Divine Karvi make for an absolutely beautiful Tuesday

Posted: 7 years ago
Oh God guys my emotions are in such a mess after today's episode.
The Karvi scene was moving,the Karvi scene was touching,the Karvi scene was heavenly,the Karvi scene was dreamy,the Karvi scene was adorable,the Karvi scene was freaking beautiful.Am crying.
How can they be so beautiful 😭😭😭

Okay that's enough.Time to gather myself & provide today's update 😊

So the episode begins Meher asking Kartik to take off Survi's Mangalsutra.Karvi are stunned.
Beautifully done scene then shows Kartik going on to take off the Mangalsutra & at the same time they communicate Karvi's inner voice,their dilemma & their hurt,how Survi not wanting to take it off,cause the Mangalsutra being the symbol of her & Kartik's love & Kartik asking for forgiveness to Survi & how he has to go through hell while doing all this.
Kartik removes the Mangalsutra & places it before Bappa & makes a promise " Bahut jald mein pure samman ke saath Survi ko yeh pehnaaunga. " 

Then comes the  funny scene between Kartik & Meher & the one right after between Ranveer,Survi & Kartik 😆 

Now the most beautiful part of the entire episode 

Karvi finally come to terms with their newfound joy of parenthood.Kartik laments about the state of affairs,about how he couldn't express his joy when he got to know about the baby,about how he wanted to engulf Survi in a tight embrace right then but couldn't 
Karvi are emotional about the baby 😭 
And then the cute convo as in the precap 

Meher wakes up from her sleep & walks straight into Survi's room & sees Kartik & Survi together.Karvi are flustered & try to explain but it seems like Meher is sleepwalking & is not in her senses 

Precap - Tai shows Ranveer the glass from which Meher drank the milk,which still contained traces of sleeping pills 
Ranveer announces a surprise for the newly weds,a honeymoon package.Karvi are at their wit's end 

LMAO moment 

Kartik calling up Survi & telling her how he hadn't figured a way to keep Meher away.Survi teases him which irks Kartik.Meher tries to make Kartik drink milk which Kartik wnds up making her drink instead.No sooner does he drink than he falls asleep.It is learnt,Survi laced the milk with sleeping pills 

Kartik gets Meher a new name - Billi 😆 
LOL dialogue " Ye billi mere ko nochne ko daudt hai " 😆

Kartik on his way to Survi's room sees Ranveer coming in that direction & hides behind a sofa 

CUTEST KARTIK 

Meher sleeps off & Kartik sneaks out to see his Survi.
And then in the cutest way possible,raise his hand & waves at Survi with the biggest smile ever on his face 

THEIR SMILES WHEN THEY SEE EACH OTHER 

The smiles on their faces when they see each other after Kartik sneaks out of Meher's room.They just couldn't wait to share their joy. It was ❤️

MOST BEAUTIFUL MOMENT 

Karvi meeting up,all overwhelmed about the baby.Kartik trying to ask for forgiveness to Survi for the Mangalsutra,their symbol of love.
Survi says she is bearing their symbol of love in her womb.Freaking beautiful 😭😭😭 

Kartik's beautiful dialogues 

His dialogues were just love.He was the happiest person on earth. 😭
" Thank you Survi,mere bachhe ki maa banne ke liye. " Freaking beautiful man😭😭😭

That kiss on the belly  

Pure love 😭

Cutest convo about whether they are gonna have a boy or girl.

Kartik wants a daughter like Survi who would beautiful inside out.Survi wants the daughter to take after Kartik 

That hug 

They were so happy in each other's arms 😭 

That kiss on the forehead  

I leave the rest to you Yamna.Itni khoobsurat scene ko sirf tu hi utni hi khoobsurati se describe kar sakti hai.
Aur Ayesha jaisa tune kaha tha,Kartik is already showing signs of being over protective & Survi was totally overwhelmed to see him thus 
And to everyone else please try & see today's episode.You just have to see it 

Edited by Vanellope - 7 years ago
Literally yaar, no words to describe our karvi today...
I think I enjoyed this KarVi scene the most...
They r beyond adorable... 

If anyone missed it, u better watch it.. It'll make ur night & day... 
Originally posted by AshishCrazyFan

Literally yaar, no words to describe our karvi today...
I think I enjoyed this KarVi scene the most...
They r beyond adorable... 

If anyone missed it, u better watch it.. It'll make ur night & day... 

I know yaar.It was so overwhelming.😭
The emotional turmoil of d two during d mangalsutra scene made ne cry 😭and d "Billi" scene made me laugh🤣Their cute talks abt d baby
Awesome job by Ankush and Sonal👍🏼
I think Meher was sleepwalking😆, their expression when they saw Meher🤣
So in short FULL BLOCKBUSTER EPISODE.. 😃
These two r so crazy in love.. 😳
Billi 😆
Taai bhi na..

