Naagin

India-Forums

Naagin
Naagin

DRC |Arjun/Ritik/Sangram| AT#13 *Batao Yaad koi, kya Puraani leke ao* (Page 131)

LuvArTi4ever IF-Rockerz
LuvArTi4ever
LuvArTi4ever

Posted: 08 May 2016 at 2:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by drfizaahmed

Originally posted by LuvArTi4ever

BCL mein they asked Arjun kahin ye log apko bat se na maar dein... and Arjun replied cutely nahi ab itna nahi girenge ye log LOL

kapil ji ny pitch per aker yeah kaha k mera bat kahin tumhare moo per na lag jay ... i hate tht man... sahi naam rekha tha hum logo ny usk tab seLOL

lol PMMKA tym se chalta araha hai

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

drfizaahmed

drfizaahmed IF-Stunnerz
drfizaahmed
drfizaahmed

Posted: 08 May 2016 at 2:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Sanchu--

BCL mein they asked Arjun kahin ye log apko bat se na maar dein... and Arjun replied cutely nahi ab itna nahi girenge ye log LOL

kapil ji ny pitch per aker yeah kaha k mera bat kahin tumhare moo per na lag jay ... i hate tht man... sahi naam rekha tha hum logo ny usk tab se LOL

watching BCL epi. 20 more minutes left to watch.

aaj Arjun hi hai totally in the match. after har ball sab ko Arjun ki yaad ati hai.

and dont talk about that man. he is such aOuch

first time mujhe shardul pasand aya. arjun predicted he will go bald in two yaers. and bola side mein ladki baithi hai baat karle naROFL
I loved Arjun ka Nag dance with Rohit NagROFL

uska Avi bana dena baby

avi insta per jay gi..? acha banti tu 

aj mjhy bht maza aya jab muranl n kapil dono ko sixer paray ... razia aj such mein pehas gai ROFL
magar maza aya i m watching again
Chang93 IF-Rockerz
Chang93
Chang93

Posted: 08 May 2016 at 2:23pm | IP Logged

Really nice one FizaTongue...RiVanyaHeart

drfizaahmed

Chang93 IF-Rockerz
Chang93
Chang93

Posted: 08 May 2016 at 2:25pm | IP Logged

Sanshu u should be happy... post consummation do hugs bhi miley ;-)
And for me that part was the best... besides I liked how he panicked and was rubbing her hands and foot

evry time he was rubing her feet i was like is ko tickling nhi hoti ROFL

ho rahi hogi LOL
Waise pura cottage type already set tha humare RiVanya k liye with curtains and mat ROFL

tabela was like five star tabelaLOLLOL

drfizaahmed

drfizaahmed IF-Stunnerz
drfizaahmed
drfizaahmed

Posted: 08 May 2016 at 2:25pm | IP Logged

kapil ji ny pitch per aker yeah kaha k mera bat kahin tumhare moo per na lag jay ... i hate tht man... sahi naam rekha tha hum logo ny usk tab seLOL

lol PMMKA tym se chalta araha hai

han tu banda kya bolo jane day wasy jis jis ny arjun se bilwaja panga liya arjun ny tu kuch nhi kiya bt karma strikes 
LuvArTi4ever IF-Rockerz
LuvArTi4ever
LuvArTi4ever

Posted: 08 May 2016 at 2:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Chang93

I personally loved scenes from RiVanya's pre SR to post SR...the scene before SR, it was such a sweet intense scene depicting the love, concern of Ritik for Shivanya...when Shivanya got caught in that ice storm, the pain, angst of Ritik and his concern for Shivanya was one high intense moment...then how he caressing Shivanya...and putting his head on ShivanyaTongue...then after breaking that ice with Shiv ji Trishul, he tried every option to heal Shivanya but when all in vain, then he decided, he himself has to do something...consummate with her...he was somehow hesiatnt, as due to results follwing after that but for Shivanya he did it...yes SR was short but still it was nice...beautiful...song was really nice...and then after SR, how Shivanya raised curtain and that smiling face with clear inner happiness in her heart and even she remembering SRHeart...oh! that was so sweet...splendid...she was not feeling guilty...then happy satisfaction wali smile on Ritik's face and Shivanya blushing, loved it...after it, Ritik hugging Shivanya from back and then that passionate hugDay Dreaming

and Shivanya was worried about her losing powers just because, now how would she protect her husband Ritik...Oh! Shivanya...Kudos!Clap...and Ritik was somehow feeling guilty butTongue...and in last that togetherness wali hug before third party face came...and then Shivanya remembering her moment's spent with Ritik...so sweetTongue...and last Shivanya dialogues to sesha as 'Sindoor' ki sakti' n 'Ritik ka pyaar hi meri sabsa bari sakti hai'...i was likeHeartDay Dreaming

and also i want to say, sesha's dialogue, 'Shivanya nai Ritik ko mujshe pahele pa liya'Shocked...as if seriouslySleepySleepy...what kinda lust is this...heightsErmm...and that precapUnhappyDisapprove...raham karo ekta n cvs...please...honestly can't tolerate it any moreOuch

and in last again, though SR was short but it was good...short and sweetTongueand most importantly we got near about 17-18 minutes continues RiVanya scenes...and i think cvs somehoe compensated for short SR with really nice pre and post SR scenesHeartHeart

Exactly... the pre and post SR scenes were so good and beautiful that I don't want to complain abt any other thing...
I feel contented while seeing them all happy and satisfied..
Pehle Shesha ki kachi hogayi then Sheshnaag ki bhi kachi hogayi... Yayyy!!!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Chang93drfizaahmed

drfizaahmed IF-Stunnerz
drfizaahmed
drfizaahmed

Posted: 08 May 2016 at 2:30pm | IP Logged
yeh lay baby arjun is pagal 
--Sanchu-- IF-Stunnerz
--Sanchu--
--Sanchu--

Posted: 08 May 2016 at 2:30pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by --Sanchu--

kapil ji ny pitch per aker yeah kaha k mera bat kahin tumhare moo per na lag jay ... i hate tht man... sahi naam rekha tha hum logo ny usk tab se LOL

watching BCL epi. 20 more minutes left to watch.

aaj Arjun hi hai totally in the match. after har ball sab ko Arjun ki yaad ati hai.

and dont talk about that man. he is such aOuch

first time mujhe shardul pasand aya. arjun predicted he will go bald in two yaers. and bola side mein ladki baithi hai baat karle naROFL
I loved Arjun ka Nag dance with Rohit NagROFL

uska Avi bana dena baby

avi insta per jay gi..? acha banti tu 

aj mjhy bht maza aya jab muranl n kapil dono ko sixer paray ... razia aj such mein pehas gai ROFL
magar maza aya i m watching again

shayd chala jaye on insta. nahi toh video clip de de. woh toh jayegi. aajkal insta allowing 1 minute long video.

mee too loved the match today. kal dubara dekhungi. abhi very sleepy

Go to top