Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dhun.laagi thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: ...Shibu...

I think Kali will sacrifice for Gauri😭.
I wasnt KaYu to run away, but we all know Kali, so there are 0.0001% that she'll go against Gauri's wishes.
Sharmila telling the truth won't help, since Gauri is obsessed with Yug, and will do new drama to get married with Yug🤢.
Yug refusing to marry anyone can't be possible, since mehendi is there😕 and Dadi totka scene also is impossible, since Yug blackmailed her😆

Hmmm sounds like this is bound to happen..but she defo wont get married to Yug. Yug's brains have not rotten that he will blindy get married to her once Sharmila's side is cleared. Not at mehendi, I meant at actual wedding he just gets up and stops everything before destruction. Rejecting someone at the altar might be unethical, but considering the circumstances, its the best option after a runaway marriage.
Edited by RTme0w - 8 years ago
dhun.laagi thumbnail
Originally posted by: Princyz_Belle

Seeing Kali's nature n Gauri's over dramatic behavior 🤢 i think Kali might sacrifice yug's love 😭 which i never ever want.

But again question is thn how can we see mehendi romance?! Mehendi is OK..but after all this drama if it's Yuri thn how can Kayu romance happen! I mean tht will b odd as everyone knws about thm 😆 😕

While I dont think YuRi will happen as Yug will put his foot down and refuse to get married to Gauri under any circumstances, I am a lil doubtful about KaYu too. Lets just say idk. But hoping there is some ray of hope for me to want to follow it again. Watched yesterday's episode and it was real promising but hope they are not futile promises.
oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail
Originally posted by: RTme0w

Hmmm sounds like this is bound to happen..but she defo wont get married to Yug. Yug's brains have not rotten that he will blindy get married to her once Sharmila's side is cleared. Not at mehendi, I meant at actual wedding he just gets up and stops everything before destruction. Rejecting someone at the altar might be unethical, but considering the circumstances, its the best option after a runaway marriage.

Well, that makes sense, but don't forget, for Vishwa, Gauri is verythng, he may hurt/blackmail Kali and force her to convince Yug for the marraige🤢
dhun.laagi thumbnail

Well, that makes sense, but don't forget, for Vishwa, Gauri is verythng, he may hurt/blackmail Kali and force her to convince Yug for the marraige🤢

Manjhi Maa is back na..she will not let her child face injustice again. A mother's love can overpower anything and everything in this world. Even if Kali refuses 100 times, both Yug and Manjhi Maa know her reasons behind it and wont let her succumb back to that mindset again.
oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail
Originally posted by: RTme0w

Manjhi Maa is back na..she will not let her child face injustice again. A mother's love can overpower anything and everything in this world. Even if Kali refuses 100 times, both Yug and Manjhi Maa know her reasons behind it and wont let her succumb back to that mindset again.

Hope so, coz I want KaYu to get married and TOGETHER face life's challenges😳
dhun.laagi thumbnail

Hope so, coz I want KaYu to get married and TOGETHER face life's challenges😳

Rest assured. This is not Jojo's Mummy who will create unnecessary drama, like it was in NiBir's life. And ultimately they also had a happy ending na?! Unless Madhuri puts her sister in a dharm sankat where she has to choice between her neice and daughter..
oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail
@Tannu, now you are getting me, this is TELLYWORLD, happy endings are difficult to find, and sacrifice drama toh TV mein barso se chalta aa rhaa, so its useless hoping for KaYU marriage or to GaYu marriage to break
LiveLoveLaugh96 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: PrincessAshVik

I want Yug to run away with or without Kali.😆 All these totkas and superstitions will ruin the poor guys life. 

Barely watching these days. Watched the dadi -Yug scene and today's epi which i confess was good. Pishi maa rocks!!! 

Hope they get the show in the right direction. And all this Gauri obsession goes away.

Have you guys noticed, all Zee shows have obsessive lovers? All shows! Like seriously, every unrequited lover does not turn obsessive! Some let their love go... Smh

@Bold: I KNOW RIGHT?

TEI: Yuvraj [But that's their whole plot so its okay and im biased coz i like the show ðŸ˜†]
KB: Tannu 
YVR: Meher
Sarojini also had a mad lover i think?
Dont know about the rest 
Even the tumhi ho bandhu that just ended had an obsessed lover lool

dhun.laagi thumbnail

@Tannu, now you are getting me, this is TELLYWORLD, happy endings are difficult to find, and sacrifice drama toh TV mein barso se chalta aa rhaa, so its useless hoping for KaYU marriage or to GaYu marriage to break

KaYu marriage will happen but Gauri wont let them live. And I am not happy with the characterization where a girl has to turn negative instead of figuring out her own good and helping them unite. Gauri can very much get a better guy who treats her the way she deserves.
dhun.laagi thumbnail
Originally posted by: LiveLoveLaugh96

@Bold: I KNOW RIGHT?

TEI: Yuvraj [But that's their whole plot so its okay and im biased coz i like the show ðŸ˜†]
KB: Tannu 
YVR: Meher
Sarojini also had a mad lover i think?
Dont know about the rest 
Even the tumhi ho bandhu that just ended had an obsessed lover lool

Apparently because it works for their other shows, looks like Zee is trying to standardize that :|