Kaala Teeka

India-Forums

Kaala Teeka
Kaala Teeka

Aar Ya Paar, Do Dhaari Talwar :P

Poll Question: What do you think is gonna happen next?

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
10 [12.50%]
20 [25.00%]
20 [25.00%]
20 [25.00%]
10 [12.50%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

Hey_Bhaggu IF-Rockerz
Hey_Bhaggu
Hey_Bhaggu

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 12:08pm | IP Logged
Randomness. Please choose and/or leave your thoughts. 

Edited by RTme0w - 27 April 2016 at 7:44am

darshana23 Coolbie
darshana23
darshana23

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 12:26pm | IP Logged
I really wish to see Kali and Yug getting married.. but as of now.. i see its first option happening..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Hey_Bhaggu

LiveLoveLaugh96 IF-Rockerz
LiveLoveLaugh96
LiveLoveLaugh96

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 12:36pm | IP Logged
What do i wish?
KaYu run away and get married

What do i think will happen?

I think Sharmila will play a pivotal role. 
Or unfortunately most likely the first one LOL

Hey_Bhaggu

Hey_Bhaggu IF-Rockerz
Hey_Bhaggu
Hey_Bhaggu

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 5:55pm | IP Logged
PrincessAshVik IF-Sizzlerz
PrincessAshVik
PrincessAshVik

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 7:14pm | IP Logged
I want Yug to run away with or without Kali.LOL All these totkas and superstitions will ruin the poor guys life. 

Barely watching these days. Watched the dadi -Yug scene and today's epi which i confess was good. Pishi maa rocks!!! 

Hope they get the show in the right direction. And all this Gauri obsession goes away.

Have you guys noticed, all Zee shows have obsessive lovers? All shows! Like seriously, every unrequited lover does not turn obsessive! Some let their love go... Smh

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

dimaagHey_Bhaggu

Hey_Bhaggu IF-Rockerz
Hey_Bhaggu
Hey_Bhaggu

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 7:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by darshana23

I really wish to see Kali and Yug getting married.. but as of now.. i see its first option happening..

Fenil posted this pic in the afternoon and I'm scared it is the first option although thats not what it should be. I like the Yug holding back marriage from anyone or just getting hitched with Kali. Cannot stand all this. 
Hey_Bhaggu IF-Rockerz
Hey_Bhaggu
Hey_Bhaggu

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 7:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by LiveLoveLaugh96

What do i wish?
KaYu run away and get married

What do i think will happen?

I think Sharmila will play a pivotal role. 
Or unfortunately most likely the first one LOL

I hope Sharmila Di does something and/or KaYu do get married before anyone can cause any more distress. Looking at Fenil's pic, I'm scared it is the first one :|
Hey_Bhaggu IF-Rockerz
Hey_Bhaggu
Hey_Bhaggu

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 7:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by PrincessAshVik

I want Yug to run away with or without Kali.LOL All these totkas and superstitions will ruin the poor guys life. 

Barely watching these days. Watched the dadi -Yug scene and today's epi which i confess was good. Pishi maa rocks!!! 

Hope they get the show in the right direction. And all this Gauri obsession goes away.

Have you guys noticed, all Zee shows have obsessive lovers? All shows! Like seriously, every unrequited lover does not turn obsessive! Some let their love go... Smh

IKR! Actually, I aint watching. Based it off Mahira and Sutapa's update. I dont feel like watching with the kinda stuff they are trying to do: Kali speaks up for a while then cannot be sensible, Yug is tired of trying to compromise, PishiMaa tried her level best to do whats right but failed because Kali Madame cannot think beyond Gauri. So the others have no option but to comply to what the antagonist wishes. Run away for real, because otherwise you are surely gonna be turned into a sacrificial goat by your lady love herself. Zee Tv needs to step up on its game. This obsessive lover track is heck annoying. 

Edited by RTme0w - 27 April 2016 at 6:28am

PrincessAshVik

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index