Kaala Teeka

India-Forums

Kaala Teeka
Kaala Teeka

Aar Ya Paar, Do Dhaari Talwar :P (Page 3)

Poll Question: What do you think is gonna happen next?

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
10 [12.50%]
20 [25.00%]
20 [25.00%]
20 [25.00%]
10 [12.50%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

__shibani__ IF-Sizzlerz
__shibani__
__shibani__

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 4:58am | IP Logged
@Tannu, now you are getting me, this is TELLYWORLD, happy endings are difficult to find, and sacrifice drama toh TV mein barso se chalta aa rhaa, so its useless hoping for KaYU marriage or to GaYu marriage to breakD'oh

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Hey_Bhaggu

LiveLoveLaugh96 IF-Rockerz
LiveLoveLaugh96
LiveLoveLaugh96

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 5:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by PrincessAshVik

I want Yug to run away with or without Kali.LOL All these totkas and superstitions will ruin the poor guys life. 

Barely watching these days. Watched the dadi -Yug scene and today's epi which i confess was good. Pishi maa rocks!!! 

Hope they get the show in the right direction. And all this Gauri obsession goes away.

Have you guys noticed, all Zee shows have obsessive lovers? All shows! Like seriously, every unrequited lover does not turn obsessive! Some let their love go... Smh

@Bold: I KNOW RIGHT?

TEI: Yuvraj [But that's their whole plot so its okay and im biased coz i like the show LOL]
KB: Tannu 
YVR: Meher
Sarojini also had a mad lover i think?
Dont know about the rest 
Even the tumhi ho bandhu that just ended had an obsessed lover lool

PrincessAshVik

Hey_Bhaggu IF-Rockerz
Hey_Bhaggu
Hey_Bhaggu

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 5:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ...Shibu...

@Tannu, now you are getting me, this is TELLYWORLD, happy endings are difficult to find, and sacrifice drama toh TV mein barso se chalta aa rhaa, so its useless hoping for KaYU marriage or to GaYu marriage to breakD'oh

KaYu marriage will happen but Gauri wont let them live. And I am not happy with the characterization where a girl has to turn negative instead of figuring out her own good and helping them unite. Gauri can very much get a better guy who treats her the way she deserves.

LiveLoveLaugh96

Hey_Bhaggu IF-Rockerz
Hey_Bhaggu
Hey_Bhaggu

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 5:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by LiveLoveLaugh96

Originally posted by PrincessAshVik

I want Yug to run away with or without Kali.LOL All these totkas and superstitions will ruin the poor guys life. 

Barely watching these days. Watched the dadi -Yug scene and today's epi which i confess was good. Pishi maa rocks!!! 

Hope they get the show in the right direction. And all this Gauri obsession goes away.

Have you guys noticed, all Zee shows have obsessive lovers? All shows! Like seriously, every unrequited lover does not turn obsessive! Some let their love go... Smh

@Bold: I KNOW RIGHT?

TEI: Yuvraj [But that's their whole plot so its okay and im biased coz i like the show LOL]
KB: Tannu 
YVR: Meher
Sarojini also had a mad lover i think?
Dont know about the rest 
Even the tumhi ho bandhu that just ended had an obsessed lover lool

Apparently because it works for their other shows, looks like Zee is trying to standardize that :|

PrincessAshVik

LiveLoveLaugh96 IF-Rockerz
LiveLoveLaugh96
LiveLoveLaugh96

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 5:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by RTme0w

Apparently because it works for their other shows, looks like Zee is trying to standardize that :|

Yep 
Originality is gone 
If one thing works in some show, we get an overdose of it in other million showsLOL

Ex. sister rivalry, rape/molestation, psycho/obsessed lover etc. 

Edited by LiveLoveLaugh96 - 27 April 2016 at 5:44am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Hey_BhagguPrincessAshVik

__shibani__ IF-Sizzlerz
__shibani__
__shibani__

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 6:17am | IP Logged

KaYu marriage will happen but Gauri wont let them live. And I am not happy with the characterization where a girl has to turn negative instead of figuring out her own good and helping them unite. Gauri can very much get a better guy who treats her the way she deserves.

Even I didn't like the idea of a negative Gauri, but CVs have now gone way further, hope they change the track.Smile

Hey_Bhaggu

Hey_Bhaggu IF-Rockerz
Hey_Bhaggu
Hey_Bhaggu

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 6:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by LiveLoveLaugh96

Yep 
Originality is gone 
If one thing works in some show, we get an overdose of it in other million showsLOL

Ex. sister rivalry, rape/molestation, psycho/obsessed lover etc. 

Pick up the good things na, why are you trying to follow bad stuff?
I thought it was "Nayi Ummeed." not "Shadows of the Past part XII" or something. 
The channel might face losses once the Aunty generation stops watching hardcore TV and moves to lighter stuff. 

Hey_Bhaggu IF-Rockerz
Hey_Bhaggu
Hey_Bhaggu

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 6:28am | IP Logged

Even I didn't like the idea of a negative Gauri, but CVs have now gone way further, hope they change the track.Smile

I hate when the strong headed person is portrayed as (turned into) a villain to make the protagonist look better. Because are you trying to claim that they are so impulsive that they forget what is right or wrong? Gauri was her best friend and support system in her childhood, their bond is so weak that a guy can break it? I understand momentary relapse, but once she heard him say in front of everyone that he likes Kali and not her, why get into a relationship where the other person has no trust or love whatsoever for you? You are destroying 3 lives in this bargain, most importantly, your own! :|

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Kaala Teeka Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index