Swaragini

India-Forums

Swaragini
Swaragini

Sanskar - Why the hell is he so casual? (Page 5)

soumi93 IF-Sizzlerz
soumi93
soumi93

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 1:42am | IP Logged
Are yaar akki ghalat mat samajh mujhko...i mean ki dis is d frst ever tym he is hearing a thing against Rajat that too in middle of night ROFLwd a half sleepy mood.So naturally he is nt get d point plus as i said he dnt knw the fore and later things.dis id the frst ever tym he heard this plus swara told him his behaviouris too perfect he has answer fr everythng bt he didnt find this two thing to be worried for.so he said we will talk later bt if she told him every damn detail den i am.sure he qill b worried too.here he has lack of infos.bhabi se paise lena gangaur pe vrat kholne aana colleg nk yesab swara ko pata he sanky ko nahi na...jb pata chalega he will b doubtful too.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

luvakanksha

aamias IF-Sizzlerz
aamias
aamias

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 1:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by soumi93

Are yaar akki ghalat mat samajh mujhko...i mean ki dis is d frst ever tym he is hearing a thing against Rajat that too in middle of night ROFLwd a half sleepy mood.So naturally he is nt get d point plus as i said he dnt knw the fore and later things.dis id the frst ever tym he heard this plus swara told him his behaviouris too perfect he has answer fr everythng bt he didnt find this two thing to be worried for.so he said we will talk later bt if she told him every damn detail den i am.sure he qill b worried too.here he has lack of infos.bhabi se paise lena gangaur pe vrat kholne aana colleg nk yesab swara ko pata he sanky ko nahi na...jb pata chalega he will b doubtful too.

come to cc na ajkal kya hua hain jhagdna bhi nahi hai

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

luvakanksha

Fari_15 IF-Dazzler
Fari_15
Fari_15

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 2:06am | IP Logged
I feel both of Swasan's scenes yesterday were sort of predicting or setting the scene for the next track. In the first scene, Sanskaar said something like my wife is so intelligent and in the second scene Swara shared her feelings regarding Rajat with Sanskaar. It should be noted that she literally woke him up in the middle of the night, yet he wasn't like I am not listening to you, etc. He listened to whatever she said, quite attentively might I add and then was like there's no point in thinking about it at this time and we will discuss about this in the morning.
Cvs never add scenes for the sake of it, especially a scene where the female lead is for once sharing her thoughts with someone,
Memory loss or no memory loss, wedding or no wedding, whatever the case will be, the family will be shown against Swara and blaming her for ruining Uttara's life, but I am pretty sure Sanskaar would stand with Swara and support her because she shared everything with him in the first place. He might be more attentive after Swara's accident as well.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

nikki1211luvakankshassroomaniBon_Vivantaamias

aamias IF-Sizzlerz
aamias
aamias

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 3:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Fari_15

I feel both of Swasan's scenes yesterday were sort of predicting or setting the scene for the next track. In the first scene, Sanskaar said something like my wife is so intelligent and in the second scene Swara shared her feelings regarding Rajat with Sanskaar. It should be noted that she literally woke him up in the middle of the night, yet he wasn't like I am not listening to you, etc. He listened to whatever she said, quite attentively might I add and then was like there's no point in thinking about it at this time and we will discuss about this in the morning.
Cvs never add scenes for the sake of it, especially a scene where the female lead is for once sharing her thoughts with someone,
Memory loss or no memory loss, wedding or no wedding, whatever the case will be, the family will be shown against Swara and blaming her for ruining Uttara's life, but I am pretty sure Sanskaar would stand with Swara and support her because she shared everything with him in the first place. He might be more attentive after Swara's accident as well.

the best reply  

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

luvakankshaFari_15

Go to top