Ek Duje Ke Vaaste
Ek Duje Ke Vaaste

Episode Live Reactions: 4/26/16 || THAT DAMN SEXYTIME MUSIC THOUGH

MrsOmkaraOberoi IF-Rockerz
MrsOmkaraOberoi
MrsOmkaraOberoi

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 12:19pm | IP Logged
Episode Live Reactions: 4/26/16

THAT DAMN SEXYTIME BACKGROUND MUSIC THOUGH. LIKE YES. YES YES YES. I AM READY FOR THIS. SHRAMAN ARE READY TOO. LET'S DO THIS. CoolBlushing

GIF REACTION:

*You are speaking to Kriti's ghost. The episode literally SLAYED her*
*let's just get onto the reaction before I lose my typing capability
*MAAAJOR ALL CAPS ALERT*

___

-LOL Khosla W*F. HEIGHTS of desperation.

-Love how Shravan pushed aside Goglu, kiss baat ka badla le raha hai LOL

-LOL THIS IS SO STUPID KHOSLA WHY YOU SO DUMBBB

-LOOOL Shravan's done his homework, I love how the writers never fail to highlight how BOSS he is Heart LIKE SUCH A M'EFFIN SEXY BAMF.

-SHRAVAN'S FREAKIN EXPRESSIONS I LOVE HIM

-THAT WINK SHRAVAN'S FACE IS JUST KILLING ME RIGHT NOW.

-SHUT UP NO ONE EXCEPT OUR TIWARI PARIVAR AND SUMO GET TO CALL HIM LAMBU.

-He looks like SUCH A DAMAAD as he approached them. I WANT THIS MAN IN MY LIFE NOW.

-YO WHY YOU RUNNING. Shravan's head be like: BABY COME BACK. ROFL

-STOP CRAPPING ON MY SHRAVAN YOU IDIOTS. AISE HI NAHI 

-"Tere apne bhai ne?" NO BITCH IT'S HIS FAULT FOR INVOLVING HIMSELF INSHADY BUSINESS WITH KHOSLA.

-"Maine Khosla ko aisa offer diya joh woh refuse nahi kar paya." DAMN SON THAT GODFATHER REFRENCE.

-LOVE HOW MUCH SWAG SUMO HAS TOO. LITERALLY THESE TWO REALLY ARE MADE FOR EACH OTHER. IM SO HAPPY. LIKE YEH HUI NA FUTURE MRS. SUMAN SHRAVAN MALHOTRA WALI BAAT!

-FIRST TIME IN A DESI DRAMA WHERE THE MALE & FEMALE LEAD ARE PRESENTED AS EQUALS.

-SHRAVUUU MY BOI OXFORD KA MUNDA.

-Aww the way they look out for each other Heart helping each other out, making each other heroes in front of their family Heart

-I love Vandy Heart

-This Kameeni though.

-I love how she's addressing what she spat at her face the other day with such dignity. 

-OMGGG THE SCENE IS COMING UP THE SCENE IS COMING

-HOLY SHIT LORD HAVE MERCY. I LOVE HOW THE CVS GIVE US A SHIRTLESS SCENE AT LEAST ONCE A MONTH LOL

-I love how she addresses how it's not just because he's hot.

-I LOVE THIS. I LOVE THEM. JUST YES.

-Channe ke jhaad ROFL LOOOL I love how even when "romancing" the best friend wala ehsaas & familiaritiy is still there.

-HIS SMIRK IN THE MIRROR GODDAMN.

-DAMN WHAT IS THIS BACKGROUND MUSIC IT'S DEFINATELY DIFFERENT, I HAVEN'T HEARD THIS BEFORE, I HAVE EVERY BG SCORE OF THIS SHOW BY HEART THIS IS SOMETHING ELSE AND GODDAMN ITS SO FREAKIN SEXY YESSS I CAN DO MORE OF THISS. ME LIKEY THEIR SEXYTIME MUSIC.

-GODDAMN SOMEONE JUST DIM THE LIGHTS. THIS MUSIC AND DIM LIGHTS WOULD BE PERFECT YES YES YES YES

-THE CLOSEUP SHOTS HOW SOFT HIS VOICE IS f**k IM DYING. IM DEAD. SHRAVAN GETCHO FLIRT MODE ON BOIII IM HERE FOR THISSS

-LOL SHE'S JUST LIKE SO LOST, JUST NODDING LIKE AN IDIOT "HAAA" OMFG FINALLY WE SEE HER GETTING AFFECTED, LIKE ACTUALLY SHOWING IT BAHAHA OMGGG I FEEL YOU GIRL, MAIN TOH BEHOSH HI HO JAATI, THE FACT THAT SHE WAS STILL STANDING IS AN ACCOMPLISHMENT.

