India-Forums

Ek Duje Ke Vaaste
Ek Duje Ke Vaaste

ShraMan- The Kickass Team !

maankigeet4ever IF-Rockerz
maankigeet4ever
maankigeet4ever

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 12:03pm | IP Logged

What an episode ! The team did an amazing job in wrapping up the case with yesterday and today's episode. There were so many aspects I love.

Shravan Maltorta is a lawyer through and through: He is such a well-written character. He isn't just a lawyer. He IS a lawyer, a man who thinks of everything and comes prepared. Like A Boss ! And Shravan didn't come with a loophole to save both Varun and fight the case. He fought the case because it was important to him. He fought the case for his memories. He fought the case for his Sumo. His disappointment when Sum walked away said it all. He wanted her happiness, her joy..that's why he showed up to court. 

They fight for each other ! Shravan fought for Sumo. He helped her Sumo find her space in her family. The family that never really accepted her as her own. Today, they applauded for her, appreciated her ! That meant so much to Sumo. Mami ji's genuine hug and forgiveness meant so much to her. I wish Shravan could have seen just what he did for Sumo. Sumo fought for Shravan.  Sumo could never celebrate her happiness until she made sure that Shravan's family was still intact. Sumo was a boss today ! But like they say : "you can't make everyone happy. You aren't chocolate." Chachi was the only bitter soul today. Sighs for her not appreciating Sumo.

"Friends make the best life partners." I love that ShraMan still have the friendship dynamic of their relationship. How slowly but surely they are finding that rapport they used to have as years ago. The easiness they have around each other. One should be able to laugh, joke around with their partner and ShraMan just talking is one of my favorites things about them. I liked the fact they share with each other. Shravan explains there was no need to make him a hero. Sumo explains how he is a hero for her. Perfect ! 

They are friends..but they are becoming more than friends ! AND THAT CLOSET SCENE !!!!  MY HEART CANNOT COPE. Shravan may be dealing with repressed feelings but Sumo hasn't explored any feelings of love. But damn does she get lost in those eyes of his. Shravan tests her but he doesn't make her uncomfortable. He doesn't hold her in close proximity long enough for her feel trapped. He gets her heart reeling and then moves away. And their height difference made that sence so much cuter ! 

I love that ShraMan are a team..fighting for each other. They help each other win..win cases, win hearts. And they never take credit for what they do. Sumo credits Shravan for her plan and keeps him standing tall in front of his family. And Shravan wins the case and helps Sumo.  They are a team !

Thanks for stopping by peeps. Let me know what you thought of the episode.

- Reya <3

Edited by maankigeet4ever - 26 April 2016 at 12:16pm

The following 30 member(s) liked the above post:

roshan110pavithramaniCashivisydyravzspeachesandcream3serialfan40ricsrpreciousrubyVishakha2092potterginnyniara12ranbirkprfan1WinniethePooh.munnihyderabad_AmyChoco_TINAMONIcrazianan_chauSrujana7.MaNanshalz_123Nihira-fan--BLRbabe--redwine1EchoesofpassionAllbut1LIKEDMGorion23Ri21ShaitaanKiKhala

orion23 IF-Sizzlerz
orion23
orion23

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 12:09pm | IP Logged
ReyaHug
Amazing post! You just summed up everything so perfectly, bolne ko kuch bacha hi naiLOL

Loved how you put he gets he heart reeling and then moves away, so she doesn't feel trapped! Hayye I love him! Heart

These two are goalsDay Dreaming

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

TINAMONImaankigeet4ever

maankigeet4ever
maankigeet4ever

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 12:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by orion23

ReyaHug
Amazing post! You just summed up everything so perfectly, bolne ko kuch bacha hi naiLOL

Loved how you put he gets he heart reeling and then moves away, so she doesn't feel trapped! Hayye I love him! Heart

These two really are goals..I love how they are making that transition from friends to lover gradually. That we are not having two minute eye locks just for the heck of it ! 
The sensible Cvs team are starting the romance just right ! HeartDay Dreaming

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

TINAMONIKavilaorion23

orion23 IF-Sizzlerz
orion23
orion23

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 12:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by maankigeet4ever

Originally posted by orion23

ReyaHug

These two really are goals..I love how they are making that transition from friends to lover gradually. That we are not having two minute eye locks just for the heck of it ! 
The sensible Cvs team are starting the romance just right ! HeartDay Dreaming
Agreed! 
Because it's gradual, because it's different it's so impactful!
CVs are doing a fab job really! Clap
No bekaar ka falling in arms, no random hawa chalaoing  LOL
ShraMan Heart

maankigeet4everKavila

Kavila IF-Rockerz
Kavila
Kavila

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 12:50pm | IP Logged
Huglet me just hug u this is just pure aosmw and the best title the farClap
literally The born huby wifeee ---combo with james bond extra topinggg ...trully kickass team Clap

Cashivimaankigeet4ever

maankigeet4ever
maankigeet4ever

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 2:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mannu100

Huglet me just hug u this is just pure aosmw and the best title the farClap
literally The born huby wifeee ---combo with james bond extra topinggg ...trully kickass team Clap
Awww Hug Thanks Mannu 
Yeah ! I absolutely love that not only Shravan but Sumo also did the saving today too ! leads that are shown as equals is so refreshing ! 

- reya <3
Ri21 IF-Sizzlerz
Ri21
Ri21

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 3:51pm | IP Logged
letters and box of memories ka intezaar hai ab Wink
and ys truely the kickass team. what else should i ask for. both are equal. *ek duje ke vaaste*

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Cashivimaankigeet4everorion23

Srujana7.MaNan IF-Dazzler
Srujana7.MaNan
Srujana7.MaNan

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 7:10pm | IP Logged
Beautiful summary of today's episode. Can't explain what your words do to my shipper heart Day Dreaming.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

maankigeet4ever

Go to top