Naagin

India-Forums

   
Naagin
Naagin

DRC |Arjun/Ritik/Sangram| AT#13 *Batao Yaad koi, kya Puraani leke ao* (Page 60)

drfizaahmed IF-Stunnerz
drfizaahmed
drfizaahmed

Joined: 16 March 2010
Posts: 29556

Posted: 01 May 2016 at 3:27am | IP Logged
Mothers day aj next ek hai 
khir 


M baby I thnk ritik Ghar bhi jay ga woh darny wala later jay ga for pooja stoping.. He is suited in shiv pooja kapre kaha see aay ya ichadhari ny bana diya 

well-wisher IF-Sizzlerz
well-wisher
well-wisher

Joined: 11 November 2009
Posts: 10770

Posted: 01 May 2016 at 3:29am | IP Logged
Today's episode should be full of emotions & drama...SR will be next week ...BTW it will be before SS death na..in one of the OLV when SS is shot & injured, Ritik tells Shivanya to take care of baba and adds... tum yaheen raho tumahi powers bhi chali gayi hai

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--Sanchu--

drfizaahmed IF-Stunnerz
drfizaahmed
drfizaahmed

Joined: 16 March 2010
Posts: 29556

Posted: 01 May 2016 at 3:33am | IP Logged
Nxt wk Sunday shayd woh ho preeti 
As shiv madi lai hai sesha will try to gt it bk n thn all madi madi dance n everything n baba k hospital lay Ker jay ga phly bar in show koi hospital jA Ker cure hoga 
--Sanchu-- IF-Stunnerz
--Sanchu--
--Sanchu--

Joined: 16 November 2010
Posts: 35730

Posted: 01 May 2016 at 3:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by drfizaahmed

Mothers day aj next ek hai 
khir 


M baby I thnk ritik Ghar bhi jay ga woh darny wala later jay ga for pooja stoping.. He is suited in shiv pooja kapre kaha see aay ya ichadhari ny bana diya 

haan aajkal yeh bhi transform karta hai. lol

nahi shayd shivanya jab naagmani lene gayi thi kapde bhi le layiLOL


--Sanchu-- IF-Stunnerz
--Sanchu--
--Sanchu--

Joined: 16 November 2010
Posts: 35730

Posted: 01 May 2016 at 3:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by drfizaahmed

Nxt wk Sunday shayd woh ho preeti 
As shiv madi lai hai sesha will try to gt it bk n thn all madi madi dance n everything n baba k hospital lay Ker jay ga phly bar in show koi hospital jA Ker cure hoga 

why complain...soch bina hospital jaye cure hota...kitne paise bach jateLOL
already company am sure loss pe chal rahi hai
--Sanchu-- IF-Stunnerz
--Sanchu--
--Sanchu--

Joined: 16 November 2010
Posts: 35730

Posted: 01 May 2016 at 3:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by well-wisher

Today's episode should be full of emotions & drama...SR will be next week ...BTW it will be before SS death na..in one of the OLV when SS is shot & injured, Ritik tells Shivanya to take care of baba and adds... tum yaheen raho tumahi powers bhi chali gayi hai

haan atma shakti pooja has to be done cause powers chali jayegi, where SS dies, and power goes cause of the SR
--Sanchu-- IF-Stunnerz
--Sanchu--
--Sanchu--

Joined: 16 November 2010
Posts: 35730

Posted: 01 May 2016 at 3:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by drfizaahmed

Arjin k performance dobara saw hay I love it... 

kalka epi?
ya kaunsa performance?
drfizaahmed IF-Stunnerz
drfizaahmed
drfizaahmed

Joined: 16 March 2010
Posts: 29556

Posted: 01 May 2016 at 3:45am | IP Logged
gpa araha tha woh dekh rahi thi 

Han ti powers Jane KI wajha se hospital Jana para hay hay nuksan hogaya 

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
SBS 26Apr'Shesha steals Naagmani/Ritik stabs Shesha/Rivanya baby' '

2 3 4 5

Author: Sutapasima   Replies: 32   Views: 3476

Sutapasima 32 3476 27 April 2016 at 1:29am by Sutapasima
DRC |Arjun/Ritik/Sangram| AT#12 *Lets Kissy Poo under the Stars*

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 147 148

Author: --Sanchu--   Replies: 1181   Views: 17839

--Sanchu-- 1181 17839 26 April 2016 at 12:40pm by --Sanchu--
E24 Segment video YT link-Ritik Shivanya Ko mila Vardaan-26/4/2016

Author: -Neeva1906-   Replies: 2   Views: 564

-Neeva1906- 2 564 26 April 2016 at 3:20am by zaara610
shivanya-marries-ritik-freezes-unable-to-kill-ritik-because-of-sindoor

2 3

Author: VirusForever   Replies: 16   Views: 4095

VirusForever 16 4095 22 November 2015 at 2:43am by abimasi

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Naagin Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index