India-Forums

Bahu Hamari Rajni Kant
Bahu Hamari Rajni Kant

What I like about BHRK

nuckts IF-Dazzler
nuckts
nuckts

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 11:42am | IP Logged
I recently started following the show both on hotstar and on tv the best thing I really adore about this show is that our main protagonist is a robot and not a human being. 
Already nowadays lifestyle creates stress, so the daily available source of entertainment is tv and tv shows also create excitement on a long term basis. But even in that there is too much of melodrama, clich kitchen politics, sadistic activities, vulgarity on the name of humour but it's only this show after a long era of time I feel like following up which is coming presently as I repeatedly follow it on hotstar and TV whenever I get time. 
Cherry on the cake is that as Rajni a robot even though many people conspire against her still that doesn't affect her in fact she only becomes a nuisance for such peopleLOL
So what do you people like about BHRK? 

perfection IF-Sizzlerz
perfection
perfection

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 10:22am | IP Logged
After watching the promo i couldnt even imagine tht the female lead will be a robot ..Accidentally i went through an episode and came to know that rajni is a robot ..That thing grabbed my attention so thought to watch some episodes then the humor of the show made me laugh so i started to watching the show .. and now i love this show very much ..Its really an unique show with beautiful casts.. They all are justifying their character ...

main thing of the show is Rajni being a robot is teaching us many important things which a human should possess like patience , helping others . not being rude and many more .. Karan ridhima also has an amazing chemistry which i love the most Heart

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top