-LOOOL He's such a tease, got her all worked up, and then's just like "Cool" and walks away ROFL THIS LITTLE SASSY LAMBU YESS

-OMFGGG "HO SAKTA HAI AGLI BAAR" THE f**k BRO YOU CAN'T JUST GIVE ME THAT MENTAL IMAGE AND EXPECT NO CONSEQUENCES. 

-AWW NANUUU DON'T CRY I LOWE HIM SO MUCHHH 

-AWWW MAAMI Hug See the actress who plays her is sooo talented, I love her. She knows what she's doing. Heart

-Aww I'm so happy to see Sumo & Nanu so happy.

-AWW Daboo! Party toh banti hai!!

-Isn't it Villa? Why does everyone call it Killa now! I like both LOL.

-Bahahaha omg I'm so ready for Preeta to put her oot-patang khayal in Sumo's mind ROFL

-Aww I love how they're still showing Suman working Heart This is the female lead I want.

-Love the way Preeta & Sumo can just

-"PAPPI" BAHAHHAHA OMG NOT THIS AGAIN, ISS BAAR TOH DENA HI PADEGA.

-LOL WHAT DID THE OTHER WOMAN SAY I WANT TO KNOW. Love how everyone's just assuming Shravan to be Sumo's guy. Like the lady said "mere waale ne aisa bola" so that makes Shravan Sumo ka "mere wala" if they're advising her on this topic using their experiences with their husbands ROFL

-"LADKEIN SHAREEF NAHI HO SAKTE" OMG  BAHAHAHA IT'S SO FUNNY HOW JUST TODAY WE WERE TALKNG ABOUT SHRAVAN'S VIRGINITY TODAY (HOLLA AT MY AT SISTAHS, YES I'M CALLING YOU OUT ROFL) OMG I CAN'T WAIT. ISS BAAR TOH MAIN SHRAMAN KI PAPPI LE KARHI CHODUNGI BASSS

Precap:

-MOTHEREFFER THERE'S THIS STUPID BLACK BOX MUJHE KUCH DIKHAI NAHI DE RAHA HAI UASDJFHASKDLFHJA
-LET ME TRY ANOTHER LINK HOLD ON
-OMG SAHI WAQT AA GAYA
-OMG FEEES 
-OMG IF ONLY HE KNEW KI USKE DIMAAG MAIN PREETA SE BAAR KARNE KE BAAD KYA KYA CHAL RAHA HAI OMGGG ROFL
-OMGGG THEY'RE SO f**kING CLOSE YESSSHHH I WANT THAT PAPPI AND A I WANT IT NOW, AGAR KOI BEECH MAIN AA GAYA IMMA SLAP THEM TOMORROW LIKE FULL ON RAGE MODE.

-Seems like hum EDKVians ka acha time chalu ho gaya, now we gonna get them ShraMan "in each other's faces" wale scenes, and it'll be extra special because they aren't ainvayi, meaning hai yeh scenes ke peeche, to mark the final transformation from friends to lovers--to see each other as man & woman Heart

SIGHHH

MAIN MAR GAYI

I FEEL LIKE I SAY THIS AFTER EVERY EPISODE

DAMN IM SO HAPPY I WATCH THIS SHOW

IT'S JUST SO PERFECT I CAN'T

SHRAMAN ARE SO EFFING PERFECT TOGETHER I SHIP THIS SO HARD

*IN THE RECOVERY ROOM*

-Kriti
PS. I love how the episode wasn't dhamakedaar just because of their close proximity, but because the development that proximity entails. Dost se badkar hai yeh dono ek dusre ke liye, finally ab jatana shuru karenge. Heart

Edited by .SankaDevi. - 26 April 2016 at 12:26pm

The following 43 member(s) liked the above post:

gaya_subTina.H.CashivisydynxaasweetmoginiAdeeba.AyubrcozaravzspreciousrubyVishakha2092YourDreamlazyshambhaviunna_178TINAMONIOnie...shalz_123JJKKLWhenInRomedecemaprgauriangel..BlueBird..mizzundaztud-Shilpaa---BLRbabe--EchoesofpassionNihira-fanOmaRamdass-AvadaKedavra-spnfan-sumaiya-Ri21orion23BinKuchKahe.SahSahKostinsQueen-rhythm-Sneha.koMrDarcyfanYum_SRShaitaanKiKhalatrolldemort.Manan_fab5_ky2

