India-Forums

Tashan-e-Ishq
Tashan-e-Ishq

why so much negativity????

dikshakilla Groupbie
dikshakilla
dikshakilla

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 12:21pm | IP Logged
relax guys .. i m watching that there are many people talking ill about cvs , directors , artist etc . I dont understand one thng why these s react so much ... i saw in instagram. , twitter most thm talking that will stop watching the serial ... so guys it ur wish but stop talking ill about the show ...

guys abhi tk koi hmare pas spoiler pic nhi aayi nhi koi site se video aaya tht twinkle divorcing kunj or marrying uv .. so why all concludes in advance ... and stop blving in spoilers plzzz

i m sure cvs have planned somethng very interestng for us ..
n rhi bat twinkle ki .. toh plz guys thnk in a positive ways that how a indian wife can go in such a extent to protect her love of life ... she can do whatever to save kunj's life and she never allow uv to touch her ... she only belongs to kunj
so plz guys dont increase ur BP and dont over react n frst watch the entire scenerio thn comment becoz commentng in advance doesnt make any sense
sorry if i hurt someone but this is very important to decrease the negativity from the forum

..queen.. Goldie
..queen..
..queen..

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 12:23pm | IP Logged
I could not agree more
here u come and a fantastic post in ur bag
I was super pisssed of yesterday
but I log in to the forum and go through the posts and
TA DA !! the positive sakshi is backkk
lovely possstt

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top