Naagin

India-Forums

Naagin
Naagin

DRC |Arjun/Ritik/Sangram| AT#13 *Batao Yaad koi, kya Puraani leke ao* (Page 20)

sun29 IF-Stunnerz
sun29
sun29

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 1:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Sanchu--

Originally posted by sun29

exactly..yeh seasonal show hai aur finite..so why could they not put ritik shiv vs mahishmati family in season 2..a continuation...with season one ending with shesha managing to break the wall...season 2 starts with rivanya happily living and mahismati enters disguised as moden family to create havoc in their life..and even shesha would have important scope given her obsession for mani and ritik continues hence she joins the evil ones...this could have aaram se covered another 50-60 episodes...bring in cameo vamps and villains ...and after a few season ge tthe kid wala story ...

ab dekho na BV totally revamp kar dia and new love story bana dia hai  

this is what i was expecting. season 2 would be like a continuation of the mahismati story.
lekin idhar toh ek pooja mein kaam over kar diya.

sesha in all honesty was a very interesting character. lekin uska pura waste kar diya CVs ne

logically this is how they should have gone instead of bringing 25 years ka break...with the way the mahismati was build up..one was expecting something immediately...

and even today cvs have no idea what to with shesha..they completely ruined her ..even if a vamp they could have made  her interesting not their typical in house vaamp

--Sanchu-- IF-Stunnerz
--Sanchu--
--Sanchu--

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 1:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by drfizaahmed

aur shikhar k chakar mein hum pagalkhane mein ...
i agree sun i was shipper of bajaj  n prena ...ronit is such a good actor ...tht reminds mein bade ache lagty hin  bhi tu sequel bana tha ROFL

haan even i heard uska sequel banne wala tha LOLLOL

ronit is one of the finest actors...he is another actor jisko mein tv par ek intense love story mein dekhna chahthi hoon..EK totally ruined itna karo na mujhe pyaar inspite of having him as lead 

ronit k ap finite serise mein lay sakty ho... as usk time k issue ata hai.. aur waha bi yeh bht hua itna tu woh gayab rehta tha phir balji k hamesha k extend extend kerna ...make things so bad 

sochna naagin 26 epi se 60 tak chala gaya limit hai koi 

36-40 episode tha initially.

uska 60 ban gaya hai

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sun29

LuvArTi4ever IF-Rockerz
LuvArTi4ever
LuvArTi4ever

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 1:08pm | IP Logged

exactly sun is show mein male lead he touch wood sahi sahlamat raha hai ...warna sab ajeeb se ajeeb tar hogay ... aur jo hota hai us se related hota hai ... the fact tht show was called naagin bt promos mystery n all were abt ritik ... made it diffrent ..i thnk i like the fact in this show k har character ki importance hai ... yamni shiv ritik sangram... in start sesha k bhi

he didn't know about his parents and wife's truth coz that make whole story of Naagin otherwise nothing would have left aur sb start mein hi solve hojata jaise abhi climax mein hoga despite he was always shown in action... in the begining he had saved Shesha warna wo 3rd epi hi mar jati :P
He stabbed Shivanya then she was healed coz of him, naagmani bhi le ke aaya and he strangled Shesha wo bhi 3 times (my fav scenes Day DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming) toh basically he contributed max to the story

sun29

--Sanchu-- IF-Stunnerz
--Sanchu--
--Sanchu--

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 1:09pm | IP Logged

exactly..yeh seasonal show hai aur finite..so why could they not put ritik shiv vs mahishmati family in season 2..a continuation...with season one ending with shesha managing to break the wall...season 2 starts with rivanya happily living and mahismati enters disguised as moden family to create havoc in their life..and even shesha would have important scope given her obsession for mani and ritik continues hence she joins the evil ones...this could have aaram se covered another 50-60 episodes...bring in cameo vamps and villains ...and after a few season ge tthe kid wala story ...

this is what i was expecting. season 2 would be like a continuation of the mahismati story.

sesha in all honesty was a very interesting character. lekin uska pura waste kar diya CVs ne

logically this is how they should have gone instead of bringing 25 years ka break...with the way the mahismati was build up..one was expecting something immediately...

and even today cvs have no idea what to with shesha..they completely ruined her ..even if a vamp they could have made  her interesting not their typical in house vaamp

i feel this 25 years break so that they can think over it and decide if they really want to go over the season 2 . second installments are always risk, and never are as succesful as the original season.

u never know if kavach works EK might venture into a new show totally after kavach

sun29

sun29 IF-Stunnerz
sun29
sun29

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 1:11pm | IP Logged

aur shikhar k chakar mein hum pagalkhane mein ...
i agree sun i was shipper of bajaj  n prena ...ronit is such a good actor ...tht reminds mein bade ache lagty hin  bhi tu sequel bana tha ROFL

haan even i heard uska sequel banne wala tha LOLLOL

ronit is one of the finest actors...he is another actor jisko mein tv par ek intense love story mein dekhna chahthi hoon..EK totally ruined itna karo na mujhe pyaar inspite of having him as lead 

i sometimes feel Nivi ka bad luck bhi kahrab hai...uska har show peet jata hai.

though not following Meri awaaz...
i think that is better than the rest

nivi ruined itna karo with her usual masala..after a month or so she had no idea karna kya hai..hence e drag drag drag phir disastrous leap...and when evryhting failed to zabardasti leads ki shaadi..D'oh..sab kucch half baked tha uss show mein inspite of running for a year

and meri awaaz is good ...i catch it occasionally and critical acclaim mila hai...am just waiting for deepti naval and zarina wahab wala part...finite series hai na with really good actors...toh tight bound script hogha iska...otherwise i do not see deepti naval accepting it...she is one of the most underrated actress 

--Sanchu--

sun29 IF-Stunnerz
sun29
sun29

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 1:15pm | IP Logged

i feel this 25 years break so that they can think over it and decide if they really want to go over the season 2 . second installments are always risk, and never are as succesful as the original season.

u never know if kavach works EK might venture into a new show totally after kavach

haan true ...jo bhi hai concrete toh kavacch ke near end hone par hi patha chalega...if season 2 is coming or new show is coming..btw what happened to 24 ka second season ??

--Sanchu--

--Sanchu-- IF-Stunnerz
--Sanchu--
--Sanchu--

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 1:16pm | IP Logged

mere hostel mein LED tv hai...lekin koi connection nahi.
so bandh hi rehta haiLOL

zee ka koi online site hai...udhar dekhle Mouni ko
sun29 IF-Stunnerz
sun29
sun29

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 1:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by LuvArTi4ever

exactly sun is show mein male lead he touch wood sahi sahlamat raha hai ...warna sab ajeeb se ajeeb tar hogay ... aur jo hota hai us se related hota hai ... the fact tht show was called naagin bt promos mystery n all were abt ritik ... made it diffrent ..i thnk i like the fact in this show k har character ki importance hai ... yamni shiv ritik sangram... in start sesha k bhi

he didn't know about his parents and wife's truth coz that make whole story of Naagin otherwise nothing would have left aur sb start mein hi solve hojata jaise abhi climax mein hoga despite he was always shown in action... in the begining he had saved Shesha warna wo 3rd epi hi mar jati :P
He stabbed Shivanya then she was healed coz of him, naagmani bhi le ke aaya and he strangled Shesha wo bhi 3 times (my fav scenes Day DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming) toh basically he contributed max to the story

exactly..he was there...his presence was there...it was not just shivanya's revenge..they mad eit his revenge too ,his fight too ...the chosen one...a big thanks to cvs for that...

--Sanchu--

Go to top