Dahleez

India-Forums

Dahleez
Dahleez

Best suicide Attempt Award goes to (Page 7)

moonwearer IF-Dazzler
moonwearer
moonwearer

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 6:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Soapoperasrfun

This was the best!
Amazing... best confession

But the precap...Cry

And his dad - Tum kis se baat kar rahi ho aur kyon? Damn him... poor Adarsh

We get to see the MIL- DIL confrontation everywhere even the Simmi- Swa

The father son estrangement and the DIL the cause so both against them and the siblings banding together is that what will occur?
Simmi has the Ashirvaad of Manohar.
He dislikes Freedom right from Swa meeting her at Shraddha's wedding...He has to face CM now, his plans have gone awry and his Suhasini has been taunted in public ...she is now a singed tigress and the claws are out...

DiscoDhokla IF-Rockerz
DiscoDhokla
DiscoDhokla

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 7:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by my-true-love

Was i d only one or did anyone else notice a small smile appear on simmi's face after adarsh spoke to suhasini .. 
I always felt even simmi din want adarsh lose his love.. though reasons could b negative tooLOLLOL
I din notice it.. But even if she had it might be because "I was correct and you blamed me and my papa for it"

Edited by DiscoDhokla - 26 April 2016 at 7:33pm
VIMAL.SM IF-Sizzlerz
VIMAL.SM
VIMAL.SM

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 12:13pm | IP Logged
The way Adarsh holded Swa hand tightly n walked towards his family with head high.Made me think about Adarsh in a diff way.I was having issue why he hided Swa truth to Vanshika.Yest epi made me feel Swa's love give him courage to face any situation.So he waited for that moment.

The confession of Swa was so real.Kudos to the writing team for writing the scene which looked close to real.Who says to her BF that his dancing skills is bad n who says to his GF that she is unromantic.SwaDarsh such a unique n real couple.Harshad N Tridha rock as SwaDarsh.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Aalina.

Aalina. IF-Sizzlerz
Aalina.
Aalina.

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 12:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by VIMAL.M

The way Adarsh holded Swa hand tightly n walked towards his family with head high.Made me think about Adarsh in a diff way.I was having issue why he hided Swa truth to Vanshika.Yest epi made me feel Swa's love give him courage to face any situation.So he waited for that moment.

The confession of Swa was so real.Kudos to the writing team for writing the scene which looked close to real.Who says to her BF that his dancing skills is bad n who says to his GF that she is unromantic.SwaDarsh such a unique n real couple.Harshad N Tridha rock as SwaDarsh.

I agree.. They just portrayed every situation so real and natural. That's is the most unique point of Dahleez..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

VIMAL.SM

VIMAL.SM IF-Sizzlerz
VIMAL.SM
VIMAL.SM

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 12:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Aalina.

Originally posted by VIMAL.M

I agree.. They just portrayed every situation so real and natural. That's is the most unique point of Dahleez..

@Bold - Completely true.No one is bad or wrong.They act according to situation.Like we does in real life.That's why every situation in the show is real and natural.Agree this is
most unique point of Dahleez.That's why I am loving this show.

The way both parents reacting is also understandable.It will take them time for them to accept.They did not say heavy duty dialogues like .From now I am not ur dad/mom our relation ended.You r dead for me etc.,The dialogues r also so real n normal.

Adarsh confession was straight to the point.No heavy duty dialouges.He just said the 3 magical word with utmost sincerity n love.

Go to top