Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mans1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
i m a huge Sanskar fan and watch the show for him but ever since malkin track , i have not seen Sanskar in action .. wat i see is Swaragini Swaragini bond ..
Post his marriage with Swara after Kavita track , he is barely shown .. CVs use him for fillers or romantic scenes ..
i dont see him involved in any track properly .. CVs are messing with his character .. i m not liking it ..
Ya i hope he tries to find the truth but CVs so i dont know ..
He is a good actor and CVs should use it well ..
But yeah i want sanky in action

LoveSana thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Well I guess it's because his only sister is going to get married he thinks everything is perfect. Swara is tensed cuz she knows that Uttara had been bunking college, lying about ragini' health so it's natural for her to think that rajat is a bad influence on Uttara. Sanskar doesn't know this I think I haven't watched all the episodes
NiViren-Raj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
It was nice that cv's showed Swara talking to Sanskaar...when Maheshwari's point finger at Swara, Sanskaar will be by her side...Swara is sharp and she does not let the matter go till satisfied, there has to be someone to calm her down... Sanskaar understands her worry and it was middle of the night so it was ok from him to say we will talk more tomorrow... Edited by NiViren-Raj - 8 years ago
soumi93 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I think its nt abt excuses no one here is Swara ka dushman...nd moreover that swara and Sanskar bth hv their own flaws to add on.
Well thinking about Sanky's attitude ya he is hearing it fr first tym wdout knowing any aage piche ka kissa properly.neither gangaur nor college or neither swara says clearly that shomi sees the boy with whom Uttara is roaming and being cosy so he should be Rajat thats why i am worried.well the fact is fact that he being a husband wants his wife to be calm bt it doesnt mean if there is some odd he will ignore it.He is nt aware about the other things as well...so whn he will b clear abt everythng he will definitely act on it.aftrall ghar me agar swara ko koi sachme pyaar karta he to voh sirf Sanskar he.
NiViren-Raj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
@soumi ... Yes as u also said.Sanskaar has no clue about uttara meeting Rajat... uttara is his sister and if swara is having doubts I dont  think this matter will go off from sanskaar's mind till solved...
As sanskaar had once told swara maine aapne soch ka beej boya  hai ...similarly after listening to Swara the seed of doubt is been planted  in sanskaar's mind
Edited by NiViren-Raj - 8 years ago
luvakanksha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: soumi93

I think its nt abt excuses no one here is Swara ka dushman...nd moreover that swara and Sanskar bth hv their own flaws to add on.
Well thinking about Sanky's attitude ya he is hearing it fr first tym wdout knowing any aage piche ka kissa properly.neither gangaur nor college or neither swara says clearly that shomi sees the boy with whom Uttara is roaming and being cosy so he should be Rajat thats why i am worried.well the fact is fact that he being a husband wants his wife to be calm bt it doesnt mean if there is some odd he will ignore it.He is nt aware about the other things as well...so whn he will b clear abt everythng he will definitely act on it.aftrall ghar me agar swara ko koi sachme pyaar karta he to voh sirf Sanskar he.

See I am not questioning sanskar's love for swara 
Everyone on this forum knows that I madly love sanskar's character
But I think his character is being underused by cvs especially when it comes to the drama content 
In malkin track too his character had a role to play, u know throwing water on ragini, deciding to leave the house, not letting dp take money from ragini etc etc etc 
But ever since kavya track his character is not used at all by cvs, he took swara's doubts for kavya not being over so casually saying she thinks too much and now here too he is taking swara casually 
I mean sanskar is such a protective person, that's his character and a doubt about his sister's future husband not troubling him was so strange. 
And the argument that he was trying to calm swara down, swara was not tensed at all she was confused ed she very calmly shared her doubts with him, her head was on his shoulder and she was very confused that she is not able to pin point. 
Zaalima_5 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
yes.. sankaar shouldn't have ignored this.. he knows swara very well.. her intuitions were always right.. and plus it was related to his sis.. and he is taking it casual is weird.. this is not same sanskaar we have seen till now..😕
i thought he is saying all this so that swara can sleep well.. he is worried about her health.. but in the morning he was okay.. i was disappointed too..
aamias thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
first things first i  dont comment now a days bcoz if give my pov ppl will make it revenge criteria.  I will take revenge from  Sanskar which  is a fictional character.  ðŸ¤¢ u are defending him thats fine and giving ur Povs but for that   u will blame ur friend is not done . making a post against  Sanskar  doesnt mean we dont love Sanskar .or we are questioning him we are just astonished by his casual behaviour thats all. Somedays ago i defended Sanskar on the topic  that he was physically violent or not I applauded all for behaving politely.

I am a die hard Sanskar fan but more swasan fan 

who said I dont criticise Swara moreover my need is not felt bcoz there are many peope to show that. 
Swara is mahaan *period*her  character is sometimes not relatable too and nosy too but that doesnt mean I will close my eyes  next time 

I dont take guarantee for anyone's words but i am always responsible for my words I am a free bird I will comment what I feel  This forum is for all polite povs. I will comment on all which I felt needed. 

Lastly my pov no offence intended 

sia08 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
arrey itni bhi soch ne ki baat nahi ha
agar sanskaar aaj hi seriously le leta to drama aga nahi bar pata

he will take it seriously at last moment or when it is too late depend upon how much they want to stretch  it 

i also love sanskaar  character

it is not his fault but cvs 
swasann thumbnail
Yes you are right .The villan sanskar was super smart.Now the CVs made him a sideline,after all its his only sisters life.He shud be the first one to do the background of the guy.