Kaala Teeka

India-Forums

Kaala Teeka
Kaala Teeka

Aar Ya Paar, Do Dhaari Talwar :P (Page 5)

Poll Question: What do you think is gonna happen next?

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
10 [12.50%]
20 [25.00%]
20 [25.00%]
20 [25.00%]
10 [12.50%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

__shibani__ IF-Stunnerz
__shibani__
__shibani__

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 7:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by RTme0w

@Shibu Yepp. Kinda an AshVik fan too. You eat pickle (achar) with Papad ri8?! 
Sacchi. Neelu Bhaiya was cooler in the childhood when they used to pull epic stuff together. 
Kali Madame to khali fukat khud ko aag mein daalti rehti hai! 
Anyone's intervention will do, just stop Gauri from doing things she will regret deeply in her future :(

@bold,i m nt so sure, bt i guess, noLOL
@pink, i'll regrett watching her onscreen if she continues her dramaLOL

Hey_Bhaggu IF-Rockerz
Hey_Bhaggu
Hey_Bhaggu

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 7:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ...Shibu...

Sacchi. Neelu Bhaiya was cooler in the childhood when they used to pull epic stuff together. 
Anyone's intervention will do, just stop Gauri from doing things she will regret deeply in her future :(

The last time I was annoyed was when Viraj Sir and Sumit Jiju had lost their mind. Tuned me off NAUC for a long while too. Dont want that to repeat with Gauri yaa! :(
__shibani__ IF-Stunnerz
__shibani__
__shibani__

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 7:38am | IP Logged

The last time I was annoyed was when Viraj Sir and Sumit Jiju had lost their mind. Tuned me off NAUC for a long while too. Dont want that to repeat with Gauri yaa! :(

@red, Neither do IOuch
PrincessAshVik IF-Sizzlerz
PrincessAshVik
PrincessAshVik

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 10:25am | IP Logged

Originally posted by PrincessAshVik

I want Yug to run away with or without Kali.LOL All these totkas and superstitions will ruin the poor guys life. 

Barely watching these days. Watched the dadi -Yug scene and today's epi which i confess was good. Pishi maa rocks!!! 

Hope they get the show in the right direction. And all this Gauri obsession goes away.

Have you guys noticed, all Zee shows have obsessive lovers? All shows! Like seriously, every unrequited lover does not turn obsessive! Some let their love go... Smh

IKR! Actually, I aint watching. Based it off Mahira and Sutapa's update. I dont feel like watching with the kinda stuff they are trying to do: Kali speaks up for a while then cannot be sensible, Yug is tired of trying to compromise, PishiMaa tried her level best to do whats right but failed because Kali Madame cannot think beyond Gauri. So the others have no option but to comply to what the antagonist wishes. Run away for real, because otherwise you are surely gonna be turned into a sacrificial goat by your lady love herself. Zee Tv needs to step up on its game. This obsessive lover track is heck annoying. 

The only one who can do anything in all this is Yug. He can run awayLOL Clearly I am obsessed with the ideaLOL On a serious note, he can put his foot down and say no he is not going to get married to Gauri. Kaali does not want to marry him, fine. Why should he ruin his life and eliminate all possibilities of KaYu in the future. Not only that why should he marry someone he does not like? And it's clear he does not like her in the sense that her childishness and obsession and superstitious beliefs, at least that is what I feel...

Let's see what they come up with now... I read updates then watchLOL or I watch and ffLOL
PrincessAshVik
PrincessAshVik

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 10:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by LiveLoveLaugh96

I want Yug to run away with or without Kali.LOL All these totkas and superstitions will ruin the poor guys life. 

Barely watching these days. Watched the dadi -Yug scene and today's epi which i confess was good. Pishi maa rocks!!! 

Hope they get the show in the right direction. And all this Gauri obsession goes away.

Have you guys noticed, all Zee shows have obsessive lovers? All shows! Like seriously, every unrequited lover does not turn obsessive! Some let their love go... Smh

@Bold: I KNOW RIGHT?

TEI: Yuvraj [But that's their whole plot so its okay and im biased coz i like the show LOL]
KB: Tannu 
YVR: Meher
Sarojini also had a mad lover i think?
Dont know about the rest 
Even the tumhi ho bandhu that just ended had an obsessed lover lool

There was a time I made a listLOL
With TEI, I feel bad cos Yuvi was the lead, the title song is based on them and then they changed the story. Not that I watch it anyway, I just watch precaps to entertain myselfLOL But kabhi kabhi woh bhi mehnege parh jaaate hai. Make me want to bang my head against the wallLOL Actually that is how I started watching Kaala Teeka.

You forgot to add JR- Mohit malhotra - forgot his character name
Ek That raja had Rageshwari I think who was after them

Why do they have to have these obsessed people? Why? Beyond me.OuchLOL
PrincessAshVik
PrincessAshVik

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 10:34am | IP Logged

Originally posted by LiveLoveLaugh96

Apparently because it works for their other shows, looks like Zee is trying to standardize that :|

Yep 
Originality is gone 
If one thing works in some show, we get an overdose of it in other million showsLOL

Ex. sister rivalry, rape/molestation, psycho/obsessed lover etc. 

Pick up the good things na, why are you trying to follow bad stuff?
I thought it was "Nayi Ummeed." not "Shadows of the Past part XII" or something. 
The channel might face losses once the Aunty generation stops watching hardcore TV and moves to lighter stuff. 

EXACTLY!
Originality toh hai hi nahin. Every show has the same story. Old wine in a new bottle.This is zee's current situation. they start of well and end right where every other show is and they stretch each track like chewing gum. KB hi dekhlo, kitne mahine hogae hainsince Pragya knows the pregnancy truth but aaj tak kuch hua hai? No. 
Like I said I only watch precaps, usme se hi sab pata chal jata haiWinkLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Hey_Bhaggu

Hey_Bhaggu IF-Rockerz
Hey_Bhaggu
Hey_Bhaggu

Posted: 28 April 2016 at 6:40am | IP Logged

@red, Neither do IOuch

Now she is gonna come back home after the poison incident to see no support, ab kya karegi? 
Hey_Bhaggu IF-Rockerz
Hey_Bhaggu
Hey_Bhaggu

Posted: 28 April 2016 at 6:42am | IP Logged

The only one who can do anything in all this is Yug. He can run awayLOL Clearly I am obsessed with the ideaLOL On a serious note, he can put his foot down and say no he is not going to get married to Gauri. Kaali does not want to marry him, fine. Why should he ruin his life and eliminate all possibilities of KaYu in the future. Not only that why should he marry someone he does not like? And it's clear he does not like her in the sense that her childishness and obsession and superstitious beliefs, at least that is what I feel...

Let's see what they come up with now... I read updates then watchLOL or I watch and ffLOL

LOL. Yug running away alone would be epic..(but he'd have to be drunk to do that) :P
But thankfully he is gonna get what he wants for a while now :D  
Unless they slip Gauri under the ghunghat and she gets married to Yug instead :| 

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Kaala Teeka Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index