Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Why is Salman a Goodwill Ambassador to help Indian Athletes? - Page 2

sandiab thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 7 years ago
I haven't seen any articles on him taking steriods. Is it just IF nonsense? Well considering how much of controversy he is getting for himself and the sport I think u got your answer. Bt hi if u indian dnt want him as the Ambassador I will take him as the South African ambassador.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sandiab thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: pallavi25

Because Indians will ONLY watch Olympics if Sallu is associated with it.😆All these past years, nobody in India watched Olympics.😆
Because he has major political connections who are helping him clean up his image even further after the court cases... and also helping him promote his upcoming movie.

bet u wish your fav actor had such connection atleast his atleast movie wouldn't have been a flop
ZestyZeniaZetas thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sandiab

bet u wish your fav actor had such connection atleast his atleast movie wouldn't have been a flop

still got good reviews because of connection only..
This content was originally posted by: sandiab

I haven't seen any articles on him taking steriods. Is it just IF nonsense? Well considering how much of controversy he is getting for himself and the sport I think u got your answer. Bt hi if u indian dnt want him as the Ambassador I will take him as the South African ambassador.

You didnt saw the article where things arent "looking up" for him anymore? Its one of the side affects of using steroids.
This content was originally posted by: TheBoss

You didnt saw the article where things arent "looking up" for him anymore? Its one of the side affects of using steroids.

yes but it was a blind not article..just saying.I am out of here before nimbumirchiji says aa gaye salman ka jaap karne😆
This content was originally posted by: MiniRulz

yes but it was a blind not article..just saying.I am out of here before nimbumirchiji says aa gaye salman ka jaap karne😆

Is she a guy or a girl btw? Well I did explained in depth about how steroids work in some thread but obviously you wouldnt be inclined to believe that and thats fine. Not just Salman but any actor with muscle nowadays has taken steroids.

Is she a guy or a girl btw? Well I did explained in depth about how steroids work in some thread but obviously you wouldnt be inclined to believe that and thats fine. Not just Salman but any actor with muscle nowadays has taken steroids.

I have no idea but guessing it's a girl😆I very much read whatever you wrote about steroids😳
If you know anyone who needs help with workout and fitness related questions ask me especially for body building. 
Atomicbomb thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

I am doing weightlifting. Don't do steroids.

There are actors who are muscular because they actually work out regularly.

I suspect Salman does steroids because he carries a lot of fat with his.muscle.Edited by Atomicbomb - 7 years ago