Naagin

India-Forums

Naagin
Naagin

DRC |Arjun/Ritik/Sangram| AT#13 *Batao Yaad koi, kya Puraani leke ao* (Page 126)

LuvArTi4ever IF-Rockerz
LuvArTi4ever
LuvArTi4ever

Posted: 08 May 2016 at 9:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Chang93

Again near about whole match was about Arjun...every other sec, commentators chanting Arjun...Arjun...ArjunLOLLOL...Arjun and Sahil played superlyTongue...and Arjun two straight sixes to murnal, first between deep extra cover and long off on slightly wide ball and then followed by straight six...it was awesomeBig smile...and i want to say something to that m*****Angry...his evil smileSleepySleepy
and i think MT should release shaleen next season...i personally don't like him much...but Sahil and Behzaad are good players...they played really well in bcl.

and today Arjun batted brilliantly and then how actively he was involed in second inning while feilding and making strategies...really good.
Aj ka match bhi mazedaar tha... Almost all the players of AE were after Arjun, commentator said it's like razia ghundon mein phas gayi LOL
And Arjun is a good player... 1st two matches mein isko pehle bhejna chahiye tha but koi bt nahi I'm so glad he won the title of man of the match in today's match Approve

drfizaahmed IF-Stunnerz
drfizaahmed
drfizaahmed

Posted: 08 May 2016 at 10:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by LuvArTi4ever

Though the sequence was too small but it was good... And I loved the pre and post SR scenes
RiVanya were looking like newly wed couple and the best thing was that they didn't regret... 

ritik was a little bt shivanya didnt i m happy SR was small bt good.. thik hai ..ekta has a thng agar planed ho tu pora epi warna asa hi ati hia... i agre i enjoyed pre n post bhi... 
aur phir dono k ghar ghar khlena ...

seshnag has sharam  he waited ab agar ritik k shirt nhi pehni tu kya kersaty hain ROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

LuvArTi4eversun29

sun29 IF-Stunnerz
sun29
sun29

Posted: 08 May 2016 at 10:06am | IP Logged

apna couple has been so intimate from day one na..yeh sirf ek chota sa extension tha...so theek hai chalta hai ...am just happy woh typical EK soap ka drunk and did the deed then regret wala koi scene nahi tha...am pretty sure humko aur bhi romantic moments inke milenge...
and sheshaSleepy...i am bored of her now and her obsession to bed ritik hook or crook 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

LuvArTi4ever

LuvArTi4ever IF-Rockerz
LuvArTi4ever
LuvArTi4ever

Posted: 08 May 2016 at 10:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by drfizaahmed

Originally posted by LuvArTi4ever

Though the sequence was too small but it was good... And I loved the pre and post SR scenes
RiVanya were looking like newly wed couple and the best thing was that they didn't regret... 

ritik was a little bt shivanya didnt i m happy SR was small bt good.. thik hai ..ekta has a thng agar planed ho tu pora epi warna asa hi ati hia... i agre i enjoyed pre n post bhi... 
aur phir dono k ghar ghar khlena ...

seshnag has sharam  he waited ab agar ritik k shirt nhi pehni tu kya kersaty hain ROFL
Powers me liye bhi she was worried coz she wanted to protect Ritik... Inteqaam le liye nahi... Yayyy!
I loved the part where Shivu opened the curtains sharmate huye and Ritik was lying with a blissful yet naughty grin on his face

Their ghar ghar banana reminded me of PBM...

drfizaahmed

rnm_83 IF-Dazzler
rnm_83
rnm_83

Posted: 08 May 2016 at 10:22am | IP Logged
guys me too like sharmati shivu coming out ..and ritik was so naughty..where as seshnaag wasted his  and their time ...they did not  regret good...LOL
drfizaahmed IF-Stunnerz
drfizaahmed
drfizaahmed

Posted: 08 May 2016 at 10:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sun29

apna couple has been so intimate from day one na..yeh sirf ek chota sa extension tha...so theek hai chalta hai ...am just happy woh typical EK soap ka drunk and did the deed then regret wala koi scene nahi tha...am pretty sure humko aur bhi romantic moments inke milenge...
and sheshaSleepy...i am bored of her now and her obsession to bed ritik hook or crook 

han sab se bara issue yah hai k yeh couple bt intimate raha hai .. so SR is like more imagination thn reality 

drunnk nhi

aur sab se bara shiv regret nhi ... she was nt crying powers pwers rather she was as much as he was

drfizaahmed IF-Stunnerz
drfizaahmed
drfizaahmed

Posted: 08 May 2016 at 10:26am | IP Logged
curtains wala scne is very very beautiful... it was really a blissful moment ...
sun29 IF-Stunnerz
sun29
sun29

Posted: 08 May 2016 at 10:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by drfizaahmed

Originally posted by sun29

han sab se bara issue yah hai k yeh couple bt intimate raha hai .. so SR is like more imagination thn reality 

drunnk nhi

aur sab se bara shiv regret nhi ... she was nt crying powers pwers rather she was as much as he was

exactly the biggest thing was that..promo dekh kar even i was wary that plzz yaar let this not be typical EKta land wala types ...am so happy she did not regrest anything about the powers or her inteqaam but was instead worried for ritik...thank you cvs dil seLOL

drfizaahmed

Go to top