Now how will they come out of this honeymoon problem..
I guess Kartik will say that he doesn't trust Survi with his kid and will either get honeymoon cancelled or will take Survi along with him.. 😆
Aise uske dono honeymoon ek saath hi pure ho jaayenge.. 😛
These Cvs na KarVi ko toh honeymoon par bheja nahi aur Zeher ke saath planning kar rahe hai honeymoon ki.. 😡

P.S. chalo kiss toh mili..mujhe toh lag raha tha ye draught khatam hi nahi hoga ..Edited by mineforever - 7 years ago
Originally posted by ...Shibu...

The emotional turmoil of d two during d mangalsutra scene made ne cry 😭and d "Billi" scene made me laugh🤣Their cute talks abt d baby
Awesome job by Ankush and Sonal👍🏼
I think Meher was sleepwalking😆, their expression when they saw Meher🤣

That emotional scene was really hurting 😭
Billi scene was too good 😆😆
Yes,Sonkush are doing very good 
I think so too.Ab is Meher ke pata nahin aur kya kya roop dekhne ko milenge 😆 
Haha unhe laga,unki nayya doobi hi samjho 😆

Shibu itne dinon ke baad.Where were ya?Missed ya.
Omg Kia episode tga😳
KarVi scene of mnglsutra had me😭
Pr apun us m bhi nchne ka moqa dhundhi liyw😆
jab krtkk said POORE SAMAAN SE YEH MNGLSUTR DUBARA SURVI KO PEHNAUNGA YEH VADA RAHA
smjhi?bole to KarVi ka Dusra Lagan with al the Rasams Hone ka h
😃...haaye dreaming already abt KarVi haldi,mehndi bole to again tha tha thayya
🤣 Kartik survi phone convo
specilly tht dialouge WO BILLI MJHY NOCH KHASOT DAALE GI😆😆
Bilkul vse hi jsr tu Survi ko jalte diye main noch khasot rha tha
JESE KO TESA😆😳...Adorble KarVi Chemistry
omg They rre shooo cute,tht mantar Chnt she asked him to chnt.lololol. he ..
😳😳...Kartik ko yad ai foran hi apni masterni ji ki Dohida k moqe pe.hahhq kartik was so irritable and wo bhi survi was pulling his leg.
Haha pagli billi came and kartik was like kisi ne Uska bazar mn pajama utr di ho😆😆...
SAJANWA HAMAAR BEZAAR,PR BILLI KO CHARHA HAI KHUMAR
😆...krtik is sooo gudoo innocent😳..haha How cutely he moved away when she sat.uska sara chant pana tael lene chla gaya😆.lol but kitna Diwana hai survi ka.survi gve him such bongo idea and he in real acted upon it😳..haha Sch mn sacha bakht hai survi Ka.my lovelies.
Awww his line TBHI TO FIDA HOO MASTERNI JI PE❤️..he cant stop adoring her.
Ktna paala lag rha tha Chup chup k milne jte hue,and the way he waved hand at her.lol.he ws so excited to meet her.haha jaise School se chutti mili ho😆...
Omggg next karvi scene😳☺️jitn bolo kam hai.
haye mn mar gai THE BELLY KISSS☺️...guter⭐️ mind chaalu.
aj rat ko sahih sapne nai ayengy😆...
the Love and devotion both held in their eyes with a tinge of tears and how hppy krtik was k USKI DHRKAN KA EK HISSA SURVI K PAS HAI
he couldnt stop gushing abt it that SURVI MADE HIM SO HONORED TO HVE HIS BABY.😳karvi are beyond words.they Bring out such eternal Feeling of bond and love that s impossible to find somewhere else.
Their bond become more n more heavenly after every hardship and through every happiness.Atlst they hve somethng tht they can call of their own together.Kartik survi ka ha aur survi kartik ki hai magar yeh bacha KARVI ka hai😳...
Pakka pagli didi nikko is Walking in sleep.bimariyon ki potli😆har bimari isi ko hai.
Awesome Post gopa tu Jiye hazaaron saal aur aise hi pakati rhy humko😆
Originally posted by mineforever

Billi 😆
Taai bhi na..

I guess Kartik will say that he doesn't trust Survi with his kid and will either get honeymoon cancelled or will take Survi along with him.. 😆
These Cvs na KarVi ko toh honeymoon par bheja nahi aur Zeher ke saath planning kar rahe hai honeymoon ki.. 😡

P.S. chalo kiss toh mili..mujhe toh lag raha tha ye draught khatam hi nahi hoga ..

Ayeshaaa aaj ka epi tujhe dekhna hi hoga.Bahut khoobsurat tha yaar.
And funny as hell.Kartik ke expressions 🤣 

Haha kya pic dala.Yeh har Karvian ki taraf se 😃

Pata nahin kaise he is gonna get outta this honeymoon.They already did something tabhi toh in that SBAS segment,Meher was trying to jump off again 😆

Tera bold line.Kartik bada khush hoga tere vichaar sunke.

