Swaragini

India-Forums

Swaragini
Swaragini

Sanskar - Why the hell is he so casual? (Page 3)

harshitaloomba1 Goldie
harshitaloomba1
harshitaloomba1

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 7:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by luvakanksha

Originally posted by harshitaloomba1

Well ur r8 .. But I think he wanted to calm her down so that she is out of the constant stress she keeps adding in her life
She was not stressed at all she was very calmly sharing her doubts with him. She was confused. Sanskar took her doubts to be nothing but her overthinking. And uttara is his sister even a slight doubt coming from anywhere for Rajat should shake sanskar up.
Well not stressed then atoeast tensed n woke up a person in the middle name his sleep for it 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

luvakanksha

brainychild92 IF-Sizzlerz
brainychild92
brainychild92

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 7:31pm | IP Logged
at 3 in the morning (or to a half asleep person) yeah every thing is casual.. and in short term... probably forgot about it the next morning so if swara doesn't say anything, it won't trigger...  thats why it didn't shock me..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

luvakankshaBon_Vivant

mix_of_emotions IF-Sizzlerz
mix_of_emotions
mix_of_emotions

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 7:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aamias

actually i always find him to be casual from malkin's time she said something is associated with that kaveri ok at that time he was angry then in kavita's time he did not believed maasi is involved okay he was frustated and then kavya but now the same actually  i think Sanskar always thinks that swara is detective so he will not interfere  and takes it casually like a normal man who thinks only 10% of wives blabber needs to be heardLOL nothing unusual though .  but he didnt make a background check even for Uttara is something not done. Though if Swara has not shared it it would have been her fault now after sharing also the irony she is to be blamed not by CVS but by us and Sanskar has many reasons like he was sleepy, his wife is monotonous and detective and who will think who is wrong and blah blah .
So, atlast sab swara ki galti hai(swara needs to be blamed for everything)
 actually akansha dear now a days  Sanskar is behaving like a husbandLOL

nowadays akansha and tiny i am loving ur posts
Ghum fir ke baat wohi hai telling others to stop bashing swara but mocking sanskaar just to take revenge.keep it up
This post has been very civil now but no need to make it again sanskaar vs swara fans

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

luvakanksha

mix_of_emotions IF-Sizzlerz
mix_of_emotions
mix_of_emotions

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 7:40pm | IP Logged
Both swara n sanskaar have had their share of flaws thanks to CVS .at least I wud like to blame them only as sm ppl did here

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

luvakankshasia08Bon_Vivant

mans1234 Goldie
mans1234
mans1234

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 7:52pm | IP Logged
i m a huge Sanskar fan and watch the show for him but ever since malkin track , i have not seen Sanskar in action .. wat i see is Swaragini Swaragini bond ..
Post his marriage with Swara after Kavita track , he is barely shown .. CVs use him for fillers or romantic scenes ..
i dont see him involved in any track properly .. CVs are messing with his character .. i m not liking it ..
Ya i hope he tries to find the truth but CVs so i dont know ..
He is a good actor and CVs should use it well ..
But yeah i want sanky in action

luvakankshaBon_Vivanttiny15

LoveSana Goldie
LoveSana
LoveSana

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 8:30pm | IP Logged
Well I guess it's because his only sister is going to get married he thinks everything is perfect. Swara is tensed cuz she knows that Uttara had been bunking college, lying about ragini' health so it's natural for her to think that rajat is a bad influence on Uttara. Sanskar doesn't know this I think I haven't watched all the episodes

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

luvakankshassroomani

NiViren-Raj IF-Stunnerz
NiViren-Raj
NiViren-Raj

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 8:51pm | IP Logged
It was nice that cv's showed Swara talking to Sanskaar...when Maheshwari's point finger at Swara, Sanskaar will be by her side...Swara is sharp and she does not let the matter go till satisfied, there has to be someone to calm her down... Sanskaar understands her worry and it was middle of the night so it was ok from him to say we will talk more tomorrow... 

Edited by NiViren-Raj - 26 April 2016 at 8:56pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

luvakankshaBon_Vivantsoumi93tiny15

soumi93 IF-Sizzlerz
soumi93
soumi93

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 9:07pm | IP Logged
I think its nt abt excuses no one here is Swara ka dushman...nd moreover that swara and Sanskar bth hv their own flaws to add on.
Well thinking about Sanky's attitude ya he is hearing it fr first tym wdout knowing any aage piche ka kissa properly.neither gangaur nor college or neither swara says clearly that shomi sees the boy with whom Uttara is roaming and being cosy so he should be Rajat thats why i am worried.well the fact is fact that he being a husband wants his wife to be calm bt it doesnt mean if there is some odd he will ignore it.He is nt aware about the other things as well...so whn he will b clear abt everythng he will definitely act on it.aftrall ghar me agar swara ko koi sachme pyaar karta he to voh sirf Sanskar he.

luvakankshasia08NiViren-Raj

Go to top