Fun take- Gappe marne ke liye

rajni13 thumbnail
Expressionist (January 2024) 1 Thumbnail Expressionist (December 2023) 1 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago
In yesterday's episode, when Sairya reached home and Dhairya asked Santoshi to come into his room.
After that he got angry and asked about passport only. πŸ˜†
Santoshi felt so bad because of Dhairya's rude behavior 😭
But do you all know the real reason behind Dhairya's rude behavior? πŸ˜•
Let's discuss. 😊Edited by rajni13 - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rajni13 thumbnail
Expressionist (January 2024) 1 Thumbnail Expressionist (December 2023) 1 Thumbnail + 4
Actually when Dhairya asked Santoshi to come into his room. He wanted to share his feeling with Santoshi. Like how he felt when she was not in the house and how much he missed her.😳

Dhairya- toh Santoshi ab tum kaisi ho?
Santoshi- Santoshi maa ki kripa se ab hum theek hai Dhairya sir.

Dhairya- janti ho Santoshi jab tum yahan nahin thi toh maine tumhare hath ke bane khaane ko bahut miss kiya.
Kitne din tak khaana nahin khaaya par Maabhi se khaha ke Riya ki yaad a rahi hai.
Mera match tha, par tum yahaan nahin thi toh kisi ne mere liye juice and sweet potatoes pack nahin kiye. Iss liye match bhi cancel kar diya.
Tumhari family se tumhare bare mein jan ne ki koshish ki par Maabhi ne paise dekar unhe bhej diya.
Maabhi ko pata na chal jaye, iss liye passport ke bahane tumhe dhundne (search) bhi gaya.
Tum nahin janti tumhe dekh kar main kitna khush hoon. Tum se apne dil ki baat share karna chahta hoon.
"I miss you a lot Santoshi and so happy to see you again" (with smile on his face) 😳

Santoshi all shying 😳 and said- humne bhi bahut miss kiya Dhairya sir Apni Dadi aur Aapke Papa (kaka) ko 🀣

BG score- glass breaks. πŸ₯Ί Dhairya's heart as well.

Then furious Dhairya asked Santoshi to found out his passport with anger. And said
"Mera passport kahan hai, maine tumhe yahaan gaape maarne ke liye nahin bulaya hai 😑 "Edited by rajni13 - 8 years ago
oceanus85 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: rajni13

Actually when Dhairya asked Santoshi to come into his room. He wanted to share his feeling with Santoshi. Like how he felt when she was not in the house and how much he missed her.😳

Dhairya- toh Santoshi ab tum kaisi ho?
Santoshi- Santoshi maa ki kripa se ab hum theek hai Dhairya sir.

Dhairya- janti ho Santoshi jab tum yahan nahin thi toh maine tumhare hath ke bane khaane ko bahut miss kiya.
Kitne din tak khaana nahin khaaya par Maabhi se khaha ke Riya ki yaad a rahi hai.
Mera match tha, par tum yahaan nahin thi toh kisi ne mere liye juice and sweet potatoes pack nahin kiye. Iss liye match bhi cancel kar diya.
Tumhari family se tumhare bare mein jan ne ki koshish ki par Maabhi ne paise dekar unhe bhej diya.
Maabhi ko pata na chal jaye, iss liye passport ke bahane tumhe dhundne (search) bhi gaya.
Tum nahin janti tumhe dekh kar main kitna khush hoon. Tum se apne dil ki baat share karna chahta hoon.
"I miss you a lot Santoshi and so happy to see you again" (with smile on his face) 😳

Santoshi all shying 😳 and said- humne bhi bahut miss kiya Dhairya sir Apni Dadi aur Aapke Papa (kaka) ko 🀣

BG score- glass breaks. πŸ₯Ί Dhairya's heart as well.

Then furious Dhairya asked Santoshi to found out his passport with anger. And said
"Mera passport kahan hai, maine tumhe yahaan gaape maarne ke liye nahin bulaya hai 😑 "

Rajni you should write an OS.  You have the best lines and are quite funny.  You had me laughing out loud starting off with Dhairya asking how Santoshi is.  I can't even imagine Dhairya making small talk with Santoshi without being awkward, and the mere idea makes me laugh.  Leave it to you to always post something interesting on the forum.
SymphonyStar thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Good one Rajjo.Aisa ideas share karte rahna.She didnt say humne bhi aapko miss kiya which caused poor Dhairya's heart-break & he got furious & shouted on Santo.
LoveGuddu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
In a moment he forgot that he has to be mad and wanted to tell her that he is very happy that she is ok.
But then he realize and ask for the passport.
Dhairya you almost slip there for a moment πŸ˜†
rajni13 thumbnail
Originally posted by: oceanus85

Rajni you should write an OS. You have the best lines and are quite funny. You had me laughing out loud starting off with Dhairya asking how Santoshi is. I can't even imagine Dhairya making small talk with Santoshi without being awkward, and the mere idea makes me laugh. Leave it to you to always post something interesting on the forum.

I'm glad, you like it. πŸ˜ƒ
Don't know about OS, writing is not my forte πŸ˜†
I used to see emotional scenes in a different way πŸ˜‰ but I'll try to post something funny like this 😊
rajni13 thumbnail
Originally posted by: SymphonyStar

Good one Rajjo.Aisa ideas share karte rahna.She didnt say humne bhi aapko miss kiya which caused poor Dhairya's heart-break & he got furious & shouted on Santo.

of course symphoo πŸ˜ƒ I'll share.
Santoshi said she only missed dadi and kaka, that's why Dhairya shouted on her. πŸ˜† He was expecting his name πŸ˜‰
rajni13 thumbnail
Originally posted by: LoveGuddu

In a moment he forgot that he has to be mad and wanted to tell her that he is very happy that she is ok.

But then he realize and ask for the passport.
Dhairya you almost slip there for a momentπŸ˜†

No guddu! He was not mad at her. He was actually missing Santoshi 😳
But when she didn't take his name then he got furious. πŸ˜† Santoshi didn't get the point πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†
rajni13 thumbnail
Dear Sairyans!...if you have any idea like this, then please share it πŸ˜ƒ
It'll be fun.