Naagin

India-Forums

Naagin
Naagin

DRC |Arjun/Ritik/Sangram| AT#13 *Batao Yaad koi, kya Puraani leke ao* (Page 125)

well-wisher IF-Sizzlerz
well-wisher
well-wisher

Posted: 08 May 2016 at 7:22am | IP Logged
Commentators were calling Arjun's name after every ball...and whenever Arjun said iss over mein wicket jayega wicket gira...maja aa gaya.. Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

cdkq13c

drfizaahmed IF-Stunnerz
drfizaahmed
drfizaahmed

Posted: 08 May 2016 at 8:09am | IP Logged
Shaleen shud defo go out. Uska koi kaam nhi 30 run aram SE extra dayta hai tashan asa. Jasay wasim akram hai... Bezad shaln k bina wont. Play no need of him to
Batsman arjun aksh adi sahil hain
bowler kj kv adi akah 
baq. Girls are good thora guide chaiy bs 

Aj AE aram SE 60 per jati captin ji ny har match kaam tamam kiya 

Khir again arjun did wht he has to as owner player very well last match bhi is match bhi 
Chang93 IF-Rockerz
Chang93
Chang93

Posted: 08 May 2016 at 8:35am | IP Logged
If behzad won't play without shaleen...he can also go away..though he is a fine player but their is not any shortage of good players for MTSleepySleepy
Btw...i guess MT didn't made it to the semis...had read IF article few days back.
sun29 IF-Stunnerz
sun29
sun29

Posted: 08 May 2016 at 8:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Sanchu--

Originally posted by sun29

wishing everyone a very happy mother's day...

saw the episode and yes arjun and sudhaji were the stars ..and when my mother says yeh ladka bahut accha hai LOL..then it seals the deal that arjun took over completely..

love the rivanya scenes too ...especially the mandir wala first scene...his love for her has no end...none at all...he can go beyond and beyond just for her...haiii

and yesterday baba said very clearly that ritik has to fight the mahismati..not hamara khandaan or vansh ka koi or the mani keeper but ritik...so how can season 2 be without them...this is ritik and shiv ka fight...plzz cvs postpone the kid story to season 3 ..but keep season 2 for rivanya vs mahishmati and shesha...

even sometimes mom when she would watch with me, she used to say this guy is really good. and when my mom says so the scene is usually superlative, warna kabhi na bole meri maa

same here..my mother very rarely praises anyone...and aaj i was watching repeat and she too with me ...and suddenly after his scene with sudhaji where he was threatening her...she complimented him...she likes ritik and arjun a lot from start tooo..hum dono weekday mein evening repeat dekhte the now that they stopped it she misses episodes and then i have to update her...aaj mera poora family naaghin dekh raha tha...and all had questions LOLLOL
sun29 IF-Stunnerz
sun29
sun29

Posted: 08 May 2016 at 8:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Chang93

Originally posted by sun29

wishing everyone a very happy mother's day...

saw the episode and yes arjun and sudhaji were the stars ..and when my mother says yeh ladka bahut accha hai LOL..then it seals the deal that arjun took over completely..

love the rivanya scenes too ...especially the mandir wala first scene...his love for her has no end...none at all...he can go beyond and beyond just for her...haiii

and yesterday baba said very clearly that ritik has to fight the mahismati..not hamara khandaan or vansh ka koi or the mani keeper but ritik...so how can season 2 be without them...this is ritik and shiv ka fight...plzz cvs postpone the kid story to season 3 ..but keep season 2 for rivanya vs mahishmati and shesha...
Happy Mother's day Sun and to everyoneSmile

exactly...Arjun and Sudha ji were truly fantastic in yesterday's episode...Arjun's scary, angry, intense looks and Sudha ji fearful/panic expressions...yup they were really stars of the day...yes RiVanya temple scene was one sweet intense scene...and Ritik's love for Shivanya, it's beyond any sort of boundaries or limit...unparalleledHeart

am personally somehow confused with maheshmati thing...maheshmati gonna be main antagonists for season 2 but if they are going for season 2 through RiVanya's child route and 25 years leap...i mean, RiVanya's child taking central stage and their child is girl, icchadhari naagin...then their SS rajvansh would end, as no successor...so who will fight with maheshmati...as SS earlier also had said, mera Yuvraaj ladaga unsa(maheshmati sai)...and yesterday also he said in convo with Ritik in temple...'tum hi aakri varis ho mere vansh ka', 'naagmani ka rakhwala'...so only SS rajvansh can protect naagmani, and only human not any other creature and i guess, only Ritik can protect it...and if we interpret SS dialouge in broader way(just a thought), if not Ritik, then only his child can protect naagmani, that too human who should be a male(i guess)...and then convo in haveli...SS clearly said, 'tumhe unha(mahesmati ko) rokna hai Ritik, islayi tum naag nahi ban sakta'...'tumhe is naagmani ki raksha karni hogi'

So what i can interpret from SS wordings and other things so far reagrding, who can stop mahesmati(main antagonist for season 2) and protect naagmani??

1)Ritik himself
2)human male child of RiVanya(if we SS wording in more broader way)

So i think RiVanya's story continuation or leap of just 1-2(or few more years) would be best options, in regards to fight with maheshmati, as only rajvanshi can stop them and protect naagmani.

and one more thing, SS also said, mahesmati are 'chandravanshi' means kshatriyas...so they might be just humans with some sort of extraordinary powers(just my guess)

thank you chang...and true ..his scenes with yamini was really good...and his love for shiv is toh so overwhelming na...he leaves you speechless...and i would like to thank the story writers as welll that they did not butcher ritik at all in these 6 months...instead kept him above all as a character and this is such a rare occurrence from Ekta land..ritik was truly a hero and still is...

even i am super confused about them and think only by climax we will get to know anything clearly and true that..vansh ko badhana hai and yuvraaj had to fight the mahesmati..it has to be ritik /..indication toh wahin lag raha hai or their son...

and yes they should take a year or two ka leap and take the story forward and leave this baccha angle for another season..i mean rivanya certainly have story for one more season ...yup chandravanshi means warriors...they must be in disguise and with thier own agenda much more than the mani 
drfizaahmed IF-Stunnerz
drfizaahmed
drfizaahmed

Posted: 08 May 2016 at 9:07am | IP Logged
Sr aya aur chala bhi gaya is SE zayda intimate am scnce hota hai but I wont complain it was innocent n very subtle but shiv didnt regret until sesh nag came so I'm good thank god shiv k villan nhi banaya 
Thora aur hota but thn situational hai so cool bt arni itni SE dair mein kaafi hai havnet watch all so baqi baad mein 
LuvArTi4ever IF-Rockerz
LuvArTi4ever
LuvArTi4ever

Posted: 08 May 2016 at 9:43am | IP Logged
Hola everyone Hug
Cvs bhi kamal hain RiVanya SR ke saath precap mein RiChiii torture muft lol 
LuvArTi4ever IF-Rockerz
LuvArTi4ever
LuvArTi4ever

Posted: 08 May 2016 at 9:47am | IP Logged
Though the sequence was too small but it was good... And I loved the pre and post SR scenes
RiVanya were looking like newly wed couple and the best thing was that they didn't regret... 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

drfizaahmed

Go to top