Kaala Teeka

India-Forums

Kaala Teeka
Kaala Teeka

Aar Ya Paar, Do Dhaari Talwar :P (Page 2)

Poll Question: What do you think is gonna happen next?

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
10 [12.50%]
20 [25.00%]
20 [25.00%]
20 [25.00%]
10 [12.50%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

__shibani__ IF-Sizzlerz
__shibani__
__shibani__

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 11:30pm | IP Logged
I think Kali will sacrifice for GauriCry.
I wasnt KaYu to run away, but we all know Kali, so there are 0.0001% that she'll go against Gauri's wishesD'oh.
Sharmila telling the truth won't help, since Gauri is obsessed with Yug, and will do new drama to get married with YugDead.
Yug refusing to marry anyone can't be possible, since mehendi is thereConfused and Dadi totka scene also is impossible, since Yug blackmailed herLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Hey_Bhaggu

Princyz_Belle IF-Sizzlerz
Princyz_Belle
Princyz_Belle

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 3:24am | IP Logged
Seeing Kali's nature n Gauri's over dramatic behavior Dead i think Kali might sacrifice yug's love Cry which i never ever want.

But again question is thn how can we see mehendi romance?! Mehendi is OK..but after all this drama if it's Yuri thn how can Kayu romance happen! I mean tht will b odd as everyone knws about thm LOL Confused

Hey_Bhaggu

Hey_Bhaggu IF-Rockerz
Hey_Bhaggu
Hey_Bhaggu

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 4:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ...Shibu...

I wasnt KaYu to run away, but we all know Kali, so there are 0.0001% that she'll go against Gauri's wishesD'oh.
Sharmila telling the truth won't help, since Gauri is obsessed with Yug, and will do new drama to get married with YugDead.
Yug refusing to marry anyone can't be possible, since mehendi is thereConfused and Dadi totka scene also is impossible, since Yug blackmailed herLOL

Hmmm sounds like this is bound to happen..but she defo wont get married to Yug. Yug's brains have not rotten that he will blindy get married to her once Sharmila's side is cleared. Not at mehendi, I meant at actual wedding he just gets up and stops everything before destruction. Rejecting someone at the altar might be unethical, but considering the circumstances, its the best option after a runaway marriage.

Edited by RTme0w - 27 April 2016 at 4:33am
Hey_Bhaggu IF-Rockerz
Hey_Bhaggu
Hey_Bhaggu

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 4:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Princyz_Belle

Seeing Kali's nature n Gauri's over dramatic behavior Dead i think Kali might sacrifice yug's love Cry which i never ever want.

But again question is thn how can we see mehendi romance?! Mehendi is OK..but after all this drama if it's Yuri thn how can Kayu romance happen! I mean tht will b odd as everyone knws about thm LOL Confused

While I dont think YuRi will happen as Yug will put his foot down and refuse to get married to Gauri under any circumstances, I am a lil doubtful about KaYu too. Lets just say idk. But hoping there is some ray of hope for me to want to follow it again. Watched yesterday's episode and it was real promising but hope they are not futile promises.

Princyz_Belle

__shibani__ IF-Sizzlerz
__shibani__
__shibani__

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 4:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by RTme0w

I want KaYu to run away, but we all know Kali, so there are 0.0001% that she'll go against Gauri's wishesD'oh.

Hmmm sounds like this is bound to happen..but she defo wont get married to Yug. Yug's brains have not rotten that he will blindy get married to her once Sharmila's side is cleared. Not at mehendi, I meant at actual wedding he just gets up and stops everything before destruction. Rejecting someone at the altar might be unethical, but considering the circumstances, its the best option after a runaway marriage.

Well, that makes sense, but don't forget, for Vishwa, Gauri is verythng, he may hurt/blackmail Kali and force her to convince Yug for the marraigeDead
Hey_Bhaggu IF-Rockerz
Hey_Bhaggu
Hey_Bhaggu

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 4:47am | IP Logged

I want KaYu to run away, but we all know Kali, so there are 0.0001% that she'll go against Gauri's wishesD'oh.

Well, that makes sense, but don't forget, for Vishwa, Gauri is verythng, he may hurt/blackmail Kali and force her to convince Yug for the marraigeDead

Manjhi Maa is back na..she will not let her child face injustice again. A mother's love can overpower anything and everything in this world. Even if Kali refuses 100 times, both Yug and Manjhi Maa know her reasons behind it and wont let her succumb back to that mindset again.
__shibani__ IF-Sizzlerz
__shibani__
__shibani__

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 4:51am | IP Logged

Manjhi Maa is back na..she will not let her child face injustice again. A mother's love can overpower anything and everything in this world. Even if Kali refuses 100 times, both Yug and Manjhi Maa know her reasons behind it and wont let her succumb back to that mindset again.

Hope so, coz I want KaYu to get married and TOGETHER face life's challengesEmbarrassed
Hey_Bhaggu IF-Rockerz
Hey_Bhaggu
Hey_Bhaggu

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 4:56am | IP Logged

Hope so, coz I want KaYu to get married and TOGETHER face life's challengesEmbarrassed

Rest assured. This is not Jojo's Mummy who will create unnecessary drama, like it was in NiBir's life. And ultimately they also had a happy ending na?! Unless Madhuri puts her sister in a dharm sankat where she has to choice between her neice and daughter..

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Kaala Teeka Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index