India-Forums

Sahir Aka Shantanu Deserve A Lot Better Treatment (Page 3)

LiveEatLove IF-Rockerz
LiveEatLove
LiveEatLove

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 1:37am | IP Logged
Those who are saying she needs to be given time of a minimum of 6 months, do they know MTV shows have wrapped up within that time ?? (except for Kaisi Ye Yaariyan that ran for 1.5 years coz it was a huge hit.)  Even GEC shows wrap up within 2-3 months if things don't work out. TV industry has become very competitive now...its either deliver ASAP or disappear. And here the biggest problem is that the creatives have made Isha literally the backbone of the show ...it sometimes seems like the show is about  Isha's journey not even Gia, Rev's. 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

pri98.aroraNicki_vrushandvrushuTonyStark91Muskan_SwaRon.nerfherder

Nicki_vrushan Senior Member
Nicki_vrushan
Nicki_vrushan

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 2:59am | IP Logged
I totally agree with this post.

Firstly on Saloni, I have given up on her, its been almost two months, and I don't see any progress. I agree with @muskurana, In this time and age when the industry is so competitive, you cannot really take your time, in proving yourself and making a mark, it should be instant. The sad thing is that it affects Shantanu's scenes, and as his fans, I don't really want to give her any more time, its simply unfair on him, that he doesn't get a co star that can match up to his capabilities.  

Secondly, I hate the idea that a lot of things is related to d3, from set to tracks to actors. As a hard-core d3 (mostly swaron) fan, I really don't appreciate this much similarity between the two shows. I feel that the show should be given a fresh start and a fair chance to gain its fans, the cvs should stop relating things with d3, I understand that d3 was there show, but instead of gaining viewers, they are literally losing, as a lot of fans have memories attached to a show like d3.

Thridly, more then Shantanu's screen space, I want better quality scenes written for him, as he is a brilliant actor. With screen space, I am kind of happy, cause I think because of this, Shantanu is able to do other things, like practice in BCL, and do international events with his team, Desihoppers. The think I really want for him, is a better written character, and maybe more inside to Sahir's character. The character develop is so abrupted, that their is a lot of confuse related to him, and you really don't understand what he is thinking at times. 

I really hope that cvs do visit this forum, there are some good topics being discussed here and it will be great it they consider implementing a few chances.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

pri98.aroraTonyStark91

TonyStark91 Goldie
TonyStark91
TonyStark91

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 3:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by muskurana

Those who are saying she needs to be given time of a minimum of 6 months, do they know MTV shows have wrapped up within that time ?? (except for Kaisi Ye Yaariyan that ran for 1.5 years coz it was a huge hit.)  Even GEC shows wrap up within 2-3 months if things don't work out. TV industry has become very competitive now...its either deliver ASAP or disappear. And here the biggest problem is that the creatives have made Isha literally the backbone of the show ...it sometimes seems like the show is about  Isha's journey not even Gia, Rev's. 
exactly
dvrushu Senior Member
dvrushu
dvrushu

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 8:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by muskurana

What I wanna see in GOT as a Shantanu fan since I am watching it only for him :
1 ) Sahir's MONOLOGUE pleaseee.. Shantanu's voice modulation is to die for . It should be utilised.
2) Though they have started off this week already. I want to see more of Sahir's past. Why is he not trusted? More of Isha Sahir scenes from the past.
3) Sahir's thought process from his POV and NOT Isha's.
4) Want Sahir's scenes with Gia, Rev and Guru.
5 ) More screen space for him not just few seconds.
I hope they improve Sahir quality wise then Shantanu as an actor will be able to hold Ishir scenes to an extent all by himself even if Saloni doesn't improve.

PS - Yes it is difficult to like a love story whose pre confession phase hasn't been shown. That's the biggest drawback in the Ishir love story

Completely agree with uhh...
-Toree_B- Groupbie
-Toree_B-
-Toree_B-

Posted: 28 April 2016 at 1:19am | IP Logged
Completely agree with point no. 1,3 &5. Saloni needs to be replaced. Period. Sleepy About Ishir's story I've no complains with the way its progressing except the secret admirer thing which is very silly and feels repetetive! Also am pretty happy with his current screenspace as the cvs are trying to include his scenes in every episode which makes me satisfied as a Shantanu fan. Only thing that irks me is why his point of view is not shown? I would love to see his individuality being showcased.
P.S. : Isha's narration in every scene is so not needed Pinch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TonyStark91

Ssfc Senior Member
Ssfc
Ssfc

Posted: 28 April 2016 at 5:26am | IP Logged
I don't like isha's narration for everyone in this show. Its girls on top not isha's on top. Even gia & rev should have thr narration. They should express thr POV. The show as a whole is only moving in isha's narration I mean that's not right. Gia & rev are also the leads so their POV is also a must. 
PS I want to know sahir's POV badly

TonyStark91

swarontanha786 Groupbie
swarontanha786
swarontanha786

Posted: 28 April 2016 at 9:30am | IP Logged
Could'nt agree better!! Shantanu deserves so much more! Don't they know, swayam had such a huge fan following!

TonyStark91

cscs IF-Sizzlerz
cscs
cscs

Posted: 29 April 2016 at 8:30am | IP Logged
Want more screen space and proper story line for Shantanu. 

TonyStark91

Go to top