Aur haan Karvi ka khayal nahin aaya ab tak aur Meher ko bhejne ki taiyyari kar di 😡
Originally posted by mineforever

Billi 😆
Taai bhi na..

P.S. chalo kiss toh mili..mujhe toh lag raha tha ye draught khatam hi nahi hoga ..
lol Maar maar aise hi ek lappar ganna ko bhi aur nikko ko bhi😆
haaam kiss to unexpected tha oo bhi paitwa pe😳😳
Kartik to Deewanaa mastana parwana.survi ki har ek Ada pe qurban aur uski pooja karta hai😳...Bus nai chalta Mandir mn bitha k Aaarti chalu kr dy😆tbhi to bappa bhi karvi ki side lete hn hamesha😛
hmm honeymoon k beghair Golu araga hai,honeymoon hogaya to Mini dsitrict k lye tayari pakar ley😆
Lololol zeher to public loo ban gai hai.jo bhi araha h,is pooping on her head😆
Originally posted by yumliciousss

Omg Kia episode tga😳
KarVi scene of mnglsutra had me😭

Mangalsutra scene was 😭

Pr apun us m bhi nchne ka moqa dhundhi liyw😆
jab krtkk said POORE SAMAAN SE YEH MNGLSUTR DUBARA SURVI KO PEHNAUNGA YEH VADA RAHA

That part had me ⭐️⭐️⭐️

smjhi?bole to KarVi ka Dusra Lagan with al the Rasams Hone ka h
😃...haaye dreaming already abt KarVi haldi,mehndi bole to again tha tha thayya

Tu sapne dekhna start kar de 😛

🤣 Kartik survi phone convo
specilly tht dialouge WO BILLI MJHY NOCH KHASOT DAALE GI😆😆
Bilkul vse hi jsr tu Survi ko jalte diye main noch khasot rha tha

🤣 That scene aur tera bold line 
JESE KO TESA😆😳...Adorble KarVi Chemistry
omg They rre shooo cute,tht mantar Chnt she asked him to chnt.lololol. he ..
😳😳...Kartik ko yad ai foran hi apni masterni ji ki Dohida k moqe pe.hahhq kartik was so irritable and wo bhi survi was pulling his leg.

Survi was having so much fun 😆

Haha pagli billi came and kartik was like kisi ne Uska bazar mn pajama utr di ho😆😆...
SAJANWA HAMAAR BEZAAR,PR BILLI KO CHARHA HAI KHUMAR
😆...krtik is sooo gudoo innocent😳..haha How cutely he moved away when she sat.uska sara chant pana tael lene chla gaya😆.lol but kitna Diwana hai survi ka.survi gve him such bongo idea and he in real acted upon it😳..haha Sch mn sacha bakht hai survi Ka.my lovelies.

Kartik is so innocent.Woh sach mein wohi baat bolne laga 😳 Par ek baat samajh mein nahin aayi.Meher said the exact words too.😲Kaise 

Awww his line TBHI TO FIDA HOO MASTERNI JI PE❤️..he cant stop adoring her.

That line totally got me.Haayee kitne pyaar se bola." Tabhi toh fida hein hum tum pe " 

Ktna paala lag rha tha Chup chup k milne jte hue,and the way he waved hand at her.lol.he ws so excited to meet her.haha jaise School se chutti mili ho😆...

He was so cute in that scene. 

Omggg next karvi scene😳☺️jitn bolo kam hai.
haye mn mar gai THE BELLY KISSS☺️...

That belly kiss wa so beautiful 

guter⭐️ mind chaalu.
aj rat ko sahih sapne nai ayengy😆...

Tera gutter ind kabhi band bhi hota hai 😆

the Love and devotion both held in their eyes with a tinge of tears and how hppy krtik was k USKI DHRKAN KA EK HISSA SURVI K PAS HAI
he couldnt stop gushing abt it that SURVI MADE HIM SO HONORED TO HVE HIS BABY.😳karvi are beyond words.they Bring out such eternal Feeling of bond and love that s impossible to find somewhere else.
Their bond become more n more heavenly after every hardship and through every happiness.Atlst they hve somethng tht they can call of their own together.Kartik survi ka ha aur survi kartik ki hai magar yeh bacha KARVI ka hai😳...

Is scene ki jitni taarif karun,kam hai 👏 Everything was perfect 

Pakka pagli didi nikko is Walking in sleep.bimariyon ki potli😆har bimari isi ko hai.

Lagta toh hai ki woh sleep walk hi kar rahi hai.Karvi ke expressions 😆😆

Awesome Post gopa tu Jiye hazaaron saal aur aise hi pakati rhy humko😆

On it 😃