Poll

What do you think is gonna happen next?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
LiveLoveLaugh96 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
This content was originally posted by: RTme0w

Apparently because it works for their other shows, looks like Zee is trying to standardize that :|

Yep 
Originality is gone 
If one thing works in some show, we get an overdose of it in other million shows😆

Ex. sister rivalry, rape/molestation, psycho/obsessed lover etc. 
Edited by LiveLoveLaugh96 - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

KaYu marriage will happen but Gauri wont let them live. And I am not happy with the characterization where a girl has to turn negative instead of figuring out her own good and helping them unite. Gauri can very much get a better guy who treats her the way she deserves.

Even I didn't like the idea of a negative Gauri, but CVs have now gone way further, hope they change the track.😊

dhun.laagi thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: LiveLoveLaugh96

Yep 

Originality is gone 
If one thing works in some show, we get an overdose of it in other million shows😆

Ex. sister rivalry, rape/molestation, psycho/obsessed lover etc. 

Pick up the good things na, why are you trying to follow bad stuff?
I thought it was "Nayi Ummeed." not "Shadows of the Past part XII" or something. 
The channel might face losses once the Aunty generation stops watching hardcore TV and moves to lighter stuff. 

dhun.laagi thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ...Shibu...

Even I didn't like the idea of a negative Gauri, but CVs have now gone way further, hope they change the track.😊

I hate when the strong headed person is portrayed as (turned into) a villain to make the protagonist look better. Because are you trying to claim that they are so impulsive that they forget what is right or wrong? Gauri was her best friend and support system in her childhood, their bond is so weak that a guy can break it? I understand momentary relapse, but once she heard him say in front of everyone that he likes Kali and not her, why get into a relationship where the other person has no trust or love whatsoever for you? You are destroying 3 lives in this bargain, most importantly, your own! :|
oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail
@Tannu, I was watching a childhood episode where they showed Kali-Gauri bond😳
It's sad that the bond is ruined now
Hope CVs make things better fr KaYu and Gauri fans😊
Edited by ...Shibu... - 7 years ago
dhun.laagi thumbnail

@Tannu, I was watching a childhood episode where they showed Kali-Gauri bond😳

It's sad that the bond is ruined now
Hope CVs make things better fr KaYu and Gauri fans😊

Thats the thing na yaar!
The young ones were so sweet that you automatically want the older ones to follow suit.
And okay, she likes him and stuff, and she can get upset over the fact that he doesnt, but is it worth it to harass others or kill yourself over the same? She is smart and educated enough to know that you cannot force feelings. Just because you get everything you ask for doesnt mean that you forget the basic value of non materialistic things. 
oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

Thats the thing na yaar!
The young ones were so sweet that you automatically want the older ones to follow suit.
And okay, she likes him and stuff, and she can get upset over the fact that he doesnt, but is it worth it to harass others or kill yourself over the same?She is smart and educated enough to know that you cannot force feelings. Just because you get everything you ask for doesnt mean that you forget the basic value of non materialistic things. 

@bold, kis kaam ka woh eductaion, if u don't really care abt it, and just think that by making someone answer exams and getting awards u r educated
@pink, so true😊
@blue, she never knew the values of things and taht's ehr biggest problem🤢
dhun.laagi thumbnail

@bold, kis kaam ka woh eductaion, if u don't really care abt it, and just think that by making someone answer exams and getting awards u r educated
@pink, so true😊
@blue, she never knew the values of things and taht's ehr biggest problem🤢

I dont mean educated in that sense, I mean in the realm of common sense. She was initially also able to decipher that he is not happy in this relationship with her and is being compelled to do so for his sister's sake. She mentioned that to Kali multiple times and had Kali blatantly lie to her that everything's okay. She is also a victim in the game just as much as KaYu. Which is what everyone fails to acknowledge. Her taking stuff for granted comes from her upbringing, but she does know right and wrong which she proved when she refused to take things at the face value at the start of the leap. Being kiddish doesn't mean someone is emotionally dumb. She is made to feel like she has to be a priority in everyone's life so she thinks that she can do such things and get away with it. 

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail
Pyaar ke saath common sense bhi bhool gayi woh🤣
actually, she fell fro him the very moment she saw him, and Kali encouraged ehr, so it was difficult fro her to accept the fact that kali likes him too... but since she new Yug wasn't happy, she should have tried to find out the reason, and actually guessed that Kali was the reason... she didn't do so, and lived in her fairy tale world, leading to this mess. If she had tried to talk things with Yug, then this disaster could have been prevented.
I,personally, feel that Gauri isn't to be blamed here, but her upbringing. Its high time Gauri accepts reality now.
P.S. Its fun talking about the show with you😉
dhun.laagi thumbnail

Pyaar ke saath common sense bhi bhool gayi woh🤣
actually, she fell fro him the very moment she saw him, and Kali encouraged ehr, so it was difficult fro her to accept the fact that kali likes him too... but since she new Yug wasn't happy, she should have tried to find out the reason, and actually guessed that Kali was the reason... she didn't do so, and lived in her fairy tale world, leading to this mess. If she had tried to talk things with Yug, then this disaster could have been prevented.
I,personally, feel that Gauri isn't to be blamed here, but her upbringing. Its high time Gauri accepts reality now.
P.S. Its fun talking about the show with you😉

Hahahaha..Par ab uske one sided love ka kya achar daalegi kya?! Usko khaane ke liye bhi papad sukhaana padega xP

Thats the thing. Kali encouraged her into accepting him. Kali told her to give this relationship some time. She did not want to reveal she is not the voice because that insecurity of being regarded as a second best came in. In a way she was honest with him when he asked about her preferences. And she would have tried to talk it out if she was not made aware of the consequences by Kali Madame herself who gave a clear indication that he will end the relationship. Gauri doesnt need a no-nonsense serious guy anyways, she needs someone who will be like, "Your wish is my command."