Second day with Mahi

Posted: 7 years ago
Second day with Mahi.

Not that bad. Her new mother looked very impartial. And so her new father. Atlast Nandini has fallen into right hands who will support her. The constant comparison naturally irks Sudha. Even if they are true siblings, it is not done. I wish they showed how Nandini got there and how they became so attached to her.Atleast now Nandini is independent due to them and thats a good thing.
Krish is trying to be SRK but failing badly.
I want to see Dr.Amit more than Krish.
Nandini teaching dance and her mixing with others is like little Nandini who easily made friends with others.

Mahi did not disappoint me today that much.
Hope I will like her as days pass by.

They retained voiceover. that is the soul of BV.

And bringing up Nandini's past so soon is also a good idea. It will lead to as to how Harki is  and what happened to Kundan. And also about Kamli.
Nandini's new parents resembled Sumitra and Bhairon. whether intentional or coincidence.
don't know but i m getting disappointed  day by day wid mahi & her ckt nandini. ruslaan is quite put off.🤢🥱
yes avinash is better than these 2. hes  atleast tolerable & he won't overact & the way her ckt is hes doing ok.

and  sumi & BS but they atleast din't degrade their kids like these  parents r  doing 2sudha. its no surprise shes so jealous & insecure of nandini & doesn't like her & even thinks bad things as gud i.e BV of nandini as sumthing nandini has enjoyed.
I hope that the story moves on and have no interest in seeing Harki etc as its in the past.
Many more topices to explore instead if going in the past. 
If that's the case than they should have just kept it like it was. 
Someone asked to give Mahi a chance and so I am trying to do so.
I think comparison done by that lady who came to c sudha for marriage that lady says hum log to chai hi banate reh jaate hain
Good luck leaves😆
I was actually willing to give the show a try post Anandi too because I liked the original team of creatives a lot.
In fact it was their work and a known face like Surekhaji's and that cute little kid Anandi pulled me back to watching a Hindi daily soap all those years ago.
The show the story which was being told through subtle scenes reminded me of the works of South Indian Film makers K Balachander and Vishwanath.
I got hooked to the show which had so many well written characters.
The tracks have been good bad and not so impressive at times but what kept me watching the show was the ability of the writers to create some beautiful moments even in the worst tracks.
Whether we agreed with what they are showing or not the creative team still compelled us to watch their work.

This new creative team seems to be no different from the teams that give us those run of the mill shows. Watched only on Monday but 2nd day this team couldn't even drag me to sit in front of the TV.I didn't watch Tuesday's episode I am not even interested in catching it online too.🥱

All those scenes of Nandini with that family have a *plastciky* feel to them.

Had the writing and direction been good I would have been able to tolerate Mahi Vij 

Mahi Vij, creative team and my total disinterest in Nandini and Shivam's stories are the reasons for calling quits.

I am glad that my 8PM is not ruled by the show anymore😆

This creative team doesn't have it in them to compel me to watch their work.
---------------------

I'm waiting for the return of the original creative team of Balika Vadhu with a new show.
Also another wish of mine is to see Sid and Toral together in a new show now that Balika Vadhu has ended for me as well as for them😊

aparna, visit the forum once in a while.
Aparna you read my mind and said all. Ta ta bye bye this show. None of the actors/characters and their story is at all impresive.
Foget abt mahi. Yes,  she can/may improve. But wht about the story,  direction, dialogues?? I wonder who the writers are..
 A mother calling her daughter as Dushman? 
Was that hospital scene supposed to be funny? 
Ruslan - mahi conversation was another bore. 
Ladkewale wants mahi to recommend their firm to get orders. Come on she is a junior doc who joined the hospital only yesterday. 
Reporters asking Nandini abt her child marriage and kundan. But no question about anandi, shiv or jagya who were connected to her and famous too. 
I am not expecting 100%logic from a fictional show. But  cvs,  please don't question our common sense.