Sanskar - Why the hell is he so casual?

luvakanksha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
In this forum many people blame Swara for not sharing things with sanskar 
But after today's episode, I think sharing something with sanskar is almost like not sharing at all
Why the hell he takes swara's doubts so casually?  
This is the second time he is doing the same thing. 
First when kavya was arrested and swara still had a doubt he said ki swara tum kuch zayada sochti ho, and her doubts were eventually correct. 
Now this time too he is doing the same thing. For godsake he should have been alert after listening to swara's doubts and should have got rajat's background checked. But no he doesn't give a shit about swara's doubts and takes them so casually. 
Edited by luvakanksha - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pooja-menon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Yes.. he was a bit casual today. Hopefully after the kidnap..he will start doubting seriously. 
But I am still glad that Swara has shared her doubts with Sanskaar. Dunno when MM people will start blaming Swara.. so atleast Sanskaar will know that Swara was already doubting him. 
BarkhaSingh123 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Well ur r8 .. But I think he wanted to calm her down so that she is out of the constant stress she keeps adding in her life
flora212 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Well I didn't find anything really wrong in Sanky's behaviour as he was kind of sleepy too. 
tiny15 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: luvakanksha

In this forum many people blame Swara for not sharing things with sanskar 

But after today's episode, I think sharing something with sanskar is almost like not sharing at all
Why the hell he takes swara's doubts so casually?  
This is the second time he is doing the same thing. 
First when kavya was arrested and swara still had a doubt he said ki swara tum kuch zayada sochti ho, and her doubts were eventually correct. 
Now this time too he is doing the same thing. For godsake he should have been alert after listening to swara's doubts and should have got rajat's background checked. But no he doesn't give a shit about swara's doubts and takes them so casually. 

i agree wid u. even i find it odd.
and the thing is sanskar is not like that nor he"ll behave  like that once  swara express her  doubts & he'd seen her  doubts getting confirmed.

i just wish CVs  brought back that sanskar who used 2 b sharp & intelligent like his smart wife & both used 2 crack the mysteries.
tiny15 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: flora212

Well I didn't find anything really wrong in Sanky's behaviour as he was kind of sleepy too. 

tho i agree that he  was sleepy so was  not paying more  attention but still its not rite & i find it odd.😕
luvakanksha thumbnail

Originally posted by: harshitaloomba1

Well ur r8 .. But I think he wanted to calm her down so that she is out of the constant stress she keeps adding in her life

She was not stressed at all she was very calmly sharing her doubts with him. She was confused. Sanskar took her doubts to be nothing but her overthinking. And uttara is his sister even a slight doubt coming from anywhere for Rajat should shake sanskar up.
Bluehue thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
if he would have taken her doubts seriously how can cvs will show us the drama. they are sidelining his reactions so swara can fall in eyes of maheswaris.
luvakanksha thumbnail

Originally posted by: Helee

if he would have taken her doubts seriously how can cvs will show us the drama. they are sidelining his reactions so swara can fall in eyes of maheswaris.

Yeah well cvs are messing with his character 
I am a very big fan of Varun and sanskar's character is my favorite in swaragini but sanskar disappointed me today as a character. As if he didn't care at all.
soumi93 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Well akki i dnt think he is nt giving importance ita like that he wants to calm her down.I mean no people will want to think abt troubles from every people.He thinks why Rajat will harm us as we nvr hurt or damage him in any way its common thinking and during kavya track he just returned from jail and wants to breathe freely wd her thats why.
I think when tym comes he will surely by her side like always.