Aar Ya Paar, Do Dhaari Talwar :P

Poll

What do you think is gonna happen next?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
dhun.laagi thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Randomness. Please choose and/or leave your thoughts.  Edited by RTme0w - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

darshana23 thumbnail
I really wish to see Kali and Yug getting married.. but as of now.. i see its first option happening..
LiveLoveLaugh96 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
What do i wish?
KaYu run away and get married

What do i think will happen?

I think Sharmila will play a pivotal role. 
Or unfortunately most likely the first one πŸ˜†
dhun.laagi thumbnail
PrincessAshVik thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I want Yug to run away with or without Kali.πŸ˜† All these totkas and superstitions will ruin the poor guys life. 

Barely watching these days. Watched the dadi -Yug scene and today's epi which i confess was good. Pishi maa rocks!!! 

Hope they get the show in the right direction. And all this Gauri obsession goes away.

Have you guys noticed, all Zee shows have obsessive lovers? All shows! Like seriously, every unrequited lover does not turn obsessive! Some let their love go... Smh
dhun.laagi thumbnail

Originally posted by: darshana23

I really wish to see Kali and Yug getting married.. but as of now.. i see its first option happening..

Fenil posted this pic in the afternoon and I'm scared it is the first option although thats not what it should be. I like the Yug holding back marriage from anyone or just getting hitched with Kali. Cannot stand all this. 
dhun.laagi thumbnail

Originally posted by: LiveLoveLaugh96

What do i wish?

KaYu run away and get married

What do i think will happen?

I think Sharmila will play a pivotal role. 
Or unfortunately most likely the first one πŸ˜†

I hope Sharmila Di does something and/or KaYu do get married before anyone can cause any more distress. Looking at Fenil's pic, I'm scared it is the first one :|
dhun.laagi thumbnail

Originally posted by: PrincessAshVik

I want Yug to run away with or without Kali.πŸ˜† All these totkas and superstitions will ruin the poor guys life. 

Barely watching these days. Watched the dadi -Yug scene and today's epi which i confess was good. Pishi maa rocks!!! 

Hope they get the show in the right direction. And all this Gauri obsession goes away.

Have you guys noticed, all Zee shows have obsessive lovers? All shows! Like seriously, every unrequited lover does not turn obsessive! Some let their love go... Smh

IKR! Actually, I aint watching. Based it off Mahira and Sutapa's update. I dont feel like watching with the kinda stuff they are trying to do: Kali speaks up for a while then cannot be sensible, Yug is tired of trying to compromise, PishiMaa tried her level best to do whats right but failed because Kali Madame cannot think beyond Gauri. So the others have no option but to comply to what the antagonist wishes. Run away for real, because otherwise you are surely gonna be turned into a sacrificial goat by your lady love herself. Zee Tv needs to step up on its game. This obsessive lover track is heck annoying. 
Edited by RTme0w - 8 years ago
oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail
I think Kali will sacrifice for Gauri😭.
I wasnt KaYu to run away, but we all know Kali, so there are 0.0001% that she'll go against Gauri's wishes.
Sharmila telling the truth won't help, since Gauri is obsessed with Yug, and will do new drama to get married with Yug🀒.
Yug refusing to marry anyone can't be possible, since mehendi is thereπŸ˜• and Dadi totka scene also is impossible, since Yug blackmailed herπŸ˜†
Princyz_Belle thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Seeing Kali's nature n Gauri's over dramatic behavior 🀒 i think Kali might sacrifice yug's love 😭 which i never ever want.

But again question is thn how can we see mehendi romance?! Mehendi is OK..but after all this drama if it's Yuri thn how can Kayu romance happen! I mean tht will b odd as everyone knws about thm πŸ˜† πŸ˜•