Kaala Teeka

India-Forums

Kaala Teeka
Kaala Teeka

Aar Ya Paar, Do Dhaari Talwar :P (Page 6)

Poll Question: What do you think is gonna happen next?

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
10 [12.50%]
20 [25.00%]
20 [25.00%]
20 [25.00%]
10 [12.50%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

Hey_Bhaggu IF-Rockerz
Hey_Bhaggu
Hey_Bhaggu

Posted: 28 April 2016 at 6:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by PrincessAshVik

EXACTLY!
Originality toh hai hi nahin. Every show has the same story. Old wine in a new bottle.This is zee's current situation. they start of well and end right where every other show is and they stretch each track like chewing gum. KB hi dekhlo, kitne mahine hogae hainsince Pragya knows the pregnancy truth but aaj tak kuch hua hai? No. 
Like I said I only watch precaps, usme se hi sab pata chal jata haiWinkLOL

Hahahaha! I dont catch up on any of the shows you mentioned even in the list so I dont really care about their fate on trps (although they are doing pretty well despite all the unnecessary drama)
My mom liked KVB but got bored after Pragya's makeover (and sometimes I find it to be more comedy than even core comedy shows). I liked Madhura as Tannu actually. I catch KT precaps sometimes, baaki nope. As for your statement about why they love obsessive lovers? Arey. The Hero/Heroine gets a chance to romance two leads na :P Their funda is clear. Ek taraf ghar wali (Protagonist) ek taraf baharwali (Antagonist) and the tug of war makes it interesting apparently. Even Zoya and Tanveer with Asad in Qubool Hai. That track went on like forever but atleast it garnered attention and trps na! Thats all that they care about at the end of the day x_x 

_innocent_ IF-Addictz
_innocent_
_innocent_

Posted: 28 April 2016 at 7:07am | IP Logged
LOL
Main tell karti hoon tereko kya hone wala hai...

Bride swap hone wala hai...all based on emotional blackmail...tuh sirf dekhte chalo...its not one of the option..LOL

From the option though, I want for KaYu to run away and marry..or better yet for Yug to put sindoor on her forehead in front of everyone making her his forever.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Hey_BhagguLiveLoveLaugh96

LiveLoveLaugh96 IF-Rockerz
LiveLoveLaugh96
LiveLoveLaugh96

Posted: 28 April 2016 at 7:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _innocent_

LOL

Bride swap hone wala hai...all based on emotional blackmail...tuh sirf dekhte chalo...its not one of the option..LOL

From the option though, I want for KaYu to run away and marry..or better yet for Yug to put sindoor on her forehead in front of everyone making her his forever.

U make me laugh so much LOLLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_innocent_

Hey_Bhaggu IF-Rockerz
Hey_Bhaggu
Hey_Bhaggu

Posted: 28 April 2016 at 7:16am | IP Logged

LOL

Arey bubba! That I know. I wanted the runaway marriage because its cool as shit but they wont do that. Either Gauri Madame tries getting married and Kali comes and slaps her on the mandap or something, KaYu straight up get married and Gauri vows revenge and/or GaYu ki shaadi mubarak ho! :]

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

LiveLoveLaugh96_innocent_

LiveLoveLaugh96
LiveLoveLaugh96

Posted: 28 April 2016 at 7:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by RTme0w

LOL

Arey bubba! That I know. I wanted the runaway marriage because its cool as shit but they wont do that. Either Gauri Madame tries getting married and Kali comes and slaps her on the mandap or something, KaYu straight up get married and Gauri vows revenge and/or GaYu ki shaadi mubarak ho! :]

GaYu ki shaadi ki celebrations bht achay say banayenge ;)
I already made a twitter account LOLLOL
Hey_Bhaggu IF-Rockerz
Hey_Bhaggu
Hey_Bhaggu

Posted: 28 April 2016 at 7:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by LiveLoveLaugh96

LOL

GaYu ki shaadi ki celebrations bht achay say banayenge ;)
I already made a twitter account LOLLOL

For the umpteenth time, I am unhappy about the strong headed girl being the villian but cannot help it. 
GaYu better become great friends and leave the shaadi nautanki behind soon warna stories bandh! :|
Great. Start following and tweeting relevant people now. 

LiveLoveLaugh96
LiveLoveLaugh96

Posted: 28 April 2016 at 7:40am | IP Logged

For the umpteenth time, I am unhappy about the strong headed girl being the villian but cannot help it. 
GaYu better become great friends and leave the shaadi nautanki behind soon warna stories bandh! :|

I hope so 
But we both know that wont happen 

Im too shy to start tweeting lool 
Hey_Bhaggu IF-Rockerz
Hey_Bhaggu
Hey_Bhaggu

Posted: 28 April 2016 at 7:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by LiveLoveLaugh96

I hope so 
But we both know that wont happen 

Im too shy to start tweeting lool 

Then retweet whatever you like from their accounts and reply (:
Introduce yourself to them so they know they are talking to our Forum Queen :D

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Kaala Teeka Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index