YourDream Senior Member
YourDream
YourDream

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 12:22pm | IP Logged
what i liked in today's episode is that they showed female lead with much intelligence and cv's balanced everything perfectly.Wonderful postTongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TINAMONI

Kavila IF-Rockerz
Kavila
Kavila

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 12:25pm | IP Logged
Kirti sanns le le bhai haaa 
Kirti u are the bossCool

like kya bolun mian ab ...tuney to puri kundali hi dal di like yes i also want a PAAPI  baasss

wowww really wowww 

kya bolun main ab like khoshla kaaa nautanki shravu ki fultoo tayariiiClap

SUMO ka HIIDEN avatar OMG ShockedSUMO Today proved she is future Suman shravan Malhotra..Clap

kya plan banaya like really and varun aur kameni ki to baj gayi huhROFL

i just hate KammeniAngryishko koi nikalon...she was really very annpying today...

AWWW SUMO ne shravu ko hero bana diyaaa...in fron t of family typical wifeee avatarHeart

and uff the eye lock the swag the understanfding kill me somebody yaarDay Dreaming

VANDYYY oh i just love her she is really very sweet...kaameni dont dare u to hanky panky with vandyy she is dalringHeart
I
Pushku---sumo bhaiya ki company me rehkar tera bhi LED jalney laga haiROFLROFL

OH MY GOSHHH THE WHOLE SHRAMAN ROOM SCENEBlushingI am dead like have no enrgy to des cribeee StarDay Dreaming

Shravan is too much he is so so naughtyyy

when he said ki agli bar knock karkey ana is baar to sirf shirt utara hai ho sakta hia agli baarBlushing

i was sohuting ha hau si ka to intezaar hai ufff my BEHAYAPANTICool

AND PRITHAAA SUMP -SCENEEE ROFL

what what what SUMOOO kya bola tumne Shravan aur fattuuu achaaa chalun dekhtey hai kuan fattu hai aur kaunnnROFL

Precap--Heart

BTW spwecial mention Sumo-nanu and tiwari family sceneClapjust wowww wowww 

Mamiii for the first time i really like herrrEmbarrassed

TYPICAL HUBBY WIFEEE -EPISODEEE

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sweetmoginilazyshambhaviorion23

Manan_fab5_ky2 IF-Stunnerz
Manan_fab5_ky2
Manan_fab5_ky2

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 12:26pm | IP Logged
I AM SPEECHLESS Cool

I DON'T Have WORDS to DESCRIBE THIS EPISODE

#RESPECT #ROMANCE #LOVE #EMOTIONS
#HAPPINESS

ALL IN ONE

I Loved the SCENE WHERE SUMAN GIVES CHEQUE TO VARUN

CVS SHOWN THAT ML AND FL ARE EQUAL

THEY Gave EQUAL RESPECT TO BOTH IN THE SHOW

LUB you KRITI
BHERI BHERI LUB YOU

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

lazyshambhaviOnie...Kavilaorion23

orion23 IF-Sizzlerz
orion23
orion23

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 12:28pm | IP Logged
Ahh love your live reaction postsROFLLOLROFL
Loved it today!
Shravan proved he is worth his salt! 
The Oxford grad brain worked too well! He left no loopholes! Clap
He helped save her family, and she, well it's mutual!
The closet scene! FeelsDay DreamingSilly
Preeta is a very smart woman! Hilarious bit there! 
And precap! No words... why isn't it tomorrow night already! UffHeart

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

lazyshambhaviKavila

Onie... Goldie
Onie...
Onie...

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 12:32pm | IP Logged

shai95 Senior Member
shai95
shai95

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 12:40pm | IP Logged
My goodness! I haven't watched the episode yet. But reading your post only filled me with great energy. I loved your infectious excitement! Could totally imagine you being all hyper active and super happy while writing it. I read the post really fast just to catch up with all the excitement! You rock girl! Look forward to more such reviews from you!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

lazyshambhavi

Ri21 IF-Sizzlerz
Ri21
Ri21

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 12:43pm | IP Logged
I AM GRINNING LIKE AN IDIOT

Go to top