Swaragini

India-Forums

Swaragini
Swaragini

Sanskar - Why the hell is he so casual? (Page 4)

NiViren-Raj IF-Stunnerz
NiViren-Raj
NiViren-Raj

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 9:39pm | IP Logged
@soumi ... Yes as u also said.Sanskaar has no clue about uttara meeting Rajat... uttara is his sister and if swara is having doubts I dont  think this matter will go off from sanskaar's mind till solved...
As sanskaar had once told swara maine aapne soch ka beej boya  hai ...similarly after listening to Swara the seed of doubt is been planted  in sanskaar's mind

Edited by NiViren-Raj - 26 April 2016 at 9:41pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

luvakanksha

luvakanksha IF-Dazzler
luvakanksha
luvakanksha

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 9:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by soumi93

I think its nt abt excuses no one here is Swara ka dushman...nd moreover that swara and Sanskar bth hv their own flaws to add on.
Well thinking about Sanky's attitude ya he is hearing it fr first tym wdout knowing any aage piche ka kissa properly.neither gangaur nor college or neither swara says clearly that shomi sees the boy with whom Uttara is roaming and being cosy so he should be Rajat thats why i am worried.well the fact is fact that he being a husband wants his wife to be calm bt it doesnt mean if there is some odd he will ignore it.He is nt aware about the other things as well...so whn he will b clear abt everythng he will definitely act on it.aftrall ghar me agar swara ko koi sachme pyaar karta he to voh sirf Sanskar he.
See I am not questioning sanskar's love for swara 
Everyone on this forum knows that I madly love sanskar's character
But I think his character is being underused by cvs especially when it comes to the drama content 
In malkin track too his character had a role to play, u know throwing water on ragini, deciding to leave the house, not letting dp take money from ragini etc etc etc 
But ever since kavya track his character is not used at all by cvs, he took swara's doubts for kavya not being over so casually saying she thinks too much and now here too he is taking swara casually 
I mean sanskar is such a protective person, that's his character and a doubt about his sister's future husband not troubling him was so strange. 
And the argument that he was trying to calm swara down, swara was not tensed at all she was confused ed she very calmly shared her doubts with him, her head was on his shoulder and she was very confused that she is not able to pin point. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ssroomanitiny15

Zaalima_5 IF-Rockerz
Zaalima_5
Zaalima_5

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 9:54pm | IP Logged
yes.. sankaar shouldn't have ignored this.. he knows swara very well.. her intuitions were always right.. and plus it was related to his sis.. and he is taking it casual is weird.. this is not same sanskaar we have seen till now..Confused
i thought he is saying all this so that swara can sleep well.. he is worried about her health.. but in the morning he was okay.. i was disappointed too..Ouch

luvakankshatiny15

aamias IF-Sizzlerz
aamias
aamias

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 11:10pm | IP Logged
first things first i  dont comment now a days bcoz if give my pov ppl will make it revenge criteria.  I will take revenge from  Sanskar which  is a fictional character.  Dead u are defending him thats fine and giving ur Povs but for that   u will blame ur friend is not done . making a post against  Sanskar  doesnt mean we dont love Sanskar .or we are questioning him we are just astonished by his casual behaviour thats all. Somedays ago i defended Sanskar on the topic  that he was physically violent or not I applauded all for behaving politely.

I am a die hard Sanskar fan but more swasan fan 

who said I dont criticise Swara moreover my need is not felt bcoz there are many peope to show that. 
Swara is mahaan *period*her  character is sometimes not relatable too and nosy too but that doesnt mean I will close my eyes  next time 

I dont take guarantee for anyone's words but i am always responsible for my words I am a free bird I will comment what I feel  This forum is for all polite povs. I will comment on all which I felt needed. 

Lastly my pov no offence intended 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

luvakankshasia08Bon_Vivanttiny15

sia08 IF-Dazzler
sia08
sia08

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 11:30pm | IP Logged
arrey itni bhi soch ne ki baat nahi ha
agar sanskaar aaj hi seriously le leta to drama aga nahi bar pata

he will take it seriously at last moment or when it is too late depend upon how much they want to stretch  it 

i also love sanskaar  character

it is not his fault but cvs 

luvakankshaNiViren-Raj

swasann Newbie
swasann
swasann

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 11:56pm | IP Logged
Yes you are rightApprove .The villan sanskar was super smart.Now the CVs made him a sideline,after all its his only sisters life.He shud be the first one to do the background of the guy.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

luvakanksha

luvakanksha IF-Dazzler
luvakanksha
luvakanksha

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 11:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sia08

arrey itni bhi soch ne ki baat nahi ha
agar sanskaar aaj hi seriously le leta to drama aga nahi bar pata

he will take it seriously at last moment or when it is too late depend upon how much they want to stretch  it 

i also love sanskaar  character

it is not his fault but cvs 
That's exactly my point that his character is being underused especially when it comes to drama. It started happening after lakshay's death drama to expose kavya. Sanskar's participation is almost zero in drama content, he is of no use. And I love him, and we all know that sanskar has all shades in his character But I don't why cvs have decided not to use his character for drama. Infact his participation would increase the drama. I mean if yesterday he would have reacted as a typical protective brother it would have increased the drama. 
ssroomani IF-Rockerz
ssroomani
ssroomani

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 1:00am | IP Logged

I found it odd too...that he did not take more notice of what Swara was telling him, whether he was sleepy or not.   I agree his character is being underused nowadays, probably to promote Swaragini...Unhappy

But I find the elders of MM behaviour weird.   I mean, just meeting the boy and parents and in their own house and then you decide the marriage is fixed?  Shocked Swara only said they should meet the boy and his family, but should not DP and RP do some background check?  Suju is a scatterbrain and I am not surprised she said mooh meetha karna banta hai, but the others are being stupid!    Angry

I don't see how they can just blame Swara in the future...the onus of checking up on the boy is on every elder there, not just Swara!   And she only asked them to meet the boy, nothing else...

SizzleDazzleluvakanksha

Go to top