BEHAYAPANTICool

AND PRITHAAA SUMP -SCENEEE ROFL

what what what SUMOOO kya bola tumne Shravan aur fattuuu achaaa chalun dekhtey hai kuan fattu hai aur kaunnnROFL

Precap--Heart

BTW spwecial mention Sumo-nanu and tiwari family sceneClapjust wowww wowww 

Mamiii for the first time i really like herrrEmbarrassed

TYPICAL HUBBY WIFEEE -EPISODEEE

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

dakshaavi

orion23 IF-Sizzlerz
orion23
orion23

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 12:33pm | IP Logged
Hug
mineforever IF-Sizzlerz
mineforever
mineforever

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 12:37pm | IP Logged
Yes the episode was amazing...Every dialogue was bang on..
These two people can do anything for each other..their bedroom banter was really cute.. Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Kavila

poppinss IF-Rockerz
poppinss
poppinss

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 12:53pm | IP Logged
Ek duje ke vaste! They proved it today. Can't wait for shramanishious scene.   And it is not even Friday yet :)
LIKEDMG IF-Sizzlerz
LIKEDMG
LIKEDMG

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 1:30pm | IP Logged
Embarrassed ...cvs rox...shraman rox...we forumis rox...
dakshaavi IF-Dazzler
dakshaavi
dakshaavi

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 1:31pm | IP Logged
Nice post.
You have said it all..
Each episode gets better and better every day with some unpredictable pleasant moments...
C.v's are doing wonderful job Clap
--Amulya-- IF-Dazzler
--Amulya--
--Amulya--

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 1:39pm | IP Logged
some very good dialogues made my day today like
shakal se nahii... dimaag aur dil se hero
ladke kabhi shareef nahi hothe

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top