raksbasu thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
The most beautiful thing of this show is the understanding and maturity between the leads😳 They listen to each other's point of view silently and that's why misunderstandings between them are less😳 That's a very big thing😎
And even if one is behaving stubbornly the other shuts him up and clears his pov and that's very important🤓
I loved how Devakshi talked and cleared the matter out
The way Sona was giving her phone showed that she was hurt😔
And then Dev pacifying her Today even Ishwari supported her😲

p.s. I was just wondering if Dev comes to know about Vicky's attitude to Sona😡

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

krystle123 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
i agree with you. i  too felt the same. highlight of the show is matured love. it was very realistic.
Ferdous_69 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
You r right... Nikki is so adorable nd think sona has best bond with Nikki in dev's house yet...
tu-jo-mile thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
very true..Today Sona made it clear that she did not say anything to maami..rather she was over reacting out of guilt and Dev understood it..nicely written dialogues.. maami could not manipulate Ishwari also..bcoz sona was very clear at her point and Im glad that today she took her stand very strongly..
my prediction on maami's son teasing sona is true..but tomorrow only the accident will happen..
I don't know after that all the equations would be chaged..
Tina is very sure about Dev's feeling for Sona..every day she is getting some hints..and Dev also talks with her openly..he is very closed to her it seems..Today she teased Dev asking if she doesn't like Sona to date other guys or not..

kashishbano thumbnail
Originally posted by: tu-jo-mile

very true..Today Sona made it clear that she did not say anything to maami..rather she was over reacting out of guilt and Dev understood it..nicely written dialogues.. maami could not manipulate Ishwari also..bcoz sona was very clear at her point and Im glad that today she took her stand very strongly..

my prediction on maami's son teasing sona is true..but tomorrow only the accident will happen..
I don't know after that all the equations would be chaged..
Tina is very sure about Dev's feeling for Sona..every day she is getting some hints..and Dev also talks with her openly..he is very closed to her it seems..Today she teased Dev asking if she doesn't like Sona to date other guys or not..

So true. Felt the same. And tina and dev part was amazing. She openly replied to Dev and understand him very well.
beatsdongandy thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
agree with u 👍🏼 also i blv the emphasize on acting chemistry rather than cheesy scene is another point.i mean till now not much cheesy or touchy romance rather the leads r mesmerising viewwrs with their screen presence infront of each other.thats very imp.
kabirslover thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
agreed...and i really hope dev finds out abt his idiotic cousin 
asifiqbalsh thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Totally agreed with u
That's a beauty of the show
JyotiBThakur thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
I love their maturity and understanding with each other. Sometimes, even they behave unreasonable. But realize their mistake soon and apologies. Which is the uniqueness of their relationship.
Many Common couples can relate to Dev and Sona's relation. It doesn't look too fictional. And that's the magic of the show.

I just want Dev to know about Vicky's behavior towards Sona and give him a tight slap infront of everybody.😡
raksbasu thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Originally posted by: krystle123

i agree with you. i too felt the same. highlight of the show is matured love. it was very realistic.

Their maturity makes their relation more adorable❤️