India-Forums

Kuch Rang Pyar Ke Aise Bhi
Kuch Rang Pyar Ke Aise Bhi

Flavors of Love

Earnshaw Senior Member
Earnshaw
Earnshaw

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 11:44am | IP Logged
Hello everyone, I'm new to this group,but quite old to IF.
It's after quite sometime that I'm finding interest in drama soaps,and I think the reason is the theme of KRPKAB, the a actors in the cast,and the intense chemistry between the lead characters. Besides,I found the title of the drama very I interesting, which says it all,I.e.,the different colors of love.
Love do have different colors,or as I see it,different flavors-the love between a mother and her children,love between brothers and sisters,love between friends,love between a man and a woman. And I think all of these different types of love is beautifully staged in this drama,the most awaited being the love that will eventually developed between the lead characters Dev and Dr.Bose. And I'm also eagerly waiting for that moment,but I hope that to chase the TRPs for the soap opera, the storyline is not compromised, i.e.,repeating the tracks like- love triangle,which could be interesting if staged with fun,a bit of jealousy, but not with a revengeful nature;or the male lead actor getting married several times. So,you see,most of us can easily guess what's next;we could predict what's coming up and gradually, loose interest.
All I want to say is that,(request to the makers)please,keep the storyline simple and interesting.It won't be difficult to see a mother becoming possessive of her son and making it difficult for him to choose between two kinds off love,as it's very natural thing that every mother feels for her son. So, it would rather be interesting to see this kind of complications coming up in the story line as we can connect to real life stories somewhere. And such dramas even with so simple story line would definitely be a treat to see,which will be remembered for long even if it wraps up within six months. Short and sweet.
This was what I've to say,what do you all think about it?

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

sunny_girlmannu111Zaya.hpjaswkabirsloverkrystle123najma123Ferdous_69

kashishbano IF-Dazzler
kashishbano
kashishbano

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 11:47am | IP Logged
Well said

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Earnshaw

kabirslover Goldie
kabirslover
kabirslover

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 3:12pm | IP Logged
hellloo welcome! nice to have u here :) and totally agree with everyhting u said :)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Earnshaw

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top