Swaragini

India-Forums

Swaragini
Swaragini

Sanskar - Why the hell is he so casual? (Page 2)

luvakanksha IF-Dazzler
luvakanksha
luvakanksha

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 12:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Helee

if he would have taken her doubts seriously how can cvs will show us the drama. they are sidelining his reactions so swara can fall in eyes of maheswaris. Ouch
Yeah well cvs are messing with his character 
I am a very big fan of Varun and sanskar's character is my favorite in swaragini but sanskar disappointed me today as a character. As if he didn't care at all.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tiny15

soumi93 IF-Sizzlerz
soumi93
soumi93

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 12:40pm | IP Logged
Well akki i dnt think he is nt giving importance ita like that he wants to calm her down.I mean no people will want to think abt troubles from every people.He thinks why Rajat will harm us as we nvr hurt or damage him in any way its common thinking and during kavya track he just returned from jail and wants to breathe freely wd her thats why.
I think when tym comes he will surely by her side like always.

luvakanksha

luvakanksha IF-Dazzler
luvakanksha
luvakanksha

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 12:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by soumi93

Well akki i dnt think he is nt giving importance ita like that he wants to calm her down.I mean no people will want to think abt troubles from every people.He thinks why Rajat will harm us as we nvr hurt or damage him in any way its common thinking and during kavya track he just returned from jail and wants to breathe freely wd her thats why.
I think when tym comes he will surely by her side like always.
Come on yaar it's not about Rajat being a harm or something. It's about his sister's life. Even a slight doubt coming from anywhere for Rajat should shake sanskar up. I mean even if Rajat is not harmful, he just has an attitude problem even this should trouble sanskar. This is the second time sanskar is taking swara's doubt so casually. 

tiny15

mix_of_emotions IF-Sizzlerz
mix_of_emotions
mix_of_emotions

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 12:54pm | IP Logged
CVS ki kripa hai kabhi swara par karte hai kabhi sanky par
Hope he realise soon.
Yeh bhi ho sakta hai they made sanskaar ignore these points so that they can force another dose of swaragini as for sure if swara wud have shared this with ragz she will be attentive at once.after all show name is same na

Still hope sanky doesn't become Bali ka bakra I won't deny his behavior was odd for me today too..want active sanku back Ouch hope like vk said after swara getting wounded sanky gets doubt may be he also believed rajat like all .rishta pakka and neither swara or shomi r sure how rajat is n all mm wasi including her continuing with marriage

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

nikki1211luvakankshatiny15

smriti81 Senior Member
smriti81
smriti81

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 1:03pm | IP Logged
Agree with you here. I was surprised that CVs showed his reaction to be pretty casual about the whole thing. We are talking about his little sister's future! They should have shown him to be concerned a little and said to Swara let's try and find out more about him. But then if we start looking for logic in SR then in fact I find the whole 'Approving of the groom' by the entire family instantly after one meeting to be pretty darn unrealistic and stupid. They were so finicky about getting the boys of the family married and a daughter's marriage approval is like instant noodles!! Seriously DP the old patriarch of the family should have insisted on getting the family background checked before starting the muh mitha karo section. In normal Indian families whether its love or arranged marriage girl's parents definitely get some b/g check done on the boy and boy's family. How difficult would it have been to find out about the hired guns as parents if both Parineeta and Swara just walked into the duo selling veggies the very next dayShocked 
In hindi serial world the only logic is that the female protagonist has to come across as the sole savior, as well as sole sufferer of the show...Her's has to be the ultimate battle between good and evil...the rest of the characters can be twisted and turned at the whim and fancy of the CVs any which way to follow this particular logicConfused! So we have to accept an intelligent, smart, shrewd Sanskar to act unlike himself when it suits the scriptAngry

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

luvakankshassroomanimix_of_emotionsBon_Vivanttiny15

Lonelythots Newbie
Lonelythots
Lonelythots

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 1:06pm | IP Logged
Sanskar is a dummy piece for the cv's... He will be randomly moved around as and when required by the cv's to facilitate their drama.. He is used for romance and other filler scenes.. That's it.. His emotions , his personality everything has been dumped by the cv's cuz they are no more required...Simply cuz he is not the female lead of this show.. When was the last time he actually did anything notable or worthy at all from a drama perspective??

mans1234luvakankshamix_of_emotionsBon_Vivanttiny15

aamias IF-Sizzlerz
aamias
aamias

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 1:13pm | IP Logged
actually i always find him to be casual from malkin's time she said something is associated with that kaveri ok at that time he was angry then in kavita's time he did not believed maasi is involved okay he was frustated and then kavya but now the same actually  i think Sanskar always thinks that swara is detective so he will not interfere  and takes it casually like a normal man who thinks only 10% of wives blabber needs to be heardLOL nothing unusual though .  but he didnt make a background check even for Uttara is something not done. Though if Swara has not shared it it would have been her fault now after sharing also the irony she is to be blamed not by CVS but by us and Sanskar has many reasons like he was sleepy, his wife is monotonous and detective and who will think who is wrong and blah blah .
So, atlast sab swara ki galti hai(swara needs to be blamed for everything)
 actually akansha dear now a days  Sanskar is behaving like a husbandLOL

nowadays akansha and tiny i am loving ur posts

seemanyadattu21sia08luvakankshatiny15

soumi93 IF-Sizzlerz
soumi93
soumi93

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 1:23pm | IP Logged
akki he is sleppy na its quite nrmal.its nt a tym to discuss things nd may be he is saying dis bt later on he will b attentive too...lets wait he never ignores her doubts...so i guess its odd tym to discuss so he shut the topic.

luvakanksha

